Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 454  Next »
131 to 140 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
Misdirected at best. That would surely be bragging rights here on SLS

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
I think TB12 banged current's sister, or wife\gf and then never called back. The only other way I can see his irrational hatred is pure jealousy.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(252 posts)
"BT I think great players can be assholes and not worthy of my respect. It's that simple."

Current, I never tried to argue that point with you. It's that simple ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12865 posts)
"Just win baby" ... I hate Al Davis.. lol

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
I'm talking greatest ever..both of them. They win this SB and I won't even listen to any other "facts". Even now it really is laughable.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
Brady doesn't have it??

Seriously? The guy has won with a whole collective of receivers, most are players know one had heard of. The man is dedicated to his career, watching what he eats, training consistently. Has to be one of the smartest players to have ever played the game, given how he can torch defenses.

Yeah there is no doubt about Tom Terrific's status as one of the great ones.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1837 posts)
To say Brady isn't a great player is laughable. Just because you think he is an asshole (not sure what you are basing that on to begin with) is one thing but seriously, what criteria are you using to draw that ridiculous conclusion?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5286 posts)
I should have said "Highly skilled" not "great". A "great" player has to be the complete package. Like Pete Rose Brady doesn't have it in my book.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
I'll let you two fight it out among yourselves BUT I will like to say that I don't get where anyone can think the guy is a dick. Believe me you're not alone and plenty of fans that will support you. But I have nothing but admiration for his football career and I'll include Bill Belichick with that admiration. These two are crushing it!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
BT I think great players can be assholes and not worthy of my respect. It's that simple.

Go Falcons.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 454  Next »
131 to 140 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.