Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 471  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 4705
User Details are only visible to members.
If I remember correctly, the last time the Browns played the Giants the year following NY wining a SB, the Browns upset them. Call it history repeating itself. Call it wishful thinking. Call it being a homer but I think the Browns win tomorrow.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
It's true, this game scares me, It comes after a big divisional win, it's an unimportant non-conference game. BUT, i'm gonna be a HOMER here, and say Eagles by 2.

I personally think that Dallas should be moved to the AFC and Pit should be in the NFC-East it would be a better Rivalry, just like Flyers-Penguins and what Phillies-Pirates use to be.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Patiently waiting for my Leeza Cope's projection here. Dem Stillers are going to buy Vick his puppy!!!!! All kidding aside, I'm a PA gal, true/blue Stiller fan but like Philly too, so Leeza Cope, give it to me, please!!!

Jan

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Easy now... it is dangerous and yet exciting at times to do something of that sort... Much easier to wait for it... wait for it? LOL

Ok who am I kidding, as long as you cheer for anyone other than the pats, I have the beer and football package with Direct TV bring it, should be fun! :) oh and BJ's after every TD from the girls...

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play Maybe I will have to venture off of the local channel to locate these "other " games you speak of.... ;-)

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
it seems there is a bit of a rivalry between the two QB's that will meet this Sunday Looking... Me thinks it is from another life but we used to own the Pats until they found Brady...

One wonders why the Vagiants are so popular in here... it is the only place I know that they are... LOL opps.. sorry Frank

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play , we would love to hear more about other teams, it get's tiresom reading just about the Vagiants all the time. I will personally have to go look to find out more about this team the Bronco's .

now we do know about the other team you mentioned since they didn play that Vagiants recently....... ;-)

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
opps.. sorry to interup looking.. they visit NE this sunday so I thought I should give a little heads up.... Just sayin' :)

M, you have my phone number and my e-mail babe.. I have been flipping houses for a few months so I have not had time to really catch up during the day. We may have taken this self emplyment thing over the top, I have bought 14 houses since our last talk... LOL

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I got P and I but lost on G. I hate shooting hoops.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
OMG!

4Play, stop doing these phantom appearances! come earlier when I can talk to you.

How are you? hope that you and the Mrs. are doing well.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 471  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 4705
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.