Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 437  Next »
171 to 180 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually thought that was one of the better weeknight games in a while. You have to give Philly some credit. Aside from a couple of bad pass choices I thought the Giants played fairly well.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1458 posts)
OMG the Giants looked almost as bad as the Jets ,So now I have to become a cheese head and Root for GreenBay

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
Ok all you Giant fans good luck tonight,its make or break . This Jet fan will be rooting for them and I would love to see Cruz dancing in the end zone tonight GOOD LUCK

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
Seattle in their green hi liter pajamas. I like the Seahawks but those uniforms make them look like a college team. At least LA looked like a pro team. Too bad they suck. Have always rooted for Rams... Hope they get it together.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(168 posts)
Didn't look good? If not for 2 bone headed special teams plays they would have won that game by 21+ points. They dismantled the league's #1 ranked defense thanks to THE GOAT TB12!

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
New England Pats didn't looks so good last night , See every one can have a bad game .Just that the jets have way too many . But Sunday there looked real good in the second half The D played a very good second half . Football is all about having a Big D team . you Defense can put some point on the sore board too. Just my take on football. A women opinion on Football .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
You're welcome. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6495 posts)
BLM thanks for reminding me. Nice guy you are LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
You have to be used it being Jets fan.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6495 posts)
I guess I need to eat some Crow ,the Giants won

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 437  Next »
171 to 180 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.