Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Natasha, why don't you bring your fat ass to the party so we can have some fun poking it during half time.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(717 posts)
"the normally reliable offensive line"

An observation by the normally astute Frank, posted on the normally reliable SLS website.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
Icks... did he just attack John's wife?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Hey John, come join the party this weekend and bring your slut HO so we can all share and pass her around..

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(717 posts)
Thanks John, It was a good game, Ifigured it would have been a blow out based upon the way the Cowboys defense had played and The way the Eagles had lit up the Bears. SoI cannot say I am mad or disapointed in staying up to watch it.

I have to be honest , after watching the post game interviews , the Eagles they interviewed showplayers with a sense of class and decorum.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
I'd rather have you biting your pillow, Gina.

Pats and Saints victories yesterday. The Pats win didn't mean much, but the Saints ended up needing theirs to get in, or they would have been feeling like the Vagiants did around week 6.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6571 posts)
Way to make me bite my nails, Packers!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
E A G L E S !!

Sorry Looking :(

Did Frank just say he was spending the weekend eating twinkies and drinking coors light with two Hoe's ? are they the same two Hoe's in your profile pic ?

LOL

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Enjoy your Sugar spike , just make sure your wearing you First alert Necklace just in case you fall down and can't getup.....

you know how dangerous it is in those senior centers when the Y-Fi goes out.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
WOW! thecowgirls do a 3peat and without Tony, see Tony it might not be you. I guess it's just the interceptions in the final 2 minutes.Wonder what happens next year. Jerry, I think you need a new GM and a few changes, BTW,I'm available.

I'll be enjoying playoff weekend with lots of Coors Light and Twinkies and I my add some Ho Hos. You guys are welcomed to come over and share and if get to crowded we'll just move the party to Colts Neck.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(717 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss