Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 388  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
If I were Peyton, I would retire.

You are considered the best quarterback of your generation. You have a ring. You have nothing left to prove.

And the next hit could do some really serious damage after neck surgery.

The Chargers just had one of their best O linemen retire for just this reason. His family was way too important for him to further risk damage.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19768 posts)
St. Louis Blues all alone at the top!!!! Kick ass.

Lets Go Blues!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
he is going to go where he will be the general, not a soldier. he has to be in control.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
sanchez is good but payton in NY will be awesome. even from a business standpoint. payton will deff sell in ny. ny is all about winning and of course $$$$. how about the chiefs... a la montana.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
I think he is going to back up his brother in NY.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Manning was spotted in South Florida today. I just don't see the Dolphins paying the money he would want. Plus, they have too many other needs to fill.

New York could afford him. They have a reputation for taking players long in the tooth and squeezing a couple more seasons out of them. Tomlinson and Burress come to mind. He would also have a better shot in making the playoffs with the Jets.

We'll see what happens...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Lol, late in the season when several coaching jobs were coming up, someone asked Peyton whether he might be interested. He pointed out that he had spent the season coaching on the Colts' sideline and was 0-16.

Btw, no big deal but he spells his name Peyton. Any time I see Payton in a sports context I can only think of Sweetness.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13016 posts)
Well, he could also forget playing and become somebody's offensive cordinator. He sits on his ass with headphones on and reads defenses. That's what he does best.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I don't know Rick, word I am hearing is that fused discs so high up on the vertebrae means the arm strength will never be the same. Of course, the "word" comes from my know-it-all 18 year old so it's not exactly gospel. But he does waste about 10 ours a week on sports radio, which must count for something... LOL

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
payton to the JET$. can you imaging the manning brothers in ny?? they will rule ny. sanchexxx to miami??

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 388  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.