Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 470  Next »
21 to 30 of 4697
User Details are only visible to members.
Not to butt in but I think you took offense where none was intended Annie.

His comment was directed at those fans who reacted poorly, not at you.

Now about that consoling you need...

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5633 posts)
She did view my profile before she blocked me.

hahahahaha.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19216 posts)
VA

What did I say that was offensive?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19216 posts)
To Perf - I didn't say I understand it. Some people hit the block at the slightest irritation, and some never do no matter what.

To Annie - you might want to re-consider that after cooling down. I realize hockey is personal to you but you might realize tomorrow that Perf can way more offensive than that and unless you un-block him you're never going to find out.

;)

*Take note of winky face*

I don't want to be involved in this anymore. I look in here once in a while to see if there is something I might find interesting or want to comment on, and stumbled across this spat. I think it's a silly thing to fight about. As a Canadian I probably should be breaking a window somewhere in either anger or celebration...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
I guess hockey is just a extra personal to me VA. It's the commonality of hockey that connected us w a fora SM.

Life can be shitty enough as it is; I don't need to be disrespected in a place I come for fun.

To each their own.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3273 posts)
"Different thresholds for different people..... "

seriously?

Sigh

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19216 posts)
I've had plenty of fights with Perf, many much nastier than that, but I've never considered the block.

Different thresholds for different people.....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
Did she block me over a hockey game??? Really?

I know they've never been to the finals before, and they're all relatively new fans, but that's exactly the kind of behavior their fans exhibited tonight. That's NOT the hockey that I love. They play hard, fight hard, and when all is said and done they shake hands and show respect.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19216 posts)
I did that indeed VA.

It's not that Pittsburg won.

It's that the other day I purposely took the High Road and I even offered them an olive branch of peace. And then for them to come in and post such nastiness?? Speaks volumes about their character to me which is not nice. There's no reason for such ugliness. You can both win and lose with grace and dignity.

I try to be kind as often as humanly possible but in this case I was pushed past my limit.

Unapologetic Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3273 posts)
Maybe I'm missing a nuance, but did Annie just block Perf because of something that happened during a hockey game that neither of them were involved in?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 470  Next »
21 to 30 of 4697
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.