Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 384  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 3832
User Details are only visible to members.
i'd love to give her a pounding, but i have a feeling she's accustomed to getting it from a strap-on. damn it.

(as if i had a chance if she did like guys, LOL )

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7009 posts)
I really have no clue I get my sports from NPR so you know I am ignorant in this area of current events. But did this new contract between players and league force the Roy's of basketball into retirement?

Beaverton OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
No comment on Blazers vrs Lakers. Come fall and its Oregon vrs the rest of the pac-12 is all I look forward to spectating wise. It will be good to see SC back in the bowl race aging!!!!!

Beaverton OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"Watching the Los Angeles Lakers destroy the Portland TrailBlazers! "

They've cut our lead in half. It ain't over by a long shot. I hope we don't blow yet another game...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12265 posts)
Kyle Busch. Love him or hate him, but the s.o.b. can drive. Holy shit what a performance.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7009 posts)
They are going to get killed! They have no offensive line and JPP is going to give up football for a pro wrestling career. I know he turned it down once, but he's just holding out for more money. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7009 posts)
yep, you know how they do it. they can't just report the sports news. that is no longer enough. we must now have a SENSATIONAL story from somewhere. it's getting to be like TMZ sports.

happy for this Lin kid though.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7009 posts)
"LinSanity is everywhere off the charts!! The Newest NBA Asian Sensation!"

Geez, Now that the Tebow hype has subsided, we have to overhype someone else...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12265 posts)
You Giants fans in the area should try to do what that fan did four years ago: sneak onto the team bus after the parade and get onto the field at the stadium for the celebration there. Here's a link to the story I found; when I read it four years ago, there were lots of pics this guy had taken, one of them with him standing right next to Coughlin during the awards ceremony, as if he had been MVP.

digg. com/newsbar/topnews/NY_Giants_fan_sneaks_into_Super_Bowl_celebration_w_players

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
If we weren't going to hell, we are now. LOL.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7009 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 384  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 3832
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.