Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 470  Next »
121 to 130 of 4697
User Details are only visible to members.
"A high school softball pitcher in New Jersey not only tossed a perfect game, but struck out every single batter she faced.

"Mia Faieta completes the PERFECT perfect game: 21 up, 21 strikeouts and @CedarGroveSB beats North Warren, 4-0, in the N1, G1 semifinals"

"That’s Cedar Grove high school pitcher Mia Faieta. She’s putting up some unreal numbers this season. The sophomore has a 1.36 ERA over 17 appearances. In 106 innings pitched, she’s racked up an incredible 229 strikeouts. She’s somehow given up 20 runs this year, but we’re not sure how. Maybe that’s a typo."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14013 posts)
Game 1 tonight!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19205 posts)
Annie

I was just having some fun with you. It's all good darlin'. It's going to be a good series I hope. it's the hardest championship to win in all of sports in my opinion. If you get a chance to go to any of the games you should take it. I know it's expensive, but it's worth the experience.

I remember going to Penguins games when I was just a kid and tickets were $8 to sit in the lower bowl. haha.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19205 posts)
@perfectmatch: understand it's nothing personal towards You-- our franchise is still so young comparatively. We're hungry to prove ourselves.

Before the Predators Nashville had a ...not minor league...HotRob what would you call it? A team called the Knights. Trey & I would go to games and sit up in the $10** nosebleed seats and have such a great time. They made the best date nights.

We started taking our daughter to games when she was a toddler and she still loves it (& the Preds) to this day.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3241 posts)
Last night the Cleveland Cavaliers closed out their playoff series against Boston, which is fuckin' awesome!

I never cared about the NBA until this year. Then Kyrie Irving announced he is a flat earther. I want my flat earth brother, Kyrie, to go all the way this year. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2151 posts)
I guess you missed the piece on ESPN today about how much Crosby is harassed on the ice. I understand though, I hate Tom Brady the same way.

Let's go Pens!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19205 posts)
@HotRob: YES!!! Have you seen the meme w him on the ice w a ref & the ref is saying "Crosby we can't understand you if you don't stop crying."

It's Hysterical! 8-)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3241 posts)
Sounders do have the best jerseys

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8651 posts)
Oh yeah...Go Sounders!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2054 posts)
Fokkers,

I' half teasing and half not. I've played soccer recreationally and it's fun. I'm sure if you're an avid player you can enjoy watching the technical skills. For me it's as excruciatingly boring to watch as golf and bowling. But, whatever. Some people hate football. I love it. Knock yourself out. To each their own.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2054 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 470  Next »
121 to 130 of 4697
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.