Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... More 
Start   2751 to 2760 of 3568   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So der, PD, yinz brudder tinks dat yer aaaccent needs fixed, n'at? Tell'em I says ta craaam it up his dupa!

Glad you like it Jan, and I'm looking forward to a real kiss someday.

Back to sports-- Pittsburgh is the only city where all the sports teams wear the same colors!

'N haaa baahhh dem Pitzzergh Pengins, n'at??

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
"I'll go dahhn on yinz lika polack eatin' galumbki!!!"

Now that's some funny chit right there...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I loved the Pitts post commentating. I 8used to live right between Harrisburgh and Pittsburgh, for about eight years. One time, I came back here to visit my family, and my brother said I had an "accent". I just tried to read that, and the accent is almost gone.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Wow, Alabama made the title game by .009 points over OK St.?

I am not going to complain about it as I do believe those are the best two teams in the country. My only solace is that even though this will be the sixth consecutive national championship won by the SEC, we can also be assured that the SEC will LOSE in the BCS National Championship game.

lol

Early prediction: LSU 17, Bama 14

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
As always, the best commentating in the world, thanks Mr. Leeza, as she plants one on the lips!!!!!! The Stillers did good, and when the score was 35-7, I switched over the Denver/Vikings game and so glad I did. I love watching Denver and Green Bay as much as my Stillers and wow what a game both the Broncos and Packers played. Reminds me of how much a I love the game.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
I tire of hearing excuses, Last I checked It is a pro sport, So all teams should play thier hardest to win.

have you ever heard the term- ANY GIVEN SUNDAY?

Lastly Just becasue a teams plays the cowboys I should be able to use the excuse that ANY team they face brings thier best game sinc e after all they are the cowboys...... but see I won't whine about a loss. the better team won today,I learned long ago to accpet it, and not make myself feel better thinking other wise.

I guess the 4 losses in a row were flukes?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Ummmm No I don't the end score says it all doesn't it? I guess I could rationalize that the Cowboys played a great game, kept it close and damn if it weren't for the time out they would have won too.... In the end the better team beat the other. No matter how the game was played.

If the Gnats payed a good game they would have won, not lost.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yep left a wee bit too much time on the clock

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yea frnz haaa'baaat'em! I told-jinz dat dade Romp onda Bungles. I must be Nostra-fuckin-daaahmas!!! Dem E-S-Peein' anal-ists kin kiss my dupa, n'at.

frnz- move dat football 'n let me have aat it. I'll go dahhn on yinz lika polack eatin' galumbki!!! ;^P

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
How 'bout them Stillets Leeza !! Finally a game that wasn't a nail biter down to the last seconds!! Here we go!!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... More 
Start   2751 to 2760 of 3568   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss