Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LCC - I like how you think except for the 60 # weight gain because I just don't see it happening ever!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
jaycee our beloved Yankees will be awesome this year. Hollywood script..... last day yanks against hatesox. hatesox jump ahead 4-0. stays like that until the 7th inning when jeter hits a double to score two runs. then after two quick outs, yanks put 2 on and to bat is jeter..... 2 quick strikes, one more strike and season over. then jeter hits a fastball over the fucking green monster to go ahead 5-4. aaaahhhhhhh..but is not over. hatesox load the bases with no outs. Robertson strikes out the next two. and big papi coming to the plate. he hits it high, far and carlos beltran crashes against the wall and holds on to the ball. yanks eliminate hatesox and go on to win the world series. jeter retires, gains 60 pounds and introduces his line of diet food for athletes.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
I just read that. Glad I was able to see him in San Diego.

Busch stadium that the Cards play in is one beautiful stadium, saw a game there last summer!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(82 posts)
I am working on Opening Day tickets in Houston as I type and also to see them play the Cardinals in May.....:0)

With this being the Jeter farewell tour I have to do what I can to send him off the right way! lol

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
I was able to see the Yankees in San Diego last year! Both my teams! Going to try and find a game for them this year.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(82 posts)
April? Actually, there's a slight chance that I may be there in April.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7918 posts)
BT - I don't know, but I do know that the Yankees are in Houston on Opening Day. We could meet there for a really great game!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
Jaycee,

I'm awaiting the opportunity. Geography seems to be an issue presently. How do we remedy that?

OT: I do love how baseball season starts with such hopefulness, until the realization settles in, that like in life, money can't buy you love.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7918 posts)
They - No, you are NOT the only one anxiously awaiting Opening Day! Pitchers and Catchers in 2 days - can't wait!!

BT - Shush and Hush - I know there are much better things you could be doing with your mouth! lol and just so you know I am all about rivalry and bring nice. I had dinner with a life long Sox Fan last night. Actually this was the second time in a week, so see I can compromise in some situations......

LCC - don't you think it is going to be a beautiful year for our beloved Yankees?

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
ahhhh cant wait for baseball. never a dull moment in yankee land. should be interesting winning without a-hole. and yes BT cant wait for those fucking "hatesox" to play the lovable yanks. where is jaycee?

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss