Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 474  Next »
181 to 190 of 4739
User Details are only visible to members.
Ajax 0 - 1 Manchester United (18' Paul Pogba)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
FC Bayern Munchen aka Bayern Munich is one of the powerhouses of European soccer. It's an easy game, but the American sports brain has a hard time because the coach's role ends with the game start. Americans like to have someone in charge and many breaks in play. It's ok...

I will post updates as I can.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
@Fokkers- I really tried to get into soccer when we lived in Germany but just couldn't connect with it. (FCC Bayern?)

However in light of what just happened I'm w the Red Devils bc the people need something good. -Can you let us know the score later?

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
Today's Europa Cup Final in Stockholm, Sweden will take on a different flavor as Ajax (Netherlands) takes on Manchester United (England) in UEFA' version of the NIT for European clubs. Former Champion League Cup holders United need to win the Final to have an automatic qualifying round spot in next season's Champion League, but the attack on Monday night at the Manchester Arena adds a new layer on to the match. The eyes of Europe will now be watching to see if the Red Devils can find a way to uplift the City after the horror and devestation it suffered.

Kick off will be at 2:45PM EST and will be shown on FS1 in the United States.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
"If it's not hockey or Cubs baseball it doesn't much register to me. :)"

At least you're trying..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"It's ok, I hate the Patriots." -Perfectmatch

They're football?

If it's not hockey or Cubs baseball it doesn't much register to me. :)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19408 posts)
"Stinks that we're playing the Pens tho, I freaking HATE them. "

It's OK. I hate the Patriots

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19408 posts)
Once again Pekka was on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But when they pulled their goalie AGAIN (I personally would have replaced him for such a pivitol game) I couldn't believe it! They still had a chance up to then.

Stinks that we're playing the Pens tho, I freaking HATE them.

GO PREDS!!!!!!!!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
Amen Annie!! HUGE step for the PREDS. Their top 2 centers out with injuries and still find a way to win the last 2 games to seal the deal.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1278 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 474  Next »
181 to 190 of 4739
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.