Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 417  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 4166
User Details are only visible to members.
"Fun , that wasn't me."

I know. Just needed to get my morning sarcasm out of the way. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Where's the cheese?!

Isn't a tomato Pie cheese-less ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Frank, I understood your post, I just found it ironic that you never mentioned it until your devils lost this game in OT, Why didn't you mention it in any of the devils wins from overtime, WHY ?, because you're a fair weather fan, you would have never brought it up if the devils had won it in overtime last night, admit it. you would have said the opposite.

Frank, that's why they call it sudden death, your team lost, get over it, you didn't see me complaining when your devils beat the Flyers, I never seen LOOKING complain either.

We know how you are frank, you like to rub it in peoples faces when your team wins, wasn't it you who said after the devils beat the Rangers that you were going to rub it in your own sons face ?

thats the way you are, sorry, but face the facts. You have a very good sunny day Frank. :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
now you guys are going to confuse Frank with this talk about wine and cheese. Geez take pity on him his friggin Devils let him down last night

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Where's the cheese?!

Sounds like a pizza without cheese!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Fun , that wasn't me. About your tomato pie.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
See Frank, I never cried, I never whined. yet I see you did . I never said I was unhappy with the current rules either, You did.

You may try to convince yourself that it was not you who cried when things did not turn out the way you liked but the proof is in your posts not mine.

Maybe it is time you stop acting like a SECOND grade student.... It is only a game and last I checked I didn't see you on the ice last night either , unless that was you in goal for the last one?

I am not even whining about the fact that the old ass Celtics are getting thier asses handed to them by the Heat, with the overhyped sellout from Clevland( I will never mention by name.) shit happens

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Frank , please illustrate where I claimed I wanted a rule change? as a Rangers Fan I was delighter to see them win in triple overtime. They lost the series Where did I ever say "Gee, they need to change the rules so the rangers could win"????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
doesn't matter how many times they won or lost. What does matter is that when the Devils ( a team Frank likes) loses then we see claims that you would like to see the rules changed.

yet you go on and on that you are not a fair weathered fan or a bandwagon jumping fan. Or worse a whine when they lose , So let's change the rules fan!

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
"So I guess you can't understand the complete thought"

John has reading comprehension problems. The other day he criticized my tomato pie recipe for not including cheese, even though I listed a cup of shredded cheddar as an ingredient. Geesh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 417  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 4166
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.