Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, he could also forget playing and become somebody's offensive cordinator. He sits on his ass with headphones on and reads defenses. That's what he does best.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I don't know Rick, word I am hearing is that fused discs so high up on the vertebrae means the arm strength will never be the same. Of course, the "word" comes from my know-it-all 18 year old so it's not exactly gospel. But he does waste about 10 ours a week on sports radio, which must count for something... LOL

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
payton to the JET$. can you imaging the manning brothers in ny?? they will rule ny. sanchexxx to miami??

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(887 posts)
Peyton's arm strength will never be the same. With his ability to read defenses and veteran's savvy I would never count him out, but nobody should be too surprised if his career is over after one or two mediocre and/or injury plagued seasons.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
"if Payton is anywhere close to being OK then come draft time he will have a say in the draft to keep him healty."

I have no idea what this means.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11952 posts)
Or the Jets. I think they're growing tired of Sanchez.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
My St. Louis Blue's are atop of the division. They have won 7 of the last 8 and had a 4-1-0 road trip.

Lets Go Blues!!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
warner was even working in a super market as a stock boy. warner kept his faith and most of all stayed humble. big mouth arrogant athletes become humble when is a bit too late and are broke.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(887 posts)
have I ever turned to friends to splearge on someones elses ================================= Good question? Do you splearge yourself on strangers? Always carry tissues with you.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Frank , it is more rampant than you apparently comprehend. too many players end up on some sort of assitance after playing because of too many "friends".

Do you know how many Former Giants have been arrested for failing to pay child support, or pay taxes. Do a search of it and then the rest of the league, you will see it is common.

People do not understand how much of what the players earn is eaten away by taxes and agents fees alone. A 20 million dollar windfall may end up being only 5 in the end, and they still get whacked at a higher rate just for having sums that great, then take into account they piss even that away.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss