Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 416  Next »
2 to 11 of 4160
User Details are only visible to members.
"Are there still any doubters in this thread?"

Ummm....so Washington just got it's first win against top 10 team and you think they are amongthe best teams in the country? Try playing a schedule against the likes of Michigan, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Penn State (all in the top 10) and see if you come out 3-1.

Now I don't doubt that Washington is a good team and if they go to a bowl game against an Auburn or Oklahoma State, they will make it a good game. But the playoffs? Please.

IF Washington get in, they will be the 4 seed and will get destroyed by Alabama. I still believe they will end up ranked 5th, a very apt placement IMHO.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
Wow. 28 unanswered points.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Epic collapse.

Saints lose 35-31

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20552 posts)
Final 41-10. Fuck yeah! Go Dawgs! Bring on whoever. Screw this fantasy football, lets see some real football! Go Dawgs!!!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
She really does.. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
BLM... she does like it daWgy right?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1852 posts)
I really root fora great game...this one missed that mark by this much. <.>

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
Sorry BLM but I know you'll be rooting for the dogs. Let's show those Big 10 and SEC snobs what for.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Final 41-10. Fuck yeah! Go Dawgs! Bring on whoever. Screw this fantasy football, lets see some real football! Go Dawgs!!!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
I'll bet she is!! I hope she has a little left for some Buffalo meat. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 416  Next »
2 to 11 of 4160
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.