Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 453  Next »
131 to 140 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah! No Blood! No Foul!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Game on baby! Bring on the warriors!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
The Pats are good... No doubt! If the Falcons play in the SB like they did last night its going to be a shoot out. I foresee a great game happening. Also there is no call to put Rogers down. His resume is solid. The Falcons had the team last night... Rogers didn't. Seems the Pats are the Fav... I'll go with the underdog. Go Falcons!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
You won't find any Brady fans at the intersection of Rts. 17, 3 and Paterson Plank = MetLife. And the best all time? In my opinion he is in the conversation. You have to admire the guy; still plays with the chip on his shoulder of a 6 round (199 pick) at age 39, prepares and works harder like no other QB and he and Belichick usually come up with a game plan to compliment his strengths / weaknesses.

For the Falcons to win they may want to take a page out of Mike Tyson's play book - "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"!

(Reference points Super Bowls 42 and 46)!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(831 posts)
Something those three guys have in common is GIANT hands. I mean Bart Start and Johnny U were not that tall but they had GIANT hands.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
Yep! Not a lot Brady fans around here that's for sure. I really mean it. I think Brady wins this SuperBowl and he becomes the greatest QB of all time. It's just the way it's gonna be. I wish he played for Denver!

On side note: I was lucky enough to meet Bart Starr (watched Denver play Seattle back in the 80's with him in a Sky Box at Mile High), Johnny Unitas (In a diner in MD) and John Elway at a golf tournament. All great QB's.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7047 posts)
My comments were directed to BLM. Sorry. You jumped in while I was revising my post in order to be less verbose.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12636 posts)
RT 17?

As for better QB's, that's a matter of semantics I think. Certainly Ryan had the best overall year start to finish and will win the MVP, and Rodgers at his best does things no other QB can do but is there anyone you would rather have, even though he's pushing 40, than #12?

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Dood! They'll run you off route 17 if you keep talking like that.

Besides, it's not Brady. It's the entire team. There are better QBs out there. I'll go back to the comments about Rodgers a week or so ago.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12636 posts)
Why the "?"

He's already the GOAT and will further distance himself with another ring !

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 453  Next »
131 to 140 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.