Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IMO, it isn't worth the trouble it brings with it. Orlando is already one of the top tourism destinations in the u.s. so we don't really get a boost there. And the "element" that oozes into town along with it is something most here feel we could live without. We have enough wannabe gangsters and hip hop thugs already.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
"Gone Fishin"

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The Mrs. is a Tony Stewart fan, and since Danica drives for Tony, she wants her to do well also...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Nope. And since they resurfaced the track here, the tandem has been the fastest way around.

And do not even get me started on all the things I like to do from behind that hot little ass.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
She was pissed about being wrecked by her team mate yesterday, but seriously, why would you let a rookie push you in a tandem draft situation? If that's you're only choice, I would have said "thanks but no thanks" and gone solo until someone else came along. She probably would have fallen further back, but she would have still been in the race.

And I agree. Way too much hype. NASCAR desperately wants her to win though for the PR factor.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
If Danica wrecks, Mrs. TBR is gonna come looking for you...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
i'm sure the game will be fun, but i'll be so glad when it is over with and those people get the fuck out of town. it has been nothing but a big pain in the ass all week long.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
alls you can do is calls it like you sees it, yo.

night night

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
i know, paul hospenthal. what's your point? :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
i'd love to give her a pounding, but i have a feeling she's accustomed to getting it from a strap-on. damn it.

(as if i had a chance if she did like guys, LOL )

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... More 
Start   2612 to 2621 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss