Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 486  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4858
User Details are only visible to members.
John , No it was not that at all. In fact in some obscure reality the Vagiants are going to repeat this year, We just can't see it.

I do recall the boasts of a repeat though. I wouldnt care if the cowboys were third, fourth, second or First. Knowing that last year was a fluke, and they are Not as good as a certain somebody pontificated about was all the satisfaction I needed to see.

Just like seeing the Devils lose so miserably in the end.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Not at all Frank, I'm actually happy being on the low end, we finally got rid of Andy Reid, It's much better than missing by one little game as you did, the Gaymen choked as we all had predicted.

Poor Giants, it just goes to show last year was a fluke as well :) they get a tougher schedule and just can't hack it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Seattle vs. Denver

I think Denver should win but the best game of the playoffs will be Denver vs New England.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I predict the Giants will win the SB !

Oh, they didn't make the playoffs ? I thought they were a shoe in? at least according to one Twinkie eating member of this group.

My Bad, then I'l have to go with:

NFC - Atlanta AFC - Denver

SB winner - Denver

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Aisian , I agree with the issues of a mobile QB. I like the idea that The team designed the team around his ability, And thus far it is working. I figure 2-3 years before he starts to slow and defenses catch up. Still in all I wouldnt mind seeing him grab the big ring now.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Because AJ let all the actual talent around Rivers leave...

The O line was decimated by retirement, and the signing of Gaither, which cost 9 million for 3 starts.

Plus the leaving of Tomlinson, Sproles, Tolbert, and Jackson, among others.

Then you add this last season the signing of Meachem ($25 million) and Royal ($13.5 million), who have done nothing.

Don't forget that Norv was OC during the Cowgirls Superbowls...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23034 posts)
If Norv is such a great offensive mind, why did Rivers and the offense look so bad? They used to light up the scoreboard a couple seasons ago...

I wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers dump Todd Haley as OC and rehire Wisenhunt...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
There is talk that teams are already talking to Norv about OC jobs. The Jets, for one, have been mentioned...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23034 posts)
After the debacle in washington last evening ( by the Cowboys) . I am here to say I hope that the Redskins can pull of a miracle this year and win it all, I know it is unlikely , but a very classy team. I can't even find something to hate about the game last night.

I can even stomach the talk about RG3. since everyone else is talking his game up, he seems to be so even keeled , and contrite . How can you not like him? Even if he does play for the redskins?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
I'm shocked that Rex Ryan still has a job...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 486  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4858
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.