Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 419  Next »
21 to 30 of 4181
User Details are only visible to members.
The double question mark was supposed to be a winkey face

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
"you take things way too personal". Maybe, but not in this case. I'm just sick of hearing about the committee. If I can pull your chain on the process, so much the better.

I'll say it again. If Clemson and Penn state both win, the fractures in the system will be glaring.

As far as sneaking in... whatever. We're dogs. Or as blm says, "bastards". ??

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
You take things WAY too personal.

I will reiterate what I have said all along. I am basing my predictions on what I hear the committee say. THEY are concerned with Washington's weak schedule which translates to them possibly getting left out.

If head to head is all that matters to you then should USC be in the final 4? They beat your team.

The good news is, the committee responded favorably to the win last night so unless the Big10 Championship is a blowout, it looks like your Huskies will sneak in.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
Scamp,

I'm sick of hearing about it. Your team lost to Penn State and seems likely to be in the final four with Penn State out - should they win. So actual GAMES don't matter to the fantasy football committee.

If it's Alabama it's Alabama. "Everybody" thinks they're the team to beat anyway. Let's play some football. Bring it!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
Bama, osu. Clemson, and Washington, The committee is gonna justify it as no lose bama and 1 lose teams all from power 5 conferences. I Just see penn st or Wisconsin being left out because of having 2 losses. Though if Clemson loses to tech today I think it opens the door to Penn st and belive it or not Michigan.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
"Are there still any doubters in this thread?"

Ummm....so Washington just got it's first win against top 10 team and you think they are amongthe best teams in the country? Try playing a schedule against the likes of Michigan, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Penn State (all in the top 10) and see if you come out 3-1.

Now I don't doubt that Washington is a good team and if they go to a bowl game against an Auburn or Oklahoma State, they will make it a good game. But the playoffs? Please.

IF Washington get in, they will be the 4 seed and will get destroyed by Alabama. I still believe they will end up ranked 5th, a very apt placement IMHO.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
Wow. 28 unanswered points.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
Epic collapse.

Saints lose 35-31

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20581 posts)
Final 41-10. Fuck yeah! Go Dawgs! Bring on whoever. Screw this fantasy football, lets see some real football! Go Dawgs!!!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
She really does.. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6128 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 419  Next »
21 to 30 of 4181
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.