Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 481  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
"ASS WIPPING"

Somewhere between a whip and a wipe?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
I tried watching the Stillers but those jerseys made me so dizzy I fell out of the BarcaLounger and spilt beer all over myself.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
the J E T S are MOON... thet spells D O N E....

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
"I know you guys can't stand the fact that the Giants beat everyone else."

How on earth did you ever come up with that idea? I don't mind the Giants winning at all; never said otherwise. I'm just more a fan of Eli than the team he plays for.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
How 'bout them Tigers!

Username hidden
(13 posts)
It's a great day fer Stiller Nation as our b'loved Blaaaack n' Guld'r gonna plays dem Worshington Redskins, n'at. Now Worshington's gaat dat star rookie quarterbaaaack Robert Griffey da Turd. Alda ESPeeiN' ANALysts'r havin' a love-fest wit dis kid. He's faast, smart, ack-rit when he trows da ball... de only ting he's not doin' is winning. RG da Turd is good, but he's no nummer seven Big Ben.

D-fencive cordinator Dick LeBeau'll figger ahhht a cuppletree schemes an paaaackages ta git wit keepin da Turd inda pocket. After dey get innez face witta cuppltree blitzes, RG da Turd'll git happy feet 'n trow sum picks. Yea da kid'z good 'n has a bright future inda NFL, n'at, but evendo he's faaast n' slippy, inda end I tinks dat da Turd is gonna stink up Heintz Filled.

Our boyz'r frum Steel Taaahn are gonna be lookin' lika buncha lunch-heads wearin dem trowbaaaack bumble bee uniforms, but dale plays bedder denday look 'n git wit da dubya.

Mize well git wit my preDICKchun:

Da Blitzburgh Stillers- Twenny eight (28) Dem Worshington Injuns- Fitteen (15)

Dabby my preDICKchun... airygo.

Lemmie juss say one udder ting. I tink it's great datda NFL ligg is promotin' breast cancer awareness wit alda pink shoes, gloves flaaags, n'at. Beinizaat I loves dem fun-baaaags, I sur hopes dat we kin git wit a cure ta save alda beau-D-full ta-ta's.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Sorry Frank, but going 9-7 (and losing the division 3-3 to the 5-1 Eagles) is the very definition of backing into the playoffs.

Speaking of division play, I noticed that your Vols dropped their fifth straight SEC game yesterday. Do you have any plans to hire a real coach?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
"I'm sure you'll find that Romo is not in the same league with Eli. " Of course they aren't in the same league..... Romo doesn't take it in tha ass like you claim Eli does, that in and of itself would put them apart from each other....

***I'm probably going to piss all you Giant lovers off, but if thing go well for the Giants, I'mm looking for a "REPEAT". So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.***

Yea---- I wanted to keep a copy of that just in case it disapears magically at the end of the season......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
The Cowboys have had the toughest schedule in the league. They've been outscored by 3.3 per game, but against opponents that have averaged +5.0 . So they're 1.7 better than avg.

The Giants have had a schedule against +0.8 teams, and they've outscored them by 9.7 per. So they're +10.5 against avg teams.

The only better NYG team in their history, according to point differential, was the 1950 edition, which went 10-2. Playoffs are of course their own story.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Lol, the Giants backed into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, played well for a few games, caught some breaks, and eked out wins against the 49ers and then the Pats to win the SB. Frank thinks that makes them the team of the century.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  ... 481  Next »
2761 to 2770 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.