Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 3727   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poor cheerleader gets trampled and the headline is "Cheerleaders misspell Ohio" lol

Last year, injuries were the adversity that bonded the team together. This year, complacency is the enemy and that one is tougher to overcome IMO.

Hmmmm, a wager you say.....

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2177 posts)
"Can I get an OH......IO?!?!"

Here ya go ...

cheerdaily. com/osu-cheerleaders-misspell-ohio-pregame/

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
"We all know that the only thing harder than winning a National Championship is repeating."

Your Buckeyes return 138 starters. You only have 2-3 tough games to make it to the playoffs. Your chances of a repeat are excellent. You need to start working on Ms. Rabbit to become a Buckeye fan. Just in case that matchup happens, I will want to make a side bet on the game, with a magnificent grudgefuck as the payoff.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
I DO love me some college football. Can I get an OH......IO?!?!

We all know that the only thing harder than winning a National Championship is repeating. The good news is Urban has been through this before so barring injuries, I am looking forward to a great season. I am not all that confident they will be able to repeat so all I can say is I hope they don't have a let down at the wrong moment and at least get a chance to play for another title. Maybe against a certain team from the great state of Mississippi?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2177 posts)
Happy thought: College football season starts tomorrow.

Fucking Bitchfest: Scamp, nee NicAtNight, will be insufferable because his Buckeyes will roll all season long.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
Great Day for me! Yankees take all three this weekend against the Sox in Boston, no less! And my Blackhawks are up 2-0 in their series as they head up to Minnesota.....Oh and Junior won at Taledega!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
Wow. Mayweather takes it the distance and wins by decision. Who could have predicted this? LOL.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6294 posts)
Atlanta Braves! Lifelong, even before Ted owned the planet.

And you may feel free to take all the time you need my dear. All I ask is that when it comes time to get down to serious business, you can sit back and relax... and let me do the driving.

(What can I say? The Will Smith line from "Men in Black" is me to a tee.)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6294 posts)
She - forgot to ask this of you....are you trying to tell me you are a dreaded Sox fan? Because I have to tell you that my track record with them while mostly good (a few fantastic), usually end up being a one and done for me...lol And I can honestly say the things I have imagined doing while in Florida would take longer then one time!

Have a wonderful day everyone and don't forget to watch NYY/Sox on Sunday afternoon! :0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
Mayweather is a pussy. Beats up women, then bans women reporters from covering the fight if they reported on his abuse. What a pussy.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11999 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 3727   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss