Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... More 
Start   2761 to 2770 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking of cowgirl... :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
"Not to make excuses, but" . . . we have injuries and everyone else has a softer schedule.

Good points.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
Jack Del Rio was fired as Jacksonville Jags head coach.

I think Caldwell should be fired at Indy...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
every laker fan i know loves to believe that everyone hates the lakers. you guys want so bad to see that team as the "bad boys" of the NBA. they are not.

the fact is, i couldn't care less about the lakers. i find basketball an incredible bore no matter who is playing. bowling is more exciting.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
Grumpy Old Men Redux. Two 73 year old former CFL players who carried a grudge from a game 48 years ago, appeared together at a banquet for the CFL Hall of Fame (who knew the CFL had such a thing?). Joe Kapp tried to bury the hatchet by offering Angelo Mosca a little flower bouquet, but Mosca seized the microphone and told Kapp to "shove it up your ass," then proceeded to swing his walking cane at Kapp. Kapp dropped Mosca with one punch. It's all on tape:

youtube. com/watch?v=t_5hQp8RvTg&feature=related

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
Oh I see Gazoo Saying WHO did DAT to Me TONIGHT??? after this game .

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
looking, it sounds good, but unfortunately that little prick manning is not one you can count out until the last second ticks off the clock. we may not see nicks again though. he looked pretty jacked after that hit.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
no sir. zero tolerance.

if it shows itself, we say goodnight... no matter who they are or how hot they might be.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
Starting to Look Like the COWBOYS will be sitting atop the NFC East tonight. My how the worm turns

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
As with everything, there are varying degrees of drama. A hot female who enjoys living out fantasies but occasionally has an 'issue" is normal and to be expected. No drama in the LS is like saying no baggage in dating. We all know there will be some, just have to decide how much is tolerable and if it's worth it.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... More 
Start   2761 to 2770 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss