Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 471  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4705
User Details are only visible to members.
Bromance ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
this is def some serious love.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
Not so much LOVE as it is Envy, seem the Vagiants have not hit 5 of them rings everyone seeks. And the way they are playing it doesn't appear this year will be the year to get there either!

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
soooo much love!!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(889 posts)
That misjudgement and envy thing really must effect your mind. It seems the only on ehere who likes to boast of a teams accomplishment's is the one you peer at in the mirror every morning. enjoy the week off. I am sure if the Vagiants had done as your Perdikshun, we would be enduring a 2 week rant of how powerful the O' handled the Bengals, and how the "D" was so dominant. Even if they squeeked one out .

In the end They were Ummmmm average and bested by a better team yet again, no squeeking one out this week, again think about that for 2 weeks. Please find a post I made in the past 6 months where I boasted about the cowboys......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Maybe he is on a twinkie run ,or his Internets went out again on him....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Someone should go check on Rdy2play, the demolition of the Giants might have finished him off!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Frank, I like your matter-of-fact prognostication. I enjoyed watching my local boys today. "Uglyer"? Maybe for the Dirty Bird fans.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
Opps they were wrong The last offensive Passing TD was against the Skins..... That is quite a stretch for a team that is headed for a Repeat

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Well let's hope you are half right today. I was shocked to hear that the Vagiants haven't scored an offensive TD since the Washington game..... WOW I guess our resident Vagiants fan missed that Stat.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 471  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4705
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.