Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 418  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4180
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never been a dollar shory,

I see somebody is using spell check from the old country again......

Don't be a hater on people taking naps Frank, I cannot help it if You didn't prepare for your future like I did.

In case you care, I took a nap today too, it was Delightful and refreshing. You really should try it it, I hear it keeps some people from being Cranky.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I tell ya, it sucks being a dollar shory!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
So ready for Dwight Howard to get the fuck out of Orlando. Somebody make us a deal please. New York, you need this guy. It's the only place I can think of that is big enough to hold his ego.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Has anyone read the sports page today? I Don't want to be the bearer of bad news to a certain fella, but it seems Zach Parise has flown the coop, and landed with the Minnesota Wild.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
LOL. I recall the commentators speaking how devoted he is to a healthy diet. I thought that couldn't possiby include that shit.

Simpson's wife is indeed hot!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Mrs L and I enjoyed watching the US Open. The course looked very difficult and Webb Simpson shot a solid 2 under 68 while the leaders were struggling. It's his first major and he's also got a nice looking wife. Good for him!

It is funny that Jim Furyk, who endorses 5 Hour Energy, fell apart and lost the lead after 4 1/2 hours...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
anyone watching euros now...group a has become so interesting!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
do they have any articles on how the devils got thier assholes broken wide open by the Kings ? I missed all of that last week.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Yahoo sports has a nice article related to fathers day.

sports.yahoo. com/news/ncaaf--father’s-day-is-bittersweet-for-ole-miss-assistant-dan-werner--a-single-dad-molded-by-football-and-tragedy.html;_ylt=AjqkVebjVUTBA2ayiOdxQiEcvrYF

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
I am a big soccer fan. The Euros are a big deal and hopefully Italy gets to the next round

WWE No way out this week in NJ. Anyone going?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 418  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4180
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.