Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 473  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4722
User Details are only visible to members.
oh well, they fought and they lost.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
****Your problem Looking is you can't stand up for your real team so you make up fantasies about beating someone else in LA, LA Land.

You guys had a tough opponent today and you almost lost it. At least you've won 2 games this year. Seven weeks into the season and only 2 wins, cowgirls are really tearing up the NFC East. ****

I do live in reality world , see the cowboys are 3-3 that is 3 wins, and 3 losses. See there were 6 games played by the cowboys.... week 1 was the Vagiants getting thier Asses reamed in NJ..... week2 was a loss to seattle a whooping by the hawks week3 they edged out tampa week4 was another ass whooping by the bears week 5 was a bye no wins or losses. week 6 was a heart breaker loss none the less but a loss week 7 They sqeeked one out , but as you pointed out to all of us during the preseason a win is a win is a win.

Did you forget about that Sss raping in NJ already, or are you drunk off of the squeeked out win today? I live in the real world, See I know what the record is . I also know not to crow about gift wins, unlike some people who tend to post here. you know the type of people who will crow till the cows come home about a win yet lose the ability to post in certain areas until of course the very next win. Does that sound like anyone in particular?

Ps I copy and pasted just in case somebody decided to delete that little mistake by accident...

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
gang green showing some fight in foxboro. showing more fight than yankees did.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
Leeza Cope, I sure hop your prediction is right! Maybe send a little of that Prozac this way to go with my Pinot to help get through this game?? Go Stillers!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
And yes a win is a win is a win..... especially when it is within the division...................

The only bright side is it puts the skins down another notch.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I hear you tbr, I am in several 4 to be exact. 2- are family related no cost other than bragging rights within the family.

2- are for money although the important one cost 250.00 to enter we have fee's for trades, waivers, any transaction, as well you can buy players from another team. it is interesting to say the least.( Next year we are suposed to have a salary cap involved.) Our league president has only one perk he get's in for free. but faces the same fee's .

The winner of that league last year popped over 2 grand. I fucked up this week in istening to the hype about the Texans D.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I am having a phenomenal fantasy season.

I am only playing one league this year, our family league. We all kick in $20, and the winner get a jersey of their choice...

Anyway, I am averaging 195 points a game. It's a high scoring league (obviously), with 4 defensive players and return yards included.

I should be over 200 points again this week, and 7-0...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22354 posts)
I have to stop overthinking things............ I sat the Texans defense for Arizona's ..... and gave up almost 20 points because of it. Now I am going in soo frigging close for the rest of the weekend I may lose tonight by less than a point if the estimates are even close.....

On a bright note the Cowboys won, sadly so did the Giants....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
All kidding aside, I need to win this week in Fantasy and next for a playoff spot....( although there is a slim chance I can make it this week) early yes, but this year has been pretty fugged up in one of the leagues I am in.

just making the playoffs means I at least break even, which is a good thing considering what it costs me to join it.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Well it'z football Sundy'n dis week da Blaaack n'Guld soots up ta playz dem Sissynatty Bungles, n'at. I can'da 'magine haada hell da Stiller can be two n'tree... an if it wazen't fer my daily meddycation of Prozaaack anna sitz paacka Yingalings, I'd be inna straitjaaacket innat mental hosbitable daaahn nair in Dixmont. Aldo if day loose dis week, I may hafta upps da dose.

But aaahm feelin' good... mebby it's cuzzadat Prozaaack, or praps 'cuz I tink dat da Stillers are gonna dooder jobs taday 'n getz der seazon baaack on traaack.

Yeah our boys'r banged up n' lookin' more like a M.A.S.H. unit den a football team, but Picksburgh's too praaaahd ta let injrees gettum daaaahn. Our baaaackups on d-fence'll finda way ta pressure da Bungles quarterbaaack Arnie Dullton, an nummer seven Big Ben 'sgonna haf a breakaaht game trowin' da ball.

I don'd tink it's gonna be pretty, but da Stillers'll come ahht fired up'n git-wit da vick-tree, n'at.

Mize well make my preDICKchin fer allayinz:

Da Picksburgh Stillers- Twennyfer (24) Dem Cincyn@y Bungles- Fitteen (15)

Dabby my prediction. Enjoy alla da games aaaht der.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  ... 473  Next »
2721 to 2730 of 4722
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.