Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 419  Next »
21 to 30 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
Good Point D&T

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9159 posts)
NY Football ha been less that interesting this season. On the bright side, only a little over 2 months until Pitchers & Catchers report for Spring Training.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2945 posts)
"Gee watching the Giant lose was just like watching a Jet game ."

...not even close! You have to add another 47 years of that kind of agony. Makes a big difference I would think.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Boy, you really know how to hurt a guy! LOL

But when you're right, your right.... talk about not showing up!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Gee watching the Giant lose was just like watching a Jet game .Just saying

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9159 posts)
Can't believe what just happened in the Chiefs Falcons game. Chiefs may have just snatched victory from the jaws of defeat?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(429 posts)
So IMHO, here are the top four teams in the country, in order:

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. Michigan

Here is how I would rank the Final Four:

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. Penn State (yes, over Michigan because I do think the conference Champion from the best conference in the country deserves to be in)

Here is how I predict the committee will rank the teams to prevent all of the west coast whining.

1. Alabama

2. Clemson

3. Ohio State

4. Washington

BTW, I would try to explain the reasoning to you current but you are too blinded by your fandom to realize that the team with the 127th ranked non-conference schedule has no right to bitch about their team not getting any respect. Respect is earned by playing big boy football.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
BTW, if Wisconsin wins tonight they will have 4 wins against top ten teams. How does that compare with Washington?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
Dood you will have to try a lot harder to pull my chain. I get it, you're a fan so you are blind to the realities of the situation.

You probably whined about the BCS and now you whine about the committee, anything to distract everyone from the simple truth. The Pac12 is not as strong as other conferences and scheduling weak opponents to pad your win total just may catch up with you.

Sorry to burst your bubble but anyone who follows college football knows that the only reason the committee will let the Huskies in is because of the uproar that would result from them picking the true top 4 teams.

And hey, they might actually get the chance to prove it on the field. Something their pathetic schedule hasn't necessitated to this point.

BTW, pretty pathetic of you to take cheap shots at rabbit just because you are butt hurt over your football team getting dissed.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4637 posts)
The double question mark was supposed to be a winkey face

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 419  Next »
21 to 30 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.