Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  266.1  267.1  268.1  269.1  270.1  271.1  272.1  273.1  274.1  275.1  ... 418  Next »
2702 to 2711 of 4172
User Details are only visible to members.
try to keep hydrated and cool today Frank, I hear the elderly have issues with the heat and such.

Just another service announcement from those who care.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
COT Alert.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
I do take care of the seniors of this household, see my wife is sooo much older than I ( by almost 4 months) and I make sure that she lives in comfort all year long.

does that count????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Well I try only to Bore when I'm..... never mind.

I will try to be more exciting and adept to the fun things the hipsters do to have fun.

Should I stop taking naps during the day? is that too much like a second grader? what do the fourth graders do for fun?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
And be careful out there! and do not forget the seniors!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
all rested now Frank, You seem a bit testy today. is the heat getting to you? or maybe you aren't getting enough rest? Try to take care of yourself, get plenty ( or is it Pleanty) of rest, and plenty(pleanty) or water to keep yourself hydrated.

You may also look to see if they have cooling centers where you live if the heat is effecting you this badly. I know that people of advanced ages react to the heat differently. take care of yourself.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Looking! you are BOREING! BOREING! you hear that? just BOREING!

Seriously dood, can you get morey BOREING? you just need to wake up when you're rested!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Besides Frank, Why didn't you post about Parise if you were such a great fan of the Devils?

or do you only post when the team is winning?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Yes Frank the Giants won them all, I didn't see you Playing though, are you on the Practice squad? Or do you collect the jocks after practice? please indulge us in what integral portion of the teams play do you facilitate?

Or are you plainly an athletic supporter?

your last post looks like you are Cranky.... didn't you get a nap today???? try taking one it does good for the body and the soul.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
We. LOL

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  266.1  267.1  268.1  269.1  270.1  271.1  272.1  273.1  274.1  275.1  ... 418  Next »
2702 to 2711 of 4172
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.