Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed, this is going to turn into an ugly court battle.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
NO ONE HAS ANY "CAUSE OF ACTION" AGAINST DONALD STERLING, NOT THE NBA, OR ANYONE ELSE. I TELL YOU NOW IF STERLING TAKES THIS TO COURT THE NBA WILL BE THROWN OUT ON THEIR POLITICAL CORRECT ASS.

THE NBA IS FULL OF SHIT IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE ANY STANDING WITH THE CONTRACTS OR AGREEMENTS. THE LAW DOESN'T ALLOW PARTIES TO MAKE ILLEGEL CONTRACTS OR AGREEMENTS AS THEY DID.

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(646 posts)
ESPN is reporting Oprah is considering getting into the game. Wonder what she'll place under each seat for the fans to take home. Well she has the bucks and maybe Dr. Phil will entertain at half time.

WOW! Glad I don't like the NBA, but I had to put up with all the shit on the cable news and sports shows. Funny I didn't see to many whit guys being interviewed. Mark Cuban had some interesting comments when interviewed.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1464 posts)
People in general don't like being told no or getting kicked out of a group. Billionaires like it even less.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Yes. I think people with huge egos always care when they're outed. Some believe that their money and minions can protect them from everything, but embarrassment is still embarrassment. I think its even worse in some cases for those operating at a higher bandwith than it is for the average Joe.

My 2 pennies.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
They've now put the price tag for the sale of the team to up over 1 BILLION. The man is already worth 2.2 BILLION, you think he cares.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1464 posts)
What about the little Ho bag telling him she would change the color of her skin if he keeps the dollars coming?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
It's not against the law to be a Bigot. His big mouth got him in trouble and his history. But he sells the team for over 800 Million and walks away an even richer man. What a Joke.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1464 posts)
Bigot owner of the Clippers fined 2.5 million, lifetime ban from the NBA and is being forced tosell the team.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
As we come to the close of the first month of Baseball, I have to say my team is in a pretty sweet place.

I have to say that being on top and looking down is a heady feeling!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss