Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 453  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 4522
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. Me three.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
Nic i see you are not the only one...... it is priceless.

I have a silly suspicion it was for Our " benefit"

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
lol...now I've been blocked by a certain GBE. Priceless

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
"The Wall Street Journal has a nice story today about Patriots running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis (nicknamed "Law Firm" lol). It seems he has never fumbled the ball, even once, in his entire pro career. After 562 touches, a fumble-free career. No one has ever done that in the history of the NFL. BTW, he was undrafted out of college."

That was a post I made in this thread back in January. BJGE, now playing for Cincinnati, finally coughed up the first fumble of his NFL career, on his 590th touch.  

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
Lol. And a few evil looks from me too after today's OT loss.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
"Gona be a long season of disappointments in Saints country."

Come on and have a seat next to the Raider nation. :-/

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12353 posts)
Gona be a long season of disappointments in Saints country.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
What an ugly game I just watched ....... but as somebody once posted in here , a win is a win is a win

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Thanks Fun, livewire... glad you liked. We moved to Pittsburgh 12 years ago, and absolutely love it out here. Not everyone speaks like Leeza Cope, but there are some (called 'yinzers') who have a very thick accent. I have come to like it. I get a lot of my material from actual people around the 'burgh. All I have to say is, "Haaa 'baaaht dem Stillers," and then I step back and listen. Some of my best stuff comes from a small (but tough) woman that I see at our dance studio-- I get her talking and then I take notes.

If anyone would like to hear the Pittsburgh accent, just Google: Myron Cope radio clips, or there's a pair of talking dolls called Nebbie Debbie and Chipped Ham Sam at yappinyinzers dot com.

Myron Cope was a legendary Pittsburgh sports broadcaster. When I first heard him, I thought it was a drunk doing a bad imitation of the comedian Gilbert Gottfried.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Leeza is a national treasure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 453  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 4522
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.