Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol...no cage L2P, just been busy. Never to busy to pay a visit to PA tho...

<span style="line-height:1.6em">;^D</span>

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
FUN, looks like they will get Franklin, supposed to be announced today. I like the hire a lot.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
L2P, if y'all seal the deal with Franklin you will have a good one. That dood did miracles at Vandy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
And by the way NaN, who let you out of your cage??

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
As a PSU alumni and fan, I am glad he did keep him NaN

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Illiterate cheerleaders and an overmatched D-coordinator. Not sure why Meyer kept Fickleon when he was clearly over his head as the interim HC. He is at best a good position coach and now Vrable is leaving as the D line coach to go to the Texans. I gotta belive Meyer can recruit a better staff but I also remember reading that the reason Bret Bielema left Wisconsin was because the SEC paid WAY more to assistant coaches, allowing them to hire better coordinators.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Every time Daniel Snyder fires a head coach I wonder. "Is this the time he finally gets it and hires theright guy?"

It's never a very long wait until I have my answer. Thanks for the consistency , Danny.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Nic, I was pulling for your Buckeyes; I really detest that Dabo dood at Clemson. Was this the problem:?   faniq. com/blog/OOHI-Cheerleaders-To-Blame-For-Ohio-States-Poor-Performance-Blog-5688

Btw, I'll give you one guess as to what loss Arkansas fans get ribbed about the most by other SEC fans.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
The Big Ten fell on it's collective face again with the notable exception of Michigan State. Nowcan someone explain to me how MSU ended up behind the LOSER of the Championship game? Auburn, with two losses is still the #2 team while one-loss MSU beats the #5 teamin the country in the Rose Bowl?

<span style="line-height:1.6em">Oh well, at least I can take some perverse pleasure in knowing</span><span style="line-height:1.6em">that the SEC went 0</span><span style="line-height:1.6em">-2 in the Big Boy Bowls (BCS)</span>

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Maybe the Poor fellow is suffering from all those sugar highs.

We can only hope that the VA pays for one of those first Alert buttons, just in case he fell down and got wedged between the toilet and sink.......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss