Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102702
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... More 
Start   2702 to 2711 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I totally respect that and agree with the basic concept. But when you see so many players dying young or developing dementia and having their careers cut short by cheap shots, yes CHEAP SHOTS, it's time to make some changes.

We've had this discussion before. Every football player from pee wee and up is taught to LOOK at your target and lead with your shoulder pad. Those who now launch crown of their helmet to the face of an opposing player is not playing "tough football", they are intending to inflict injury and it needs to stop.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I guess you have to be a born and bred Steelers fan to know how we feel.

We like our football tough. This franchise has sparked many rules. The Mel Blount Rule, the Heinz Ward Rule and even the Rooney Rule. All quite different than the Brady Rule. We were raised with players like Mean Joe Greene and Jack Lambert.

""I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play" - Lambert.

This is football to most of here in the Steel City.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16710 posts)
Ha. Big boy conversation from a 51 year old guy with a pic flipping the bird.

Priceless...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
At least we have something to root for. What do you got in Ohio Akron? Two football teams that suck.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
No, that means Cribbs is a crybaby.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Thanks for answering, and no, I don't think they single out the Stillers. Shit the fine people for dancing at the end of a touchdown for celebrating. With the salaries in the NFL, who's gonna miss $10,000 or $25,000, literally.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Yes Jan, maybe he could have lowered his helmet. As far as Tomlin, he's the coach. What's he supposed to say? Whether he agrees or not he's not going to say so. Not on camera anyways.

Tomlin and Rooney recently met with Goodell about the fines that are being placed on the Steelers. They think it's biased against them. Do you?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Cribbs on Cleveland

BEREA, Ohio -- The losses have been piling up, one on top of the other, for seven seasons. Josh Cribbs doesn't know how many more he can handle.

The Browns aren't winning, and Cribbs' frustration has reached a boiling point.

"I am fed up," he said. "I'm tired of losing. Everybody in this locker room, they'll say they're tired and they want to win every game. I want to win this year. Everybody says we're building, we look good. I don't really care about the building process because I want to win now. I'll worry about next year next year.

"I want to win now."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Nike, I must ask you why you avoid a simple question. When Tomllin AGREES his own player should be suspended. I will ask one last time directly to you, Nike, do you think Harrison could have tackled McCoy lower and avoid helmet to helmet contact?

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
I wonder if Cribbs would have felt the same way if he was a Steeler instead of a Brownie.

Btw, he's been spouting off about how he's tired of playing for a losing team. Maybe the Browns could use a good linebacker like Harrison.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... More 
Start   2702 to 2711 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss