Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... More 
Start   2741 to 2750 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our picks

Saints Patriots Ravens Packers .. Um maybe the Giants... were undecided.. :)

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
frank, i will give you this much. if the giants beat the packers, i'd say there's no stopping them. they will win it all. but as billy the kid used to say, "there's many a slip, twixt a cup and a lip".

p.s. that's a nice hat joan knitted for you. please ask if she could do something for me... something a little more hetero... maybe with a big blue star right in the front. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I'll see your LOL, and raise you a LMAO.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
From the look on his face, I'd say fitted...

Too small.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Cute cap. Fitted or adjustable?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Holy shit! Frank! Some guy who does NOT look like an aging Mario has hacked your profile!

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I'm rooting for the Broncos.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
THAT is one of the funniest things I've ever read. OMFG now stands for oh my football god.

Shibby, I'm not so sure about the Saints, but hope Tom is right. Maybe he's just wanting a team to win that wears black and gold.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Shibby, I'm sure you know a few ways to cheer him up... ;^D

But how about the strange coincidences with Tim Tebow and John 3:16? He used to have "John 3:16" written under his eyes when he played for Florida. The NFL banned writing messages in the paint under player's eyes. The fact that Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game didn't escape notice on Sunday night. Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black in the 2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message. The coincidental stats caused millions of fans to perform Google searches on the Bible passage in the past 24 hours. Here's one more unbelievable stat: John Ourand of Sports Business Journal reports that the final quarter-hour television rating for the Broncos-Steelers game was, you guessed it, 31.6.

(John 3:16 reads: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.")

A drunk Leeza Cope walks in... "Yoy, dat explains everyding, beinizat Jesus waz knockin' da ball atta der hands! Didjinz seen Big Ben's fumble? Dat waz Jesus! Alda Stillers dropped passes, dat waz Jesus. If it wazen't ferda sunna God, Coloradder would be nuttin' but tree n'aahht all day, n'at! Ohhh my laundry, we gotsta worsh our hands uh-diss d'backel 'n come baaack stronger'nat nex'ear."

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6917 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... More 
Start   2741 to 2750 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss