Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... More 
Start   2721 to 2730 of 3554   End
User Details are only visible to members.
James Harrison is my favorite Stiller, BUT, after being fined what 3 times, that should have sent the message loud and clear. Watching his hit this past game, I would agree 100% he should have been suspended as he could have made the hit lower. He should have been ejected from the game and suspended in my opinion. And yes, this come from a true Stiller chick.

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Harrison had the option of driving his shoulder pad into Coy's sternum (aka a professional tackle) or launching the crown of his helmet into McCoy's facemask. He chose to take the cheap shot and is paying the price. He has a history of being a dirty player and continues to prove it.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The NFL coaching carousel has begun.Kansas City Chiefs and Miami Dolphins firing their head coached yesterday. The Miamai Hearld reports that they are trying to get former Steelers coach Bill Cowher.

Speaking of Steelers, LB James Harrison received a one game suspension for his hit on Cleveland QB Colt McCoy. That sucks. McCoy was a out of the pocket and was a running back when he got clobbered...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Ok I will admit it I was worried a close game, good game at that. I am at ease but still too much time to become cocky about it though

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
how about a running back who, jukes, looks at an open side of thr field and then runs straight into a pile of blue jerseys? now he's hurt. i like felix jones better any way.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(4641 posts)
5-0 giants. i feel sick.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(4641 posts)
Heat - i do not really think anyone is Ready for the Packers this year. I am not saying they will go all the way, but they are damn good. I love how The analysts Were saying how close the Gint's were , but in the end they too fell to a very strong team.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Heat,

I agree with you. That trade alone is dangerous for LA, it only makes sense if the 20-30 million they saved on that trade were for D12 on a follow up separate transaction. I trust Kupchak knows what he's doing... hopefully they are ironing out the pieces of the puzzle now.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12204 posts)
What the hell is wrong with David Stern?

Miami can have a big 3, but LA can't?

Kobe, CP3, and D12 -- I like the sound of that...

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Shib- I'm sure you still look hot in sweats without makeup! ;^)

Last year, the league fined Harrison $125,000 for his brutal hits... I wonder how much he'll be fined for last night's helmet to helmet hit on McCoy. Or will he also be suspended?

What's weird to me is that the helmet to helmet hits rule applies to quarterbacks and receivers, but not running backs. :^/

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6736 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... More 
Start   2721 to 2730 of 3554   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss