Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... More 
Start   2711 to 2720 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I will be watching The giants getting ASS Raped in Wisconsin.

It's the new american passtime

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Why wouldn't we be watching? It's the event of a lifetime.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I prefer a downward curve myself :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I don't get it, can you draw me a diagram?

ducks as he walks out..........

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Figure I will post this here since it is kind of a sports joke... kind of...

Husband is at home watching a football game, Wife asks "honey could you fix the light in the hallway? It's been flickering for weeks now." "Fix the light now? Does it look like I have "G.E." written on my forehead? Don't think so!!" "Fine, well then could you fix the fridge door? It won't close right." "Fix the fridge door? Does it look like I have Frigidare written on my forehead? Don't think so!!" "Fine, well then could you at least fix the steps to the front door? They're about to break." "Does it look like I have carpenter written on my forehead? Don't think so! I've had enough of this! I'm going to the bar." After a few hours at the bar he starts to feel guilty about the way he treated his wife and decides to go home. As he walks into the house he notices the steps are fixed. As he enters the house he sees the light in the hall is working. As he goes to get a beer he notices the fridge door is fixed. "honey, he asks, how did you get all this fixed?" "well, when you left I sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong and I told him. He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either go to bed with him or bake a cake." husband asks "so what kind of cake did you bake?" wife replies, "helloooooo..do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead? Don't think so!!!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Open your catchers mitt and I'll fire you a fastball. Or a slow curve. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Ohhh a suck and blow photo .. nice!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I prefer ding dongs unfried , full of cream and hot ( and thick too but who reads this shit when I ramble)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Cerveza lite.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I needed de-fib after hauling it in. My guide said it was the biggest sailfish ever caught on his boat, and I was badly out of shape. Too many fried Ding Dongs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... More 
Start   2711 to 2720 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss