Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 475  Next »
141 to 150 of 4744
User Details are only visible to members.
This is kinda about sports...

If you have kids or grandkids under the age of 15, you can sign them up for free bowling for the whole summer.

2 games per day. Every day until early September.

Kidsbowlfree dot c o m

If you want to bowl with your kid, you can get a family add on for both parents for $35. 20% off that using coupon code refer20.

Have fun!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22599 posts)
@BLM I'm a total stress case when I do watch (& stress eat,lol) so it's really ok as I still track the game.

I KNOW you're just playin about not cheering for the Preds cos you highly value the special pillow I've offered you a number of times ;-)

And friends? Our profile picture is me in a Predators t-shirt.

#GO PREDS! PREDS ROCK! WE WANT THE CUP!!!!!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
"It's all your fault, its's all your fault, it's all your fault'

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2518 posts)
Oh I've been to Nashville and Memphis plenty of times to know that...and I always come back for more.

Still..Annie can't watch the Preds and now their gonna lose. Jerks!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
BLM.....Your just running with the wrong crowd if you don't know anymore PREDS fans. Can't you tell from the TV......we know how to PARTY when we get to SMASHVILLE, NASHVEGAS,

GO PREDS

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
Those bastards! For sure I'm not gonna root for them now. The only Preds fan I know and she can't watch the game! I hope they lose bad!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
@BLM: bc we live "too close" to Bridgestone Arena they black out the games to encourage you to go (Cup tickets sold out to Season ticket holders) though tonight's game is showing. We still tracked it online - we're still fans!!!

GO PREDS!!!!!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
She's one of my favorites too

Annie??? Not watching! You're such a big fan too.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I love everything about Martina McBride, except her being a Preds fan. lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
We don't have cable (not big tv watchers) so couldn't watch last night's game and wondered who sang. Love Martina McBride.

FYI? My former brother in law was in a band that played at a Preds game once. If they get back together and get the chance again I've volunteered to roadie for them. Or maybe play Cow Bell. :-)

GO PREDS!!!!!!

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 475  Next »
141 to 150 of 4744
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.