Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... More 
Start   2761 to 2770 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Who the hell wants to think about football when sharing a bagel with you. ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Sure John, we can share a bagel anytime! Just do not make me listen to any Eagle stories, deal?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5150 posts)
Oh Peg, most bagels come sliced already, can you and I share? I'll bring the topping ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
John I respect that outlook. I have no love for any NFC team , Your being a Philly fan I respect that since You do not have that Crass Nasty Attitude that many Giants fans often Show. It is also nice to see you not making any excuses for why they didn't go anyfurther this year than expected. Next year is that another year.

My last point is that who ever wins next weeks game will be lucky to win the first round of the playoffs , Let alone to go all the way to the big dance . Since that initself would be a Miracle.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Well, I'm an Eagles fan, and i was hoping for a G-man loss, it would have made the last week games very interesting. well maybe next year.

being an Eagles fan, I don't have a clue who i want to win this weekend, disliking both teams equally, A TIE would be cool :)

This week, If the Eagles win that would mean the loser of the Dal-NYG game would drop into third place in the Division. and get an easier schedule next year.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
"fucking bagels"

I prefer fucking pussy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Lay off the fucking bagels, already! They're mine!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5150 posts)
Frank, take Akron's advice. I'm a total idiot on the subject of virtual bagels.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Hmmm. I say that I'm an Eli fan and lament the fact that his stats should be much better if his receivers didn't tip so many balls into the hands of defensive backs, and if his offensive line gave him a couple of seconds to set up and make throws. Frank turns what I said 180 degrees around and argues with me as if I said something negative about Eli. Is it because he just wants to pick a fight, or that he has trouble with reading comprehension.

Look Frank, it is a FACT that a third of Eli's interceptions have been the receivers' fault. And it's a FACT that Eli suffers playing behind the worst OL in the NFL. Just look at how well that line blocks for the running game: Giants are dead last in the NFL in rushing yards per game and yards per attempt.

And BTW, you don't need to question whether I'm really an Eli fan. I've been knowing him long before he was a Giant. Have watched his games from the sidelines, and congratulated him in the locker room. You might want to stick to a subject you know about and can discuss intelligently. I suggest virtual bagels.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
The gnats must have won again I see somebody Found his keyboard again.....

and as Far as Ewi- 9 of 27 that Number impresses me enough to crown him and elite QB

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... More 
Start   2761 to 2770 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss