Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone tell us what the Vagiants are Playing for?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
WOW! Give Fun a Gold Star for his valuable thoughts. Yes, you were right and I also said the same thing in the begning of this year when we went on that loosing streak. I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the off season and what moves are made.

The best part about this season is the cowgirls willwollow in obscurity after tomorrow night game and that pigeon team won't make it to playing in metlife stadium again this season.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(716 posts)
"contributes no value to any postings"

A couple of years ago I contributed my observation that the Giants were neglecting to add quality depth to their offensive line, and it prolly would lead to an impotent running game and more sacks of its QB. Some dufus pooh-poohed that fear, as I recall. I wonder what he would say now that my predictions came to pass.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
croatian spell checker.... thats some funny shit, lmfpao.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
nice to see Twinkies still uses that Croatian spell checker too.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
oh boy !! so much love here. lets go yankees!!

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Once again the lead Posseeeeee Pooper of Boris and Natasha's Posseeeeeee Poopers contributes no value to any postings.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(716 posts)
It's good to see the ANALIST's posting with Coors Light goggles on again......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
Tony Romo hadback surgery this morning and will not play anymore this season. This keepsthe Dallas streak of not making the playoffs since 2009 when they lost the first game in the playoffs. I figured he was out when the Cowboys signed another QB for Ortins backup.

Miricles happen, but I'm almost cirtian they won't happen for Dallas this year. So Philly wins the division and playing at Metlife stadium again in this season, ain't happenin'.

The Giants had a rough season this yearand there were a number of reasons why and of course my stalking buddies who can't create any value when they post will come up with reasons that come no where close being anything real.

Sorry Tony got hurt and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I can only remember when LT put an end to Joe T's season.Every time i think of that play I get a cringe evey time I hear that bone crack.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(716 posts)
"I cannot believe you guys still carry on after all these years with the same old same old,"

I think you're being too hard on Frank and are selling him short. Yes, his posse meme is old and tired, but he is always adding new and creative twists to freshen it up. Most recently, his Pooooping Posseeeee thing. Give credit where it's due.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss