Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats to the Eagles, not that I expected any other result. It was a Great game .

At least the Eagles can offer something to stop the Saints, as opposed to how much they would have lit the Cowboys defense up if they played in the Dome next week.

Good luck to the Eagles, not that I want to see the Eagles win it all, I willgo on record saying I will root them on as far as they can go.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
How about them Chargers.

Had to have Miami and Baltimore losses and Charger wins two weeks in a row to get in, and with luck, they did it...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
OK, a few TYPOs and I don't care. So now the Spelling Nazis can have some fun and show how stupid they are.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(719 posts)
The Giants season is over and it did not have the outcome I planned for from the start. We were decemated with injuries and poor play from the normally reliable offensive line. But, I guess I can boast alittle and say that the Giants won 7 out of the last 10 games they played to close out the season.

Tonights loss by the cowgirls is also as far as I'm conserned is a win and even though the piegeon team will win the NFC East they'll never come close to a return to Metlife Stadium in 5 weeks.

I hope Romo has a speedy recovery, My X-wife had the same type of surgery and she was lucky, walking out of the hospital in 3 days. Her rehab was estensive but she is 100% mobile wothout any effects. So Tony get well So I can root against you next year wehn we BEAT yout ASS.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(719 posts)
ahhhhh, thanks for the info mami. :-)

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
LCC - Approximately 46 days until Pitchers Catchers Report to Spring Training!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
Tbr, I missed the league this year. The guy who ran our league had a hissy fitThe night of our draft, and tanked the League on us,thus leaving us no time to organize a new league.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
I am playing for the championship of my fantasy league against my brother in law.

I have Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers. Who to start?

My only other question is the status of Reggie Bush. He was benched last week. I have Darren Sproles and Danny Woodhead on the bench. Should I play one of those rather than Bush?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
LOL, It seems The Coors Light is flowing freely today.

just be careful not to go out looking for Y-Fi.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
The Great Posssseeeee Pooper wants to know thatthe Giantsare playing the last game of the regular schedule just like every other teamin the leauge, including the cowgirls.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(719 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss