Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... More 
Start   2702 to 2711 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought he said he was going to the beach to photograph some women close up, maybe someone caught him zooming, and now he is buried up to his neck in sand :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
He is out on a search for the best bagels in the country. He takes that job very seriously.

I am going to pull for the Giants just for Frank.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
you are going to have to wait a little longer to talk to frank. he seems to be MIA

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2397 posts)
This just sucks. A kid with a 4.0 GPA and a 26 ACT was promised a football scholarship to Stanford. He committed to them, rejected entreaties from numerous other colleges all year long, and now is told he cannot enroll. Less than one week away from signing day. 

recruiting.scout. com/2/1151533.html

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11867 posts)
"Remember Eli said he refused to play for the Chargers..."

Eli is a smart guy. That Chargers crowd was a clusterfuck at the time; how can you blame him? Not that Coughlin is anything special . . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11867 posts)
Nah, can't do it...

Remember Eli said he refused to play for the Chargers...

But Belichek is a cheater of the first order...

So...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18089 posts)
"Is it possible for both teams to lose the Super Bowl?

I have no one to root for..."

tbr,

Just root for the Giants. That Tuck Rule abomination earned a lifetime ban on love for the Pats in my eyes. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12213 posts)
well Frank, i had a little fun with you while the game was going on, especially knowing that you couldn't fight back. however, i am a truly a fan of the game, and i would not let our division rivalry stand in the way of supporting an nfc team in the superbowl. as much as i hate your giants, they have earned right to be there and i hope they beat the dog vomit out of the pats..

congratulaions and good luck.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6193 posts)
Is it possible for both teams to lose the Super Bowl?

I have no one to root for...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18089 posts)
Strange playoff games, both decided by unlikely goats.

The 49ers turn the ball over during the season less than any other team in the NFL, then cough it up twice on punts, without which the Giants lose the game.

Brady has perhaps the worst playoff performance of his career, but the Pats win because an all-Pro kicker misses a chip shot FG.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11867 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... More 
Start   2702 to 2711 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss