Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 456  Next »
161 to 170 of 4557
User Details are only visible to members.
BT this is from a Jet fan ,Brady and the Pats will kick ass .End of story

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10884 posts)
Current,

I don't care whether he's a dick or not. I care that they win. Consistently. Which they do. I care that they piecemealed their first SB team together with has beens and never wases (yup, I said it). I care that they have zero tolerance for Prima Donnas. I care that they aren't afraid to let go of super stars in order to make the overall team better. I'm a huge Bob Kraft fan. The man's a class act.

I won't engage in any banter regarding cheating scandals because based on what I've read, they were only guilty of one..."SpyGate", and they were punished soundly. The rest is bullshit, conjured by the League and partisan whiners in order to create parity. The League loves parity. Ultimately though, the NFL makes the rules and hands down the sentences. They swing a big stick and can essentially do whatever they want to do.

On the other hand, I don't really like Atlanta (That's the Saints fan in me), but I am a Matty Ice fan. He's a BC kid. As a kid, I grew up watching the Eagles play at Chestnut Hill, and have great memories of the Flutie years, and the BC-Holy Cross rivalry that is no longer. Deep roots in Newton, MA.

So, these days, I expect the Pats to win, feeling not unlike my friends who are Yankees fans... every year. If I'm wrong, and Atlanta win, it will be deservedly so, as the best team that day.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
BT,

Brady was a dick before I found out who his new BFF is.

Go Falcons!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Yeah! No Blood! No Foul!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Game on baby! Bring on the warriors!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7854 posts)
The Pats are good... No doubt! If the Falcons play in the SB like they did last night its going to be a shoot out. I foresee a great game happening. Also there is no call to put Rogers down. His resume is solid. The Falcons had the team last night... Rogers didn't. Seems the Pats are the Fav... I'll go with the underdog. Go Falcons!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(229 posts)
You won't find any Brady fans at the intersection of Rts. 17, 3 and Paterson Plank = MetLife. And the best all time? In my opinion he is in the conversation. You have to admire the guy; still plays with the chip on his shoulder of a 6 round (199 pick) at age 39, prepares and works harder like no other QB and he and Belichick usually come up with a game plan to compliment his strengths / weaknesses.

For the Falcons to win they may want to take a page out of Mike Tyson's play book - "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"!

(Reference points Super Bowls 42 and 46)!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(980 posts)
Something those three guys have in common is GIANT hands. I mean Bart Start and Johnny U were not that tall but they had GIANT hands.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7854 posts)
Yep! Not a lot Brady fans around here that's for sure. I really mean it. I think Brady wins this SuperBowl and he becomes the greatest QB of all time. It's just the way it's gonna be. I wish he played for Denver!

On side note: I was lucky enough to meet Bart Starr (watched Denver play Seattle back in the 80's with him in a Sky Box at Mile High), Johnny Unitas (In a diner in MD) and John Elway at a golf tournament. All great QB's.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7854 posts)
My comments were directed to BLM. Sorry. You jumped in while I was revising my post in order to be less verbose.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13085 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 456  Next »
161 to 170 of 4557
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.