Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 453  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4522
User Details are only visible to members.
I do have to say that most of the guys I worked with were actually pretty good about the Razzing, seems some of the elder Statesmen seem to have an Axe to grind.

Seems they cannot get over the bumbled snap at the end of a game , the Broken thumb against thier own helmets......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
John, that was him being Nice again.......

Typical Vagiants fan, Your lucky I get to live amongst them. that in and of itself is such a treat at times.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
--"They hate the Giants and me for that matter and they will find a way to criticized anything I post and revert to their own spin to make the Giants or Eli inferior, Of course they are NOT. They degrade anyone who dioesn't think their way and making a point with them is usless. "

Is that why you just degraded Fun and his team New Orleans ?

Look in the mirror Frank ....lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
--"Outdoors, the reason that looking and john will attack the stats you posted is is because you posted something that ESPN came up with and the cowgirls and them pigeon weren't on top. They will destroy any reasoning anyone come up with because they didn't come up with it and it doesn't favor their team."

Frank, destroy what reasoning, the stat says the Gay-men will beat the Eagles 7 out of 10 times. how can that be reasoning when in fact the Gay-men have beaten the Eagles only once in 9 tries. Somebody better work on their stats ....lol

--"But I can always win any argument about the Giants with team by asking them "Who won 2 out of the Super Bowls" and "How come I haven't seen the cowgirls and the pigeon team in the Super Bowl" (lately)"

Frank, you are only as good as your last game, But i do love how you New yorkers live in the past ...lol

--"Wonder what happens when the cowgirls meet the pigeons who would do the better job of degrading the other."

We don't, we say "good luck" to each other and then say "good game" when it's all over.

The difference between you and us is that we don't brag about our team every week after the Superbowl until the season starts. even your own friends got tired of hearing you talk about them, Sorry but it's true. Have a great week Frank :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"they will find a way to criticized anything I post and revert to their own spin"

Yeah, those bastards might even try to spin it that the Eagles and Cowboys beat the Giants. Wait for it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13541 posts)
TBR I always wonder how you do it on the west, Take a monday night game, you have to rush home to catch the whole thing.

I guess we all grow accustomed to our surroundings

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
" but they'll have to go back really far for some satisfaction."

Yeah, all the way back to last night.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13541 posts)
Bingo John,

How enjoyable is it to sit down to watch the game after you've completed what you had to in the morning? We get our workout in, go out for a ride, meet friends for brunches, then back home for the game (or our friends home, or bar!!!)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Tell me about championships when the Vagiants have 5.......

Please dont flatter yourself about hating the Vagiants, many are typically like you but it isn't always about you...... try inflating your importance in another venue.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
TBR, I think of it the other way. I usually have stuff to do on Sunday, so it gives me a chance to get it all done before noon, and then sit and watch pregame :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 453  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4522
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.