Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
this is getting good.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Mrs. Leeza made an appearance yay!!!!! How about dem Stillers? Even though they need a miracle, they just may do it, especially after looking so very awful in the pre-season and the first 4 games of the regular season.

Side note, I cannot believe you guys still carry on after all these years with the same old same old, but hey whatever floats your boat or gets you off, I guess.

Merry Christmas and Mr. Leeza, sexy man you, look forward to your predictions this week!

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Frank, I don't think that they're in need of new comedy writers. As long as you continue to post, there'll be new material. Whether you know it or not, and I'd lay odds on the latter, you're an amazingly funny guy.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6514 posts)
The guy can't see the forest for the trees.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6514 posts)
When you say value, you mean the Misters that you like to turn on?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
"Another homo December DIVE.Guess the cowgirls will never taste the playoff this year or any other year for that matter.<br /> Keep up the good work Jerry, you're doing a hell of a job as GM and LOOSER!"

Substitute September for December, Vagiants for cowgirls, let Jerry (Reese) keep his job as GM, and y'all get the picture.

Yup, Fuxatawney Frank, Foolsball Fanatic and Pudgy Prognosticatorhas made another prediction. Pot meet kettle...

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6514 posts)
WOW! We got the Posseeeee Pooping Leader herself. Do you ever bring any value to any thread you fall into? Well I guess we'll have to wait for the rest of Natasha and Boris's Poosseeee Poopers to chime in.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(709 posts)
I see youand the rest of Natasha and Boris's Posseeeee still haven't figured out that you need a new set of comedy writers. Your jokes only show you're all stuck on the same old story andyou show no value to your postings.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(709 posts)
I see Twinkies is still using that Croatian Spell check.

Anyone know what the Vagiants are doing this year, let alone truly care?

Well except for the resident ANAList that is.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Another homo December DIVE.Guess the cowgirls will never taste the playoff this year or any other year for that matter.

Keep up the good work Jerry, you're doing a hell of a job as GM and LOOSER!

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss