Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 419  Next »
161 to 170 of 4181
User Details are only visible to members.
Another common opponent is Michigan. OSU beat them, Penn State lost by 39.

Of course, PSU also dismantled MSU and the Buckeyes only beat them by a point.

BTW, is it easier if Wisconsin wins the Conference Title since OSU beat them head to head?

It really is a tough call.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
Factor in W-L, strength of schedule, and common opponents.

I don't follow college ball, so I'll let you guys figure that out...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20581 posts)
To me it's simple. Take the highest ranked common opponent. Which is Wisconsin. Osu beat them by 7. So if penn at beats them by more than 7 penn st goes. If they don't then osu goes because beating Michigan, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Had the game on at work and only got to watch parts of it but DAMN, that was an awesome football game!

So I have to pose the question. If you were on the committee and could only take one Big Ten team into the final four (this is to avoid the debate about should two Big Ten teams get in), would you select the 2 loss Conference Champion or the 1 loss #2 team in the country?

You all know where my allegiance lies but I am sincerely curious how football fans who have no dog in the fight would vote.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
Penn st wins out. Clemson, Washington and Alabama wins out. Does the committee take penn st who won the big 10 and beat osu, but has 2 loses. Or do they take osu who lost to penn st but beat Michigan in the final 4. This is why I think they should go to 6 team playoff.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
KJ,

No sympathy sweetie. I had to "watch" the Ohio state game on play by play on line. Fucking Dish Network.

12-10 Michigan State over Penn at half time. Bet Scamps watching that one. Turns out if Penn State loses Ohio State goes to the Big 10 final.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
not fun having to follow the Penn State game on Twitter argggggg

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
And Kentucky beat Louisville with a field goal in the last 12 second. What an amazing weekend of football.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
I'll be glued to the TV..lol

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6128 posts)
Better get your Taco and get back to the TV for the Colorado/Utah game tonight

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1293 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 419  Next »
161 to 170 of 4181
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.