Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... More 
Start   2741 to 2750 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok I will admit it I was worried a close game, good game at that. I am at ease but still too much time to become cocky about it though

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
how about a running back who, jukes, looks at an open side of thr field and then runs straight into a pile of blue jerseys? now he's hurt. i like felix jones better any way.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4849 posts)
5-0 giants. i feel sick.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4849 posts)
Heat - i do not really think anyone is Ready for the Packers this year. I am not saying they will go all the way, but they are damn good. I love how The analysts Were saying how close the Gint's were , but in the end they too fell to a very strong team.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Heat,

I agree with you. That trade alone is dangerous for LA, it only makes sense if the 20-30 million they saved on that trade were for D12 on a follow up separate transaction. I trust Kupchak knows what he's doing... hopefully they are ironing out the pieces of the puzzle now.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
What the hell is wrong with David Stern?

Miami can have a big 3, but LA can't?

Kobe, CP3, and D12 -- I like the sound of that...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Shib- I'm sure you still look hot in sweats without makeup! ;^)

Last year, the league fined Harrison $125,000 for his brutal hits... I wonder how much he'll be fined for last night's helmet to helmet hit on McCoy. Or will he also be suspended?

What's weird to me is that the helmet to helmet hits rule applies to quarterbacks and receivers, but not running backs. :^/

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Shibby, I'm sure the kids put a lot of work into the concert and your description gave me a warm fuzzy.

Harrison is very intense. I played golf with him once... damn, he's a big guy! I'm a pretty good golfer, and he isn't. I usually hit the ball farther than him... when I did, I took the opportunity to do some "trash talking."

"Look at this #92, I just blew right by you... you can't touch me, Harrison... yeah, yeah, 92-- you wanna piece of me?"

He just laughed, but I could tell he focused on trying harder.

That was a great game. I'm amazed that Ben survived that hit... it looked like he broke his leg. I'm sure he's hurtin' today.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Just hoping Big Ben is not going to be out...may not be broken but there are things that can be worse than a break...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Glad you like, Shibby!

Enjoy the concert!

Maybe Santa will bring you a DVR for Christmas. We're often out golfing or doing other things when the game is on, and watch when we get home, fast forwarding through the commercials. It's a great time to play golf-- the course is usually empty!

Speaking of Christmas concerts, I had a co-worker who was really pissed off with her husband. He was recording their daughter in the Christmas show on a camcorder and all he focused the camera on was a close up of a hot woman's boobs and a little kid on the end who was picking his nose the whole time. Pretty funny.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... More 
Start   2741 to 2750 of 3571   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss