Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... More 
Start   2761 to 2770 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i seem to recall hearing something about that.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I think Mr. Sav is a Bama fan; he will be pleased.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
top rated high school safety in the nation, landon collins (from louisiana) says, "ROLL TIDE"!

mom wanted him at LSU. LOL

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
LOL Mr. Leeza, you do your wonderful predictions and how I remember Mr. Cope and da Broncos song. Of course I would be routing for the Stillers!!!!! Mendenhall, I would probably be the only one to say that I wouldn't miss him. He turned it on more towards the end of the season, but Redman and Moore and slippery little devils as well. Let's hope Ben is 100% this week, is all I can say.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
i remember them being the lowest scoring, but i didn't remember them having the worst running game. you're probably right, i stand corrected.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
frnz, gla'jinz ar baaack inda 'Burgh safe n'saaahnd. Az I waz watchin' onda tube, ev'ry time I seen a taahl wavin' hottie inda staaands I was wond'rin if I'd seen yinz.

An speakin' udda inj-rees, I tink dat Steel City toughness will come troo and deudders'll step up'n dooder jobs, n'at! Get reddy fer a big vick-tree aaht der in Colorodder!!!

Here we go!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
Like that wasn't going to happen? lol

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
both of which the current Gnats team is lacking in any sort of consitency

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
That 1990 Giant team was one of the best defensive teams ever. And they do say defense wins Championships.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
"you're crazy if you think the Giants are representing the NFC in the superbowl."

CHURCH! ( i like stole that shit from "breaking bad" YO!)

here's the thing. if they can do it, they will do what has never been done. as far as i can rememner, no team finishing last in rushing has ever made it to the sb. a one dimensional offense is too easy to shut down. a weak o-line means i can rush 3-4 linemen all night and play pass defense 80-85% of the game and shut your offense down. it's not a knock against the gnats as much as just common sense. you may get away with it against lesser teams as they obviously did with several teams including the cowboys twice this year, but they won't get away with it against playoff teams. BUT, if they do, they will certainly earn my respect.

and rashard mendenhall's ACL just fucked me up on my superbowl "perdickshun". fugger.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... More 
Start   2761 to 2770 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss