Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 453  Next »
191 to 200 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a dozen reasons to hate him starting with where he played college ball but damn, can't deny he is among the all time greats. What I do like is he works his ass off to stay at that high level and doesn't just rely on raw talent.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5132 posts)
There is no doubt in my mind that he is a great one!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
At 39, Peyton Manning was washed up. At 39, Brady looks like he could play 10 more years. Rabbit thinks it's because he's vegan. She may be on to something!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5132 posts)
Well that's it for the Hawks. How does Brady get away with all those long passes???

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
OK so I said the Seahawks,would win I'm disappointed poor showing Texas looked good ,And the Pats I call that one, Brady was very good in the second half So I'm 1 out of 2 . On to Sundays games ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10175 posts)
I'm thinking the same thing! I'm getting my kid in Seattle even more excited about the game. Making sure she is making a game day dish that is delicious. Nothing like game day food!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
Interesting you all picked the Chiefs . Steeler have a very good team Remember I said that LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10175 posts)
I'd say cowboys, chiefs, patriots (gag), and Hawks

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1697 posts)
Packers, pats, Chiefs, Falcons. All win

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1412 posts)
Well it would of been a good game ,but half your team were at a party " WHAT UP" with that ? Honey

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10175 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 453  Next »
191 to 200 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.