Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102612
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3676   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"LinSanity is everywhere off the charts!! The Newest NBA Asian Sensation!"

Geez, Now that the Tebow hype has subsided, we have to overhype someone else...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
You Giants fans in the area should try to do what that fan did four years ago: sneak onto the team bus after the parade and get onto the field at the stadium for the celebration there. Here's a link to the story I found; when I read it four years ago, there were lots of pics this guy had taken, one of them with him standing right next to Coughlin during the awards ceremony, as if he had been MVP.

digg. com/newsbar/topnews/NY_Giants_fan_sneaks_into_Super_Bowl_celebration_w_players

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
If we weren't going to hell, we are now. LOL.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5198 posts)
Are you sure he was watching? :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5198 posts)
LOL. fucked up.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5198 posts)
*is posting here so she can be first on the list*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
well, Frank, you beach runnin', chili cookin', diet coors light drinkin' old fart, congrats on those fuckin' gnats. i'll give you this much, you did stand by them all season unlike other "self proclaimed" gnats fans who basically predicted their demise all the way thru the playoffs, haha.

they had a helluva playoff run for a team that went 9-7 on the season, and the kid stepped up with amazing poise to bring that team down to score and take the final lead. enjoy the spoils of victory.

next season the cowboys are going to find a way to beat those fuckers if we have to bring in tonya harding to crack of few knee caps goddammit.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5198 posts)
Mr Leeza!! Logged on just to see your post! :). thanks as always for the Sunday afternoon smile! You will have to stop in every once in awhile until the start of next season with some "Leeza Cope" posts cause I know I will sure miss them!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Pats 31-24

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Choobinupto frnz, Shibsey, mc, Jan an da resta da Stiller Nation. S'pose allayinz'r nebby 'baaht what I tinks udda game taday. I calls it da Sucko Superbowl 'caus needer team'zenny good, n'at. Da boatadeez lahsy teams... we all noze dat da Stillers wud clobberum, n'ats rilly jaggin' medafuckoff.

I still gots lotsa amneositty dat da Stillers ain'dare beinizat Jesus taught dat he'd trow Tebow a bone, n'at. Anit don'd matters who getda dubya... Da Stiller's still gonna haf more rings, an'ats alldat caaahnts!

Da good nooze is dat nexdeer dare goin' baackta Stiller football. Dare O-fensive cordinator Brew'zarinz is goin' ta da Indian-nipple-less Cults. Supposibly dis means dat da Stillers'll get baack tada graaand game an hard noze smash maaath football.

My preDICKchin izzat I'll be eatin' braats 'thunions n'peppers, killbassass, g'lumbkis, progies 'n worshin' 'em daahn witsum culd arns. Sofaraz da game, I don'd givea craaap, but mize well pick dem Jerzy Jints over N'gland 17 ta 14. It'll beda 'zacksame game as four yearz ago, an some Jint'z gonna makea mear-kle catch ta get wit da winnin' filled goal, n'at.

Dabby my preDICKchinz... airygo. Seeze allayinz nexdeer.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3676   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss