Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102612
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i'm sure the game will be fun, but i'll be so glad when it is over with and those people get the fuck out of town. it has been nothing but a big pain in the ass all week long.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
alls you can do is calls it like you sees it, yo.

night night

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
i know, paul hospenthal. what's your point? :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
i'd love to give her a pounding, but i have a feeling she's accustomed to getting it from a strap-on. damn it.

(as if i had a chance if she did like guys, LOL )

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I really have no clue I get my sports from NPR so you know I am ignorant in this area of current events. But did this new contract between players and league force the Roy's of basketball into retirement?

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
No comment on Blazers vrs Lakers. Come fall and its Oregon vrs the rest of the pac-12 is all I look forward to spectating wise. It will be good to see SC back in the bowl race aging!!!!!

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"Watching the Los Angeles Lakers destroy the Portland TrailBlazers! "

They've cut our lead in half. It ain't over by a long shot. I hope we don't blow yet another game...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Kyle Busch. Love him or hate him, but the s.o.b. can drive. Holy shit what a performance.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
They are going to get killed! They have no offensive line and JPP is going to give up football for a pro wrestling career. I know he turned it down once, but he's just holding out for more money. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
yep, you know how they do it. they can't just report the sports news. that is no longer enough. we must now have a SENSATIONAL story from somewhere. it's getting to be like TMZ sports.

happy for this Lin kid though.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss