Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3554   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This game blows.

Not that I am a Donkey fan, cause I'm not.

But I would like a more competitive game...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
It's halftime....I want the Seahawks to win, win, win, win, win!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2505 posts)
This game reminds me of Colts/Bears. I didn't see anyway Rex Grossman would out play Peyton and put more points on the board, and I feel the same way about Russell Wilson.

I'd take Seattle vs any other team/QB in the league, but I think Peyton is too much for them. Seattle doesn't do enough offensively to convince me they can win. So unless Russell Wilson has the game of his life, or if Percy Harvin is able to make a major impact on offense and special teams, I think Denver wins this one rather comfortably.

31 - 24

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
In this day and age are we that surprised ?

Ok, on the big game, I still believe defense wins games, So I'm going with Seattle +2

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2308 posts)
I agree , I don't go crazy for stuff like that . I have pieces that are signed for me either in person, Or I have a few close relatives and Friends that will Collect them for me in their travels . Thinks I own have personal value . not the collectors value .

I just found the story a bit disturbing.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Yup. And I'm 100% certain that with very little digging, you could easily uncover hundreds of athletes/teams doing the same thing. I've collected memorabilia for most of my life, but over the last 20 years, the money has gotten out of hand. And just like everything else, when the money gets big, the lies get even bigger in order to keep the cash coming in.

This is why I've never purchased anything that is designated as "game used." In fact, nearly all of my signed memorabilia was signed in front of me...either at the game or at a card/memorabilia show. That's the only way to know its legit. Like I'm going to shell out a couple hundred bucks for an autograph because Steiner Sports says it's authentic. Fuck them and their COA.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Did anyone Catch the Report About Eli Manning's involvement with Scamming Collectors of Game worn Jerseys and Equipment?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Perfect conditions for the Superbowl...even a bit warm

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Only 12 more days of waiting.......:0)

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(978 posts)
Did anyone catch the 2014 NFL Honors Awards last night? Aside from Alec Baldwin's sometimes boring jokes as MC, it was great! I only watch one game a year so I am really looking forward to tonight's game and despite some reservations about having the game in New Jersey, I think it's going to be all good. Oh yeah, Drew Brees and Cam Newton, great eye candy.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2505 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3554   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss