Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 419  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 4186
User Details are only visible to members.
I can see by the haste in your post that the game upset you last night Frank, You forgot your spell check. Not to worry there is always next year, even if the go out in four games .

Remember, The game was not as bad as watching a seal get beat with bat.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
What happen to Frank ? Fair weather fan ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Somebody get the broom out !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Buhbye Devils!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I am actually embarassed for Devils fans all over the world tonight........ Really I am.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Looks like the KINGS are going to KINGS of the ice this year......

Damn shame that a 8 seed team can take it to such a powerhouse as the devils

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Maybe we won't be hearing the Bemoaning of changing the overtime rules tomorow.........

Did anyone else hear that horn sound a few seconds ago?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
iRdy!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Clammer. He digs clams while trolling for hot chicks with his JOOM lens.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yep, colledge baseball has a DH rule, and the player in the DH slot can switch to a field position during the game. It's a complicated rule that idots like me don't fully understand. Even woosier than the infield fair catch rule.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  ... 419  Next »
2751 to 2760 of 4186
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.