Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  ... 416  Next »
2731 to 2740 of 4158
User Details are only visible to members.
Clammer. He digs clams while trolling for hot chicks with his JOOM lens.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yep, colledge baseball has a DH rule, and the player in the DH slot can switch to a field position during the game. It's a complicated rule that idots like me don't fully understand. Even woosier than the infield fair catch rule.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Did anyone catch the news about the Kentucky-Kent State marathon baseball game in the NCAA regionals? Almost seven hours long, 21 innings played, and 678 pitches thrown in 182 at-bats. 

Kent had the lead in the 9th and again in the 18th, but Kentucky managed to tie it each time to extend the game. Kentucky had pleanty of good chances to win too; they had the bases loaded with only one out in the bottom of the 20th but hit into a double play. 

Kentucky's designated hitter pitched nine innings --the equivalent of a complete game-- and gave up only two runs, but took the loss. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Yes the rangers were more than likely able to sleep last night , unlike certain fans I am sure who more than likely were up all night writing letters to the commisioner of hockey about the unfair advantage certain teams have when they get the first goal in sudden death over time.

Especialy for the poor teams in New Jersey........

I enjoyed the game , and still say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I'm guessing Frank really hates OT now, It must seem so unfair that his team has no chance to tie the game before the end of OT.

Live by the rules AND die by them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
you may need to get a cheesy mustache..........

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Groucho here. You bet your life some of my stuff will go whoosh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
can I claim larry?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Moe checking in.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  ... 416  Next »
2731 to 2740 of 4158
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.