Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 438  Next »
131 to 140 of 4371
User Details are only visible to members.
Last Jet game I want them to beat the Bills so bad .Wishful thinking LOL Happy New Year

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9721 posts)
Ohio wasn't much of a showing . Now the Giants have to win this one GOOOO GIants .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9721 posts)
Looks like it's gonna be tide and Clemson. I think Clemson will win it this year. Only reason I like Clemson is cause tide has a freshman at qb.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1214 posts)
Dawgs strike first!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6501 posts)
I know it's early but do we got an upset brewing?

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1214 posts)
Just killing time here..watching the Citrus Bowl...until it's time for a Peach. :-D

Watched a bunch of back stories this morning on Peach Bowl players. Great kids!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6501 posts)
Sircumference....you dawg! Jealous Watching the game with my pop.

The orange bowl was the most exciting finish in a while. Fun game.

Best final? Anything with the huskies in it. Well see.

Go Dawgs

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
I'd rather see two new teams. Bama has had enough fun already.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6501 posts)
Rather see two previous champs.

Though I think tide and Clemson would be the best game. Reason is I think Clemson and Ohio st. equal across the board in every category except one. The d line. I think Clemson has the advantage. I think if Buckeyes play bama theyrun the ball down Osu's throat. Against Clem's not saying they can't do it I just think bama will have a harder time doing it.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1214 posts)
Taking personal rooting interests out of it, what Championship Game would you rather see?

A match-up between the previous two Champions (Ohio State-Alabama) or two new teams (Washington-Clemson)?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4860 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 438  Next »
131 to 140 of 4371
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.