Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... More 
Start   2711 to 2720 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Strange playoff games, both decided by unlikely goats.

The 49ers turn the ball over during the season less than any other team in the NFL, then cough it up twice on punts, without which the Giants lose the game.

Brady has perhaps the worst playoff performance of his career, but the Pats win because an all-Pro kicker misses a chip shot FG.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
Jan, frnz, I'm glad you like the "yinzcasts." A while ago I was going to stop doing it, because I was not sure if it was really funny... but then both of you and Shibby said that you looked forward to "dem preDICKchinz" and I would never want to see you lovely ladies disappointed. ;^D

My wife got a kick out of me thinking out loud, and I also got a lot of material from folks around "da Burgh." I'd ask people, "So whachinz tinks abaaht dem Stillers dis week?"

I got a lot of great material from a petite woman who takes dancing lessons at the studio where we go... she's always wearing a Steelers jersey and speaks in a very thick Pittsburgh accent. I'll dance with her in group classes, and she'll say, "Haahjinz dooin'?" She was livid when James Harrison got suspended, and half of the Leeza Cope rant that week came from her verbatum. I also look up interviews and highlights from the late great Myron Cope, "whaachinzgonnadoabahhtit... yerin'r yeraaht!"

I'll continue posting the preDICKchinz... it has been fun. By the way, there are talking dolls called, "Chipped Ham Sam and Nebby Debbie," and when you pull their string, they say a few common Pittsburgh expressions. You can hear them on yappinyinzers dot com.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7107 posts)
Leeza, will have to agree (wink) with Frnz on an amazing hot bod, but your last prediction cracked me up!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Giants (I will NEVER congratulate the Pats), so now, let's see if the Giants can kick some Pats azz in the big game.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
this superbowl will be about as exciting as the mets/yankees world series.

suck ass.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
sooo...princess. you are new in the neighborhood, are you? this is interesting indeed.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
What is that now? Four sacks? On a fucking three-man rush?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
14-10 niners. the SF bath houses should be all a-goo by now.

let's go niner's! eli is over due for a good ass raping!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
channeling the "grey ghost of the jersey shore"...

GO GIANTS! THERE ARE DOING SO GRATE! ELI IS PLAYING SOOPERBLY AS USUAL AND HOO SAYS MY GIANTS DON'T HAVE A DEEFENCE?

now i know how mr. leeza feels. this stuff takes some thought. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
received an email from a mysterious member... i can't say his name but his initials are F-r-a-n-k, asking me to post for him since he's currently indisposed, and not like going potty indisposed, the other kind of indisposed... or maybe i dreamed it. either way... here it is.

GO GIANTS! BEET THOSE 49ER'S ! :/

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6250 posts)
Paterno's family has now confirmed his death. He always said that when he quit coaching he would die.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... More 
Start   2711 to 2720 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss