Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 479  Next »
21 to 30 of 4785
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe the Pats will pick up Cap...

LOL

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
Pats have now traded the 2 last qbs they drafted. I guess they like someone coming out of college after this season.

San Fran will be better the rest of the year. But next year they will be playoff contenders.

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(2608 posts)
Garoppolo to the 49ers... I guess that TB12 program will have Brady playing forever.

Garoppolo perhaps the best backup QB in the league and deserves a starting role.

Just hope the trade doesn't come back to haunt the Pats.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1253 posts)
(actually can’t argue w/ Fred’s list)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2134 posts)
1) Washington

2) U-Dub

3) Huskies

4) DaWgs

Ok.., so I’m partial and wear purple tinted glasses while drinking the purple kool aid.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2134 posts)
1. Alabama

2 Georgia

3. Norte dame

4 Oklahoma

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(2608 posts)
The first (and most meaningless) CFP rankings come out on Tuesday, Who is in your top 4?

Right now, I have:

1. Alabama

2. Georgia

3. Notre Dame

4. Clemson

Not putting my Buckeyes in there yet but clearly if they win out, they will be in.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5937 posts)
They damned well better since UCLA is the easiest game left on their schedule. Stanford scares the pants off of me. The are shamefully under rated. The Cougars thankfully bounced back from their embarrassing crushing by Cal. Not sure whose fans were more shocked by that one. There seem to be a lot of teams reading their own press and losing concentration this year-except Alabama. Definitely can't do that more than once.

Not getting over to the unveiling. My buddy with the husky tickets is out of town. You?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
@current: let’s just hope our dawgs get back on track this weekend. Are you making it over for the dawgfather statue unveiling?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(2134 posts)
Someone call NBC, ESPN, The NAACP, AND CSI !

The Miami Dolphins needed a QB and they did not, I repeat, they did NOT call on Colin Kaepernick. Hands down the best decision that team has made since they drafted Larry Csonka.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(245 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 479  Next »
21 to 30 of 4785
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.