Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Layedback, I showed your post to a very old friend here. Bully says "oh HAIL no" and he's done gone out back and fired up the pit in anticipation of some mighty fine Hawg chops and chitlins' when them razerbacks cum calling.

#HailState

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Interesting year for the SEC so far. Looks like Georgia could enter the championship game from the Eastern Division with one loss but look at the west. Mississippi St has to go to Alabama and Ole Miss, Ole Miss goes to LSU and hosts Auburn and MS St., Auburn travels to Ole Miss, Georgia AND Alabama and Bama has A&M, MS St and Auburn at home but plays at LSU.

Early on the question was will there be 2 or 3 SEC teams in the 4 team playoff. Now I wonder if there will be more than one SEC team with fewer than two losses.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Raiserbacks will go to Starkvegas and beat them dawgs like a rented mule. they can ring them redneck vulvazulas all day and it wont matter. Gonna call the hawgs and beat them dawgs.

woo pig soooey

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(17 posts)
"A shout out to Ole Miss and Mississippi State, must have been a FUN night for a certain forum friend!"

I don't know about that FUN friend, bit it was a very fun night for some others nearby;). The annual egg bowl (in Oxford this year) should be a fabulous game.

Mrs

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
It was a great weekend of college football... lots of exciting games! We were rooting for Ole Miss (sorry Mrs Sav) since we have never liked Coach Saban.

I'm planning on roasting a duck for my Wildcat wife! My school won too... but wolverine is probably a bit gamey.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
Of course not Sed. Why would they? If you're a nut, other nuts look normal.

Looking forward to a wee bit of early pro football today.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
A shout out to Ole Miss and Mississippi State, must have been a FUN night for a certain forum friend!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I reckon, that there are by far more and bigger nuts in the open forums. But I've yet to see anyone from those you called nuts, refer to the open forum nuts as such.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Oh Bama!!

...that should bring out the nut jobs from the Political threads...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Pittsburg?? Pittsburg?? Hey Frank... yinz fergot da 'h' in Picksburgh, ya lunch-head. Yinz got some dippy grey matter... bitzels fer brains, n'at.

Frank, yinz needs ta redd up yer Inn-glish... mebby go baaack ta da turd grade 'n learn haa ta saaahn ahhht da words, n'at.

An anudder ting, Frank... hauscomb yinz brags abaaaht dem East Rutgersford Jints when dey win, but when dey loose yinz goes ghost? Looks like yinz are wonnadem fair wedder fans.

**So Frank, haa many rings do dem Jerzy Jints have? Da Stillers are still nummer one, and don'chinz ferget dat 'portant fact!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Note- Leeza Cope is a character based on a much loved and now deceased former broadcaster from Pittsburgh. The drunken rants of Leeza Cope are meant for entertainment and do not reflect the views of the nice and usually sober Mr Leeza. w ww . you tube. com/watch?v=IdjYFleXNro

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss