Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L, I have no idea what you do for a living, but one glance at your Mrs. tells me that you would be pretty good at sales.

One of the reasons Arkansas fans are excited about their new coach's ability to recruit, is the fact that a fugly SOB like Bielema was able to hitch up with a sexy little wife (Google Jen Bielema). I suspect lots of cash might have played a part in that, though.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I got no problem with that criteria FUN...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Awe, now there is my partner in crime LCC.....it's going to be a great NYY season!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
34 days cant come soonenough. not an a-hole fan but i think he may have a bettert chance in fed court. anyway, yanks cant let those hatesox win.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Now, there's a happy thought, Jaycee.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
BT - Just think, only 34 more days and we can start up with each other once again! I am getting excited just thinking about it....lol

On the A Fraud deal I read and agree with what one guy wrote. He had access to the Best of the Best Nutritionists in the world, so why in the hell did he even have Bosch's phone number at all?

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
L2P, Franklin caught a little flack a few years ago by saying he never hired an assistant coach until he got a good look at the wife and could confirm that the assistant coach outkicked his coverage in that regard. He *claims* it reflected on the coach's ability to close the deal on a recruit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
And in January, the Red Sox - Yankees rivalry is rekindled.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
Here is hoping the Federal Court tells AFraud to go stuff it in his jock strap and sit on it!!! Thank goodness the decision is made and hopefully we can move on to something with substance like Spring Training!!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
ARoid's suspension reduced to 162 games + 2014 post season. He's appealing to a federal court.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss