Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 481  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
No that never Happens..... Nor does he look like the Baby New Year, from Rudolphs shiny New Year special either....

If you read from the resident Analist here the Vagiants are destined to Repeat this year..... after yesterdays game I suspect he may be a bit mistaken, although I could be wrong since I am not an Analist

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Thanks Fun, Leeza Cope just left to get more chipped ham and to get his mullet trimmed, but I'll tell him you liked it.

He makes a good point. When anything goes bad during a Giants game, Tom Coughlin has that dumb look on his face and his mouth wide open... it reminds me of Rob Schnieder's Orgasm Guy character from SNL.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
LMAO@Leeza Cope.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
Haaa 'baaaht dem Stillers!! An haaa 'baaaht dat ack-rit Leeza Cope preDICKchun, n'at. I muss beda seer uh seers, da prognosta-gator of prognosta-gators (aldo I did gave dat RG da Turd a lil too much credit).

Nexweek dey plays dem New Jerzy Jints. I donno why da cobb dey sez dare from New Yerk, seinizaaat dey plays dare games ahhtder in Nort Jerzy. Dat piece a shit Meadow-lanes stadium is inda taaaahn of East Rutgersford, n'at. Dey muss not be too praaaahd udda taaahn nair frum. An if I was a lunch-head looser like dem Jints faaaans, I wouldn't be too praaaahd dat day barely beat dem Dallas Brokebaaacks an lost tada Filthy-delphia Iggles.

I'll hafta tink abaaaaht how baaadly da Blaaack 'n Guld'r gonna beat dem Jints, but here's a preDICKchun dat is def-nitly gonna be a hunnert precent ack-rit: dat Jaggoff Jerzy Jints coach Tom Coughing is gonna haf dat stoopit confused look on his face... like he juss whaaacked off. He'll haf dat dumb look on'iz yaaap alda while da Stillers are marchin' up 'n daaahn da filled.

An one udder ting. I hopes dale burn 'em trowbaaack uniforms, n'at. At forst I taught da vertical hold on my tellyvision needed fixed.

GO STILLERS... HERE WE GO!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
I had a decent night overall 3/10 shooting 1/2 from the line (ugh) 7pts 8 rebs 8 asst 3 steals I had a wide open jumper in the 2nd qtr that I passed off to a guy in coverage down low because I just wasn't feeling it. The pass went through, but he missed the shot and the defender grabbed the board. The guys were telling me to take it next time.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
lots of love there!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
maybe you need a bigger set of glasses to see the whole game from now on

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Your Superbowl team was supposed to manhandle the Boys tonight, I didn't see that. Your superbowl QB was supposed to dice them up... didn't see that.

You claim they will repeat.... I guarantee we won't be seeing that either...

Enjoy this win, They are not invincible..... that was hown tonight.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Yeah be proud of that game, I didn't see any ass whiping, I did a team eke one out. I stand by your statement that that win is a win is a win, but You are going to eat your words about a repeat, especially when The defense allows over 400 yards against such a Nobody team....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
he meant wiping.... don't let him tell you anything different

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 481  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.