Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... More 
Start   2751 to 2760 of 3669   End
User Details are only visible to members.
both of which the current Gnats team is lacking in any sort of consitency

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
That 1990 Giant team was one of the best defensive teams ever. And they do say defense wins Championships.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
"you're crazy if you think the Giants are representing the NFC in the superbowl."

CHURCH! ( i like stole that shit from "breaking bad" YO!)

here's the thing. if they can do it, they will do what has never been done. as far as i can rememner, no team finishing last in rushing has ever made it to the sb. a one dimensional offense is too easy to shut down. a weak o-line means i can rush 3-4 linemen all night and play pass defense 80-85% of the game and shut your offense down. it's not a knock against the gnats as much as just common sense. you may get away with it against lesser teams as they obviously did with several teams including the cowboys twice this year, but they won't get away with it against playoff teams. BUT, if they do, they will certainly earn my respect.

and rashard mendenhall's ACL just fucked me up on my superbowl "perdickshun". fugger.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5129 posts)
Leeza... Made it back from Cleveland in one piece! :). We had a blast!! There was as much, if not more, back and gold there than brown! I would make the trip again in a heartbeat but probably would not sit in the dawg pound again! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Jan, this is the more sensible Mr Leeza talking. You know I love you, but that will be tough to ask my friend LeezaCope to tone it down a bit. He works best when he's angry and drunk, and there should be some great story lines for this week. I know he won't be too thrilled that the 12-4 Steelers have to go on the road to play an 8-8 team.

The real Myron Cope (Gaaad rest'ziz soul, n'at) wrote a song years ago when the Steeler played the Broncos (to the tune of Deck The Halls) called, "Deck Da Broncos, Der Jus Yonkoos"!

And here's something Myron Cope actually said, "If y'aind waivin' yer terr'ble taahl den y'aind no Stillers faan... an yer neigh-bores will lookatchinz wit contempt."

Jan, I'll do my best to calm him down and try to keep him away from alcohol!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6823 posts)
My dear, sexy Mr. LeezaCope: You are correct in that Ben did NOT need to play. I wouldn't even say how sad a championship team looked. When a player is only at 60% and it is the last game of the regular season, already clinching a playoff birth, why on earth did he just not sit this one out. Oh well, I guess you can say a win is a win. The Broncos and the Stillers, two of my favorite teams going at it, but of course, da burgh has this chicklette's heart and soul. To the Giant fans, congrats. To the Bills fans, all I can say is they came out looking like fire and I truly prayed for those Bills to take out the Pats. The next few weeks shall be quite interesting I think, and LeezaCope, go easy in your commentary on the Broncos, I always loved them!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
ok, so it's time to start working on next year's cowboys team. let's see, all we need is...

- a head coach that knows how the time out system works in the nfl - a defensive coordinator who has a defensive clue - upgrade to a quarterback with mediocre leadership skills and ability - a defensive line that can at least throw a scary look at a QB - a secondary that can actually tackle and or pass cover

and while we're at it... let's get those hot assed cheerleaders in thongs damn it!

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5129 posts)
Haaappy New Years tada hottest tahl wavin' Stillers faaans Jan, frnz anda sexy shibsey!! What bedder way ta ring inda new years but witta vick-tree ferda Blaaack'n Guld! Start da caaahntdaahn tada playoffs an anudder Superbowl ring!

Welcum ta football Sundy, 'n dare's a cuppla big games aaht dar in A-hi-ya!

Our boys'r werkin' troo alda inj-rees dat dey gaat, but allayinz otta be praaahhd a'dem ferdare STEEL-CITY TOUGHNESS, n'at! Big Ben don'd needsta play... day can beetda Braaahns wit dare baaackups, but seeinizat number seven's one paaarful sumbitch, he'll opt-ta play wit his sprankle prollum.

Da Braahns aindooin' nuttin dis year on O-fence ander D sucks too. Dale be a canna corn anda Stillers'll beatum daahn youdge!! An ooh my laundry, lookitda poor losers ahht der in Cleev-und... dare's sum lunch-head jaggoff car diller who's offerin' free cars if his crappy team shuts-aaht da Stillers. Dat's a safe bet, 'cause we all noze dat ain'd gonna haaappen. Dale be lotsa fraawns onda haaunds in da dog paaund in Cleev-und.

Whenda Stillers beatda Braaahns an da Sissynatty Bungles beats Ball-tee-more, Blitzburgh'll win da AFC Nort, n'at! Dabby nice t'ave playoff games at Heinz Filled! Let's ruut ferda Ornj-caaats overda Dertybirds aaaht der in Nattyland!!!

preDICKchinz: Da Stillers- Turdy (30) Da Braaahhns- sits (6)

Da Sissynatty Bung-holes- Twennyfer (24) Da Balls-no-more Dertybirds- Fitteen (15)

frnz- haf a safe trip up air ta Cleev-und, n'at... 'n be careful notsta have dem dogs slobberin' ahhn yinz!!

Happy New Years, allayinz!

Here we go Stillers, here we go!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6823 posts)
i know. that's what bothers me.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5129 posts)
Smooth, LSU wouldn't know what to do with a really great QB. They haven't had one in forever. They win with a stifling defense, a good running game, and a lot of big receivers who can catch anything and then make yards on their own. They've won two national championships in the last decade, and gone undefeated this year, with mediocre QBs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... More 
Start   2751 to 2760 of 3669   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss