Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 388  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 3876
User Details are only visible to members.
Sean Payton suspended for one year. Greg Williams suspended indefinitely...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19409 posts)
I never said he would stay, it wasn't his choice. I just said if he did, it would make him a better quarterback.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
i'd love to see tebow get a chance to sit under manning's instruction for a couple of years, and i think he is the kind of person who would happily take a seat and learn. i don't think it will happen because the broncos probably feel they will get more by trading him but i don't think that will be the case unless he was being traded to be a starter somewhere, and that isn't likely.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
If only the trade with Beasley had gone through. :-(

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12265 posts)
Damn it!!!! OH well at least we got a point out of the shoot out last night.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I think that is one of the reasons he'll have decent season. Most of these NFL divas eventually get a bite of that big reality sandwich and realize the play days don't last forever. I think he will be able to contribute if he stays healthy.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
I think Moss can still contribute in a big way with the right offense.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7246 posts)
Blues and Black Hawks tonight.

Lets Go Blues!!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
hate to say, but his last stop will be miami. where does he live? miami. his favorite qb's are archie, eli and marino. there is a big possibility he would play there. will suck for jets.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
If I were Peyton, I would retire.

You are considered the best quarterback of your generation. You have a ring. You have nothing left to prove.

And the next hit could do some really serious damage after neck surgery.

The Chargers just had one of their best O linemen retire for just this reason. His family was way too important for him to further risk damage.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 388  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 3876
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.