Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 453  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I ask an abstract question. If for what ever reason the season were to end after tonights game ( hypothetically) which team would take the NFC east????? it would be the Cowboys. If you do not beleive me try looking up the Division, tie breakers in the NFL.

It may help explain it for you.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
as well as the head to head meeting outcome, So there is just a wee bit more to it.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Ahh but you forget about the division record, that too has something to do with it..... Or did that slip your thought porcess?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Seems the Vagiants are seeded below the cowboys in the division due to the debacle on opening night..... At least I have another week to enjoy the feeling that all is right in the world.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Akron, I would never associate you with good humor, information, or opinion.

Good news: Oakland Raiders receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey has been released from the hospital after being knocked out by a helmet-to-helmet hit.

The Raiders say Heyward-Bey went home Monday morning after spending the night in the hospital under observation. The team says he has a concussion and neck strain and is expected to make a full recovery.

Heyward-Bey was running across the end zone early in the fourth quarter of Oakland's 34-31 victory to catch a pass from Carson Palmer when Pittsburgh safety Ryan Mundy launched his body and lowered his helmet into Heyward-Bey's facemask.

Heyward-Bey's neck jerked violently and his head also crashed into the ground as he lost consciousness. The pass was incomplete. The replacement officials did not call a penalty on the play.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I agree that part of the reason we have paid money here, is to share opinions and information and good humor. ==================================

Whatever reason you choose to be here for is fine with me. Please don't include me in your "we" nonsense. Try "some" next time so I can be excluded from your rant.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
As a Saints and Pats fan, I found it to be a particularly disappointing day. (off topic) Well, other than the non-football hours of 12:01 am -12:00 pm. Those we're downright amazing.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12642 posts)
Ravens beat Patriots on a last second FG, and the ball may or may not have passed between the uprights. The announcers immediately declared that such a situation is "not reviewable". Why the hell shouldn't it automatically have been reviewed?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
* Followed immediately by your "Conservative" opinion on how others should behave.*

It wasn't an opinion, it was advice, you can take it or leave it. Typical liberal trying to spin when caught with his pants around his ankles.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
*What was brilliant was the observation that a "typical libera"l wants to influence others' behavior. *

Yes, I bets you wants!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 453  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.