Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 419  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
*** "I do find it funny you will condemn another for skirting laws and or rules"... Hey looking try to remember I broke no LAWS or rules of decent conduct, no matter what your simple minds think. Maybe you and Polyp and the rest of you do, but I don't. **** Now this is a funny statement..... As I already stated I do love to read what he posts, I truly think it is a comedy act, since The only other explanation is that he is ummmmmm _______

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Google Croatia antisemitism. It will explain a lot. While most Croatian immigrants have managed to rid themselves of their antisemitic roots, some apparently never tried. It will open your eyes to why he's like that.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Why is this fucker allowed to continue posting here after two highly inflammatory racist comments today? Japs? What a completely ignorant douchebag he must be to post such a term.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Frankiedoo loves the attention, no ifs or buts about it.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Outdoors is vying for our attention, adorable!

What's up with all these old bi sexual males seeking attention from those they proclaim to dislike?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
he is a great performer

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Aw frankie, you LOVE the attention.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
wow now there are Gangs? What gang are you affiliated with Frank? are you now claiming you are part of a gang? Now you are making me feel scared... ummmmm maybe not, but enjoy your delusion. It is entertaining to say the least.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
As long as they're "japs"

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Frank, what is your Feeling about "GIRLS" officiating NFL games? Are you ok with "GIRLS" officiating in a "mans" game?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  257.1  258.1  259.1  260.1  261.1  262.1  263.1  264.1  265.1  266.1  ... 419  Next »
2612 to 2621 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.