Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe the Poor fellow is suffering from all those sugar highs.

We can only hope that the VA pays for one of those first Alert buttons, just in case he fell down and got wedged between the toilet and sink.......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I'm surprised Frank isn't here with his two cents worth after the Eagles loss.

Isn't it about this time of the year he starts talking Superbowl for his VAGiants for next year....lol. or how his Devils will win the Stanley Cup....Oh, thats right he is only a fair weather fan. I guess he won't be rooting for anyone over the next few years....lol.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Also, lol @ Andy Reid. Don't ever change big guy.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Eagles and Chip Kelly easily exceeded my expectations during the regular season and then, in typical Eagles fashion, lived down to my expectations in a very winnable playoff game. C'est la vie.

The BCS went out with a bang. Great championship game, but a playoff system is the way to go. Next year I may just be more than a casual observer of college FB now that computers and advanced metrics won't determine who plays for a title.

That mega cast that ESPN did was insane.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Finally, there was a decent NCAA championship game last night. Sorry that Auburn didn't pull it out, but even I was beginning to get SEC fatigue.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10375 posts)
"It was as if we had reverted to teams of Bengal past."

Nope. The Bengals teams of the past had about two dozen fans in attendance, and there were more than that from what I saw. Still, Cincy seems like a baseball town that doesn't care all that much for NFL football. But go Bearcats.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10375 posts)
<span style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:tahoma,verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:14px">"How 'bout them Chargers?"</span>

Ugh. It was as if we had reverted to teams of Bengal past. Nice game, San Diego.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3764 posts)
It is with a sad heart that I report the death of a great American, Jerry Coleman, long-time broadcaster for the San Diego Padres.

Jerry was the voice of the Padres for over 40 years, but that is not what made him great.

He was a player for the New York Yankees, roomed with Mickey Mantle, and was the MVP of the World Series in 1950, but that is not what made him great, either.

He was in the Marine Corp, and flew 57 missions in WWII and 60 missions in Korea. During that time, he earned two DFC's, 13 Air Medals, and three Navy Citations.

RIP, Colonel...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17230 posts)
How 'bout them Chargers?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17230 posts)
I hear you John, They made it Farther than any other NFC East team. Sorry they couldnt go farther, but at least you have promise in the future, a opposed to the other team in the division.....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss