Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 388  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 3876
User Details are only visible to members.
American basketball is different from most other sports.

One guy makes a bigger difference there than in almost any other team sport.

(Except for Peyton Manning and the Colts ;-) )

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19414 posts)
Lebron is the most talented choke artist on the planet and his whore mother slept with his teammates.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"LeBron and Wade are the 2 best players on the planet. Kobe has been close ... but no."

If and when LeBron gets a ring, then he can enter the discussion about being the best player...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19414 posts)
Very sad indeed. I would have loved a 7 game play off. But it appears Elliot just isn't ready for Prime time Hockey. The Kings are playing very good smash mouth hockey. And they have the size to do it. In this year size wins over played strategy. I hope it ends Saturday. Please have mercy on me!!!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Thanks for the correction Akron, My spell check moved it for me so who am I to ask it?

No boredom last night , Although I would have preferred it ending in regulation , but well worth the Price I paid to watch it.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Thanks a lot.. Now I'm going to have to go look the damn thing up on youtube.. lol

Call me a ruffian.. but the most vivid and memorable for me was the Flyers - Ottawa game. where there was only a shift worth's of player's left on each bench.. LOL

And forgive me, It's a senior moment day.. My first concert was when Kiss opened for Aerosmith at the Spectrum!!

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Starry... you're right. He didn't ask and it is sad; I'm not THAT cold.. lol. The Media is the worst of it all (when isn't it though?)

No one here implied or made him out to be one which I want to clear up :O)

Triple overtime.. (here's where ADD has set in!) - Last I watched a game that long was The Flyers in a 5 OT game against of all teams,, Pitt.. I think it was Preems if i remember correctly..

Port Carbon PA
Username hidden
(7441 posts)
BooNShip... agreed.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7269 posts)
WordNazi.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12675 posts)
None the less is one word. ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 388  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 3876
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.