Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3610   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Did you forget I get all the meds from the VA and it doesn't cost me a dime. "

it's free because it's a Placebo, it's a mix or coors light and twinkies, AND Ho juice....lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Oh we know, that is the same place you get those styling Goggles, errrr glasses.

Lest we forget any other service you take full advantage of.

I would expect no less of a person of your stature in society, I truly hope you enjoy living in such a manner.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
Sorry John. but I'm not interested in your sisters and y'all really need t get some newcomedy writers. You're just not funny and you keep showing your childish stupidity. Maybe you guys can get Jerry Jones to write your comedy, he does a good job for the cowgirls.

That's OK looking my sugar is well under control. Did you forget I get all the meds from the VA and it doesn't cost me a dime.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(707 posts)
I think Hostess may have been using sometainted grain. Frank's exhibiting all the signs of ergot poisoning.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6476 posts)
Sir Twink's alot must have had a sugar spike , or maybe he is Just pissed about the Vagiants, Or maybe he is just Lonely banging around in the seniors center all by himself........

Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk..

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
-"Hey John, come join the party this weekend and bring your slut HO so we can all share and pass her around.. "

Sorry Frank, I know only Ho's come to your parties and thats all you invite because you can't get any classy women to come, so the Mrs. wont be there, although, she did tell me to tell you she is not into sissy men who ride BITCH on motorcycles, so you're out in her book Frank.

She did say to keep your chin up tho, and what a pronounce chin it is.

Sorry she really called it something else, but I thought I would clean it up a bit since you are so cool looking in that blue VAGiants hat.

Frank, look at the picture to the left of my two HO's and look at the picture of your two in the parking lot......Nuf Said.....lol<br />

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Perf,

You are in quite the whining mood today. Did someone piss in your Cheerios?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
I agree with mostof the firings today but I'm surprised Ryan still has his job with the Jets.

Chudzinski got screwed in Cleveland. He only had one season...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
"How about them Chargers. "

Shouldn't that be "How about them Refs"

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Hey Natasha, why don't you bring your fat ass to the party so we can have some fun poking it during half time.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(707 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 3610   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss