Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congratulations to the Saints fans, Good luck against Seattle.

I’m Proud the Eagles made it this far considering it was a rebuilding year.Now I can look forward to the Eagles kicking the VAgiants ass next year again :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
KC squanders a huge lead, after one of the best starts to a season ever. I take my hat off to ya and know you'll be back next year.

How about my Saints in the night game?? I was screaming at the Tv for the conservative play calling of Coach P on that last drive, but thankfully, he proved me wrong. Philly played strong and were in it all the way. That QB's the bomb...

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6650 posts)
Who dat?!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Lou- IO

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
Lou, hope your Buckeyes pull it out. I really dislike that Dabo dood who coaches Clemson.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Fun- Just a note Nebraska played ithout their starting QB also..

Buckeye time tonight...O-H

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Bama chick didn't like the way that Sugar Bowl game was going and took out her frustrations by trying to beat up Okie students. Good choice of soundtrack added to this vid. Lol.

youtube. com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY&sns=em

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Wow, what a game last night between Duke and the Aggies. I feel bad for Duke, but am pleased that the SEC is 3-0 in bowl games so far. Today we get to see three matchups between the SEC and Big10. LSU and Georgia both will be playing without their starting quarterbacks, so the Big 10 might have a scrapping chance.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Tim Tebow hired by ESPN to be a foorball comentator on the new SEC Network that premiers August 2014. Hegets first shot during the Auburn Florida BCS Championhip game.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(731 posts)
Poor Fella Probably has no clue .

Maybe that's the reason for his obsession with "Mister's"....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss