Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  ... 419  Next »
2771 to 2780 of 4181
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea, to get bitch slapped from Grand-pop.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
oh stop being so melodramatic about it........

it is only in bad taste when you make your son cry while you are doing it.

It is ok though if the grand kids see the emasculation so they to can see what they will be recieving as they get older

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Imagine the aftermath of a friendly father -vs- son one-on-one basketball game in the driveway if Pops won.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yeah, that whole rubbing it in your own child's face is seriously fucked up!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Fun, I realized it after i posted it my comment ....My Bad :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"Fun , that wasn't me."

I know. Just needed to get my morning sarcasm out of the way. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
Where's the cheese?!

Isn't a tomato Pie cheese-less ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank, I understood your post, I just found it ironic that you never mentioned it until your devils lost this game in OT, Why didn't you mention it in any of the devils wins from overtime, WHY ?, because you're a fair weather fan, you would have never brought it up if the devils had won it in overtime last night, admit it. you would have said the opposite.

Frank, that's why they call it sudden death, your team lost, get over it, you didn't see me complaining when your devils beat the Flyers, I never seen LOOKING complain either.

We know how you are frank, you like to rub it in peoples faces when your team wins, wasn't it you who said after the devils beat the Rangers that you were going to rub it in your own sons face ?

thats the way you are, sorry, but face the facts. You have a very good sunny day Frank. :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
now you guys are going to confuse Frank with this talk about wine and cheese. Geez take pity on him his friggin Devils let him down last night

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Where's the cheese?!

Sounds like a pizza without cheese!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  ... 419  Next »
2771 to 2780 of 4181
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.