Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 454  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
OMFG!! What a HORRIBLY called game, just gave it to Seattle. DAMN!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Talk about a blown call. How is that a catch?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12857 posts)
The Packers wuz robbed...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21479 posts)
Ran my ass off tonight, yes, messed up disc and all...helping my son's soccer coach run practice with eight 11 and 12 year olds. ...like herding cats.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12857 posts)
One sharp blond.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Getting beat up on the court. I had: 13 assists 9 rebounds 6 points 4 steals I got clipped coming up the court, and got this bad ass bruise on my bicep.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1459 posts)
"WOW, Mrs. Sav. looks like you've bought into the mob mentality that the gang has and always blameing me. Yes, I report the gang to Wayne, because I can. When I'm stalked and attacked for posting in any thread, they deserve to be reported."

Lets get something straight if there is a group of people who do not like you trust they came to that conclusion all by themselves based on your behavior. I am not a part of any mob or mob mentality. My opinion of you is one you brought on yourself. I don't think I need to remind you of that since I did have the curtsy to write you personally about what I felt was your shameful behavior. You can blame others for the spot you are in til you are blue in the face but it doesn't change the fact you gleefully and actively sought to be there. I don't care of you post in 2 forums or 32, everyone has a right to post where they chose and for the record no one , especially me, is buying you do not stalk them as much as they supposedly stalk you. I have watched you do it . I'm afraid you can not make me unsee what I have sen so clearly no matter how much you deny it. The one and only point you make that is valid is that "you report because you can" and quite frankly if I had any say in the matter that privileged should be stripped from you as you abuse it as often as you can. It's about time you grew up and acted like a man instead of a whining cry baby and you should be embarrassed by your own behavior. I did notice how quick you were to unblock those who had been blocked from you....as I said and stand behind you LOVE the attention and if wasn't for the teasing you see as stalking no one would pay you the slightest bit of attention and that is something you could not stand. You don't have to admit it to me , you look in the mirror everyday and eventually you will accept who and what you are. Until then save the snow job for someone else, I'm far too smart for your nonsense. Having raised 4 children I recognize all the games, ploys and bids for attention ....interestingly they out grew that nonsense . I hope you do the same. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Looks like the Seahawks defense is for real, I don't feel bad for the Cowboys game last week. thye are taking it to the Packers tonight.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Hiker talking about sense of humor! now that's some funny shit right there ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Hiker, that's a relief. I can't imagine conforming to your standards in taste.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 454  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.