Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... More 
Start   2771 to 2780 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The gnats must have won again I see somebody Found his keyboard again.....

and as Far as Ewi- 9 of 27 that Number impresses me enough to crown him and elite QB

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
FUN, you're wasting your time. most gnats fans i know (not all, for those of you who love to fight) are incapable of reasoning, and are completely unwilling to be objective when it comes to their team. it's the reason i cannot have a football conversation with people like this. you can compliment the team, but if you mention any kind of shortcomings where manning is concerned, your through.

they are worse than red sox, and steelers fans, and that takes some doing.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5123 posts)
I tol'jinz dat dade win by twenny!! Lookit my preDICHchin, I mus be Nostrafuckindaaahhamas, n'at!!

Da Stillers coulda beat'em daahhn morenaat, but inda spirita Christmas, dey eased up on'em.

Peace on ert, 'n goodwill toward Raaams!

A great vick-tree ferda Stillers! Merry Christmas, n'at!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
Well, I've watched enough Giant games to see Eli running for his life, no time to set up and make his progressions, no hot route receiver because they were needed to block, throwing away passes to avoid sacks, receivers (especially Cruz) dropping perfectly thrown passes to kill drives, manningham breaking off his route and leaving a DB free to intercept, and at least half a dozen interceptions off tipped balls. Maybe you were watching only the games I missed.

Eli's efficiency rating going into today's game was in the low 90's, at least 20 points lower than it would be if he had blocking from his OL and didn't have all those picks off of tipped passes that should have been caught.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I like the Giants okay, but am more of an Eli fan than a Giants fan. If they ever give him an OL that blocks and receivers who run proper routes and then catch the damn ball, he could be league MVP.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Frank, did you notice yet another perfect pass by Eli right into the hands of his receiver, yet tipped to a DB for an interception? I swear Eli must lead the NFL in interceptions that should have been caught by his receiver.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Holly-day greetin's ta Shibby, Sexy-Jaaan, frnz an allada Stiller Nation!!

So lassweek dey laidanegg. Big frickin' deal... 'cause da Lombardi Trophies an alda rings don'd comewit style points, n'at! Da Stillers are inda playoffs anit donmatter whatchinz do inda reg'lar seiz-un. We nodat coach Taaaamlin kin seeda big pitcher, an'ats da Superbowl vick-tree!

I seen dem aye-hole jaggoffs fromda sevenny-two Dull-fins paapin' Sham-pain laast week when Green Bay Cheezers lost ta Kaaanzassitty... but it don'matter. Hey Fishes, haaa many rings yinz gaaat, n'at? Da Blitzburg Stillers goes tada big dance reg'larly an'oists da Lombardi Trophy more'n anybodys-- allayinz gaat dat??

So Chrissmiss izza time fer peace ahhn ert, but dale be no goodwill toward da Raaams onda football filled 'cusda Stillers'll beat daahn n' clob'rum. Big Benz gaat da hy'nankle praaablum, but he'll be baack when it caaants inda playoffs. Da Raaams quarterbaaack Braaadfurt iz always gaat someting wrong wit'em... so taday'll beda baaatle udda baaackups, anda number sizzteen Charlie Baaatch'll dooda job!

I gaat a cuppletree Christmas wishes fer yinz:

1) Dat Jamez'arrison 'n Paalumaaalu hits'em so herd dat da Raaams'r seein' sugar plumb faries whender daaahn onda turf. An'at our boys makes da hits liggle, 'cause we needs'em ferda playoffs!

2) Dat da Cleveland Braaaahns pulloffa Christmas mear'kle an upset da Ballteemore Derty Birds.

3) Dat aaafter a Stillers Superbowl vick-tree, I wanna night inda saaaack witsum haaat lookin' Stillers faaans-- an'at I mean Jan, frnz an Shibby!

preDICKchinz: Stillers- Turdy-tree (33) Da Raaams turteen (13) Cleveland Craaap Stains- twennyfur (24) Da Derty Birds- fitteen (15)

Jimminny Christmas! Can yinz bleevis dat da Stillers faaans'll also be Braaahns faaans diss week!! Like I sez, a Christmas mear'kle!!!

Don'd forget ta tell da kids dat every time da Stillers score, an angel gets der wings!

Merry Christmas, an'as dat lit'le Tiny Tim would say, "God blessus, allayinz!"

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
L, from now on please withhold all sex until he gets his weekly column finished on time. Business before pleasure. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Hey there Shibby - on behalf of hubby, who I understand has close ties to Leeza Cope, it's coming at ya, it'll be out before the game!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
packers? ha!

sacrilege!!!

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... More 
Start   2771 to 2780 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss