Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm bound to do so once in a while.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
BT you say the sweetest things!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(994 posts)
Jaycee,

Never say never. You just never know.

Vandy playing UMass today. Rooting for the underdogs.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
#bulldawgs #sec

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3849 posts)
:0) Looks like I will be looking for another source of warmth for the winter nights......but the summer is looking to be pretty fantastic so far.....

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(994 posts)
That was pitiful. They haven't scored a TD in six quarters.

Maybe Snoop Dawg was right about Haley. All the stats in the world are meaningless when you get nothing but field goals.

Those penalties on The safeties for those hits were bull. You can't separate the ball from the receiver with a good hit anymore?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2721 posts)
Fishing...It looks like I may eventually be headed back to Alaska for some fishing...and the wildlife.

I've never had the opportunity to fish for Kings. The first time I visited, I didn't know where else to go. So, I went there for the halibut. Ba da bum.

I don't think the bet included a timeline for paying it off. So, I'm thinking Summer '15.

Changing subjects for a sec. ... Stillers...WTF?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
For sale used pro basketball team. Arena is located in a thriving downtown setting. Lots of potential for a hands on owner. Minority's *Tyler Perry and women *Oprah Winfrey are encouraged to consider the purchase.

Atlanta Hawks and local media

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3849 posts)
Oscar Pistorious (or however you spell his name) double amputee who killed his beautiful gf has FINALLY been convicted of the lesser charge. Hope he gets sentenced to prison so the inmates can make a bitch out of him which he already is for killing that woman.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3175 posts)
Is wondering if BT is going to come up and pay off his bet over the snowy season for me? That would surely warm up my winters nights.....:0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(994 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss