Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3568   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i cant wait for the butts commercials.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Can't wait for the "Bud" commercials.

What's in your Super Bowl? Denver Bud?

Clydesdales pullin a wagon of "bud"?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Serena Williams knocked out of the Australian Open by THAI.*

(*The Hottie Ana Ivanovic)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10800 posts)
I wonder if the Chargers would have scored 8 more points if their Offensive Coordinator wasn't spending time going on job interviews and put his completefocus on the job he had. Whisenhunt is a disloyal dickhead and he'll fail in Tennessee.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
LCC - Feb 14 for Pitchers Catchers and Feb 20 for the Full Squad! Can't wait! I can watch the Hockey Playoffs and the beginning of Baseball! Awesome!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(984 posts)
jaycee, is gonna be awesome this year. is it 33 to go? btw if a-hole doesnt get an injection from a federal judge he is finito with yanks. wait a minute... is it injuction or injection?

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
L, I have no idea what you do for a living, but one glance at your Mrs. tells me that you would be pretty good at sales.

One of the reasons Arkansas fans are excited about their new coach's ability to recruit, is the fact that a fugly SOB like Bielema was able to hitch up with a sexy little wife (Google Jen Bielema). I suspect lots of cash might have played a part in that, though.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10800 posts)
I got no problem with that criteria FUN...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Awe, now there is my partner in crime LCC.....it's going to be a great NYY season!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(984 posts)
34 days cant come soonenough. not an a-hole fan but i think he may have a bettert chance in fed court. anyway, yanks cant let those hatesox win.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 3568   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss