Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 437  Next »
151 to 160 of 4365
User Details are only visible to members.
BLM. I'll be watching. Tell them to make us proud.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1458 posts)
Alamo Bowl tonight! Go Buffs!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6492 posts)
The Buffalo Bills just fired the 2 Ryan brothers Dam I was hoping the Jet were going to beat them this weekend and stick it to them ,.Yes I do believe in the Easter Bunny

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
Chezde ,honey the Giant have a long ways to go in this play off , Don't you believe in the Easter Bunny too LOL xoxoxo

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
How about dem Boys!

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1426 posts)
COWBOYS !!!

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(441 posts)
not sure if He is, but I can GUARANTEE that they will not loose THIS SUNDAY!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(630 posts)
God must be a Giant fan ,how lucky can one team get . Lets see how lucky there can be this Sunday

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9715 posts)
Bad day for injuries yesterday. Carr and Marriota and Tyler Lockett all broken legs.

The Seahawks season continues to implode. No offensive line, Earl Thomas out and now this. No specifics but from the sound of the anecdotal reports it could be a compound tibia fibula fracture. Ouch! Best wishes Tyler!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1458 posts)
It's a Christmas miracle....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1426 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 437  Next »
151 to 160 of 4365
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.