Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Finger Fux sorry about those ATL Hawks. Did you jinx them bruh? lol I had some doubts on that team. My conspiracy theory is they are winning because the NBA is looking to attract a buyer for the team. Come playoffs they will show their true colors.

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
Only thing most guys were waiting to see was a Katy Perry wardrobe malfunction during the halftime. Wtf were they thinking signing her to do a show for a majority mans game. Mustve been a bunch of chattering sassy school girls in attendance. Lmfao no offense ladies. Katy looked like Chester Cheetah or Bam Bam Bigelow with her flaming outfit lol. Her last song performance was ok with all those visuals.

You get Lenny Kravitz but you dont let him sing any of his songs wtf. lol but let him sing i kissed a girl and i liked it. Haha.

Missy Elliot was cool!

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(145 posts)
I'll never be a fan of UFC. I grew up watching Ali,Frazier, Foreman Norton, . What epic fights those were.

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
16 days...pitchers and catchers....looking forward to it!

Armorel AR
Username hidden
(197 posts)
I concur RDY, thank God the game was good, otherwise it would have been a bust

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9781 posts)
Super Bowl advertisers dropped a BIG BOMB.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
48 hours from now fax machines in college football coaches' offices will be humming, as scholarship letters of intent roll in from recruits. National Signing Day down here is a big event. Some fanbases host huge signing-day parties, at which a bunch of old men stand around munching cold ham-and-biscuit and scratching their ass while waiting to find out whether their college was able to sign enough blue chip players to compete.

A few years ago Alabama spiced things up by having a live cam of a cute little thing manning their fax room and posting on a bulletin board their targets who had sent in the paperwork. Google Bama fax girl. Other fanbases followed suit and upped the ante, with Tennessee dressing their fax girl in a bikini. Yeah, we men are pigs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11864 posts)
The Atlanta Hawks looking for 20 in a row against the N.O. Pelicans tonight. These two city have a serious rivalry in everything.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Army or Navy who ya got today

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Perfect 14-0 in my fantasy league.

First round of playoffs tomorrow.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18089 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss