10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
2 to 11 of 4886
User Details are only visible to members.
Freakin' great football game!

It didn't end the way I'd thought or hoped, but I would think that no one could deny that this was a epic battle.

Congrats Philly.

BT

...Somewhere in the greater Philly area, a former Forum regular, Melvin Boinkster, is sporting a raging super bowlner...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13878 posts)
@Fokkers: LOL!!!! That might be the one I finally watch!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(4146 posts)
Food for thought:

If humanity survives another 547 years we get to have SuperBowl “DIC.”

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2649 posts)
Annie, I've played rugby.......

Once.

Back in my Army days, Saturday afternoon and I made the mistake of hanging around the barracks rather than taking off. The company XO came in looking for two fools to fill out his rugby team, who had a couple of guys out sick. "Private Sorillo, you have cleats? Grab 'em and let's go, soldier."

So we drive out to the field, as he's simutaneously explaining the rules. We get out and meet the opposing team.

They're all Samoans.

Great bunch of guys. But huge. And...... competitive is probably the best way to put it. I spent a lot of time on my back, spitting sod out of my grill. No broken bones though, so I'll call that a win.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1287 posts)
@Sorillo: you are RIGHT! Then Rugby is my new favorite sport (next to hockey.). Granted, we once had a Hawaiian /Polynesian neighbor (I get Polynesian & Maori confused) who was SF and about the size of a well muscled tank. He would put on ukulele music, small surf shorts & nothing else and wash his truck in the drive on the other side of our shared yard. O.

M.

G.

High point of my week! So yah- I’m allll about Haka’s and things that make hot, dangerous (& rugby is) sweaty. 0-o;)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(4146 posts)
The Haka is usually associated with rugby, although the Kiwis tend to use it for virtually everything.

Side note: The Haka is totally badass. Almost as badass as Australian Rules Football, the first rule of which is: No Weapons.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1287 posts)
So I am at the local watering hole...

The Bucks-Timberwolves are on the tube...

I'm not generally a basketball fan. I watch maybe a few games during the regular season, and some playoff games.

What the fuck happened to basketball?

Within about three minutes, there must have been some 10-12 changes of possession. Get the rebound, run down the court, throw a 3, miss.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

WTF?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23279 posts)
@KJ: is soccer the sport where they do the Smoooooookin’ hot Haka dance before the matches? I saw a commercial w one team shirtless and in KILTS. - Just kill me now bc I almost had a damn heart attack! (**note to self: google to watch again)

If so- yes Yes YESSS!!!! ;)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(4146 posts)
Cribbage, now you've gone too far. Okay okay, I wouldn't want to WATCH it either but I do love a good game of Cribbage, Othello or Mancala. For the record, I WILL be watching the game Sunday, try never to miss a SB game (not for halftime or commercials - though they are entertaining).

I am still bummed we do not have a hot tub party planned for this year. B & T are you reading this?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(5060 posts)
Watching soccer is almost as exciting as watching golf.

Bowling.

Cribbage.

Grass grow.

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(523 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
2 to 11 of 4886
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.