Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 3687   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking - I am also enjoying the Rangers being up in their series. Not because I am a Rangers fan but because I know that my Blackhawks will have an easier series with them rather than Montreal! lol

I have this bet riding on the whole she bang and I aim to win it! lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
A bit Late, but I am enjoying the Rangers Thus far in the Playoff's thus far. 2-0 om the Canadians is a nice feeling going into the Garden this week

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
BT - I really like bonus points, really really like them, but I still have to make it to NOLA to redeem the wonderful things! sigh

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
Jaycee,

Please see the string in 3Somes. I think you'll be earning bonus points if the Hawks take it.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8667 posts)
BT - Sorry about your Bruins.....not really, but thought I should say something nice! lol We will have to wait and see though if my Blackhawks will be hoisting "The Cup" when it is all said and done! So looking forward to this win! lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
Blackhawks Win! Blackhawks Win!! Now, we wait and see if the Ducks or the Kings will pull it out!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
Daddy should have got him an x-box version of Grand Theft Crustacean or sumfin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Heard that yesterday and almost fell out of my truck laughing. Dad says he needs 24hr supervision, a handler/mentor. How exactly do you explain this situation to a prospective candidate for this position?

Here's my suggestion. "Ok, here's the deal, he's a fucking idiot and you cannot allow him to be out of your sight... ever! So get comfortable with the idea of watching him take a shit. The up side is that he's more of a seafood guy and less of a beer and brats kind of guy."

Local radio personality here in CF suggested Tim Tebow might be looking for a job. Hey, it's QB work. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5320 posts)
Not sure whether this should be posted in WTF or Ask Tigg instead of here ...

FSU quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston was arrested a couple of weeks ago for shoplifting crab legs from a market. Perhaps the lad was just hungry. 

Last year, he dodged being charged with rape. His father has now complained that FSU should have provided a handler for his son 24/7. (WTF?)

Winston also plays baseball for FSU, and opposing fans have been showing up at games with shells of crab legs with which to taunt him. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I miss Mr. LCC!!!! Come back and talk baseball with me!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 3687   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss