Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
21 to 30 of 3878
User Details are only visible to members.
It's funny how Golden state was a laughing stock 10 years ago. Now that the are winning people are starting to hate them. It's human nature for non fans of a team to hate winners.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(725 posts)
Thanks for clearing that up.

Throwing batteries you say? What a pussy sport. I remember about ten years ago some soccer hooligan in England got into a brawl and chewed some dude's eyeball out of his head. A bit later the police arrested him while he was having dinner at the local pub with the wife and kids...still covered in blood. Now THATS a fan!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I don't see why people get so wrapped up in sports.

I enjoy watching football, and "my" team is the Chargers, but if I mlss a game or the Chargers don't do well, it really makes little difference in my life...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19502 posts)
S.S. same here Yankee fan and Jets ,The Jets are a really a heartburn Oh well Yankees are up and down more up then down ,so that's good .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6529 posts)
I was born a Braves fan. Thru good and bad, just like my Cowboys.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
S.S Yankees won in 6 games, were you a Brave fan then

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6529 posts)
96 world series, Yankees vs Braves (my team).

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
I think out of all the sport fans ,the soccer fans in Europe are the wildest . There get completely out of control, My husband who played Semi Pro soccer as a young man ,shake his head at the goings on . Was never like that when he played in fact the was very strict with fouls ,you got a Red card you were out of the game 3 out of 4 grandsons play soccer Grandpa the teacher , the 3 yo isn't ready yet .Kind of cool him doing that

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6529 posts)
Yep - we are hated here because we WIN. I'll take that any day!

And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Cleveland fans from the Dog Pound that became notorious for throwing batteries at opposing players? Never heard that happen here in Boston.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I would submit that Yankee fans are still the most hated in baseball because they have a much longer history of winning championships. The Sox were mostly losers for so many decades until they spent their way to the top for awhile and it happened to coincide with the Patriots rise to dominance so all of a sudden, all the nor'easterners were pounding their chests as the center of the sporting world.

Alas, I have no such illusions that NE Ohio will have the opportunity to be as dickish in my lifetime but I am certain if the Browns, Indians and Cavs all won championships in the next decade, the fans there would be as much of an asshole in the eyes of the rest of the sporting world.

~S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3478 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
21 to 30 of 3878
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.