Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 3676   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Falcons? Sniff, sniff...I don't think I'm allowed to be your friend anymore.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
#riseup #defendthedome Falcons

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Another training camp began yesterday for the Giants. After last years disaster and a new offensive coordinator, let's hope they can get it together and get back on track to winning the division and of course the Super Bowl. The Giants play the Bills in the Hall of Fame Game in 2 weeks and even though we've had some defections and retirements, we've brought in some experienced players and have boosted our secondary and line backers, we should do alright.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1226 posts)
Kacy Catanzaro. (American Ninja Warrior)

My new favorite female athlete.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
RIP Tony Gwynn....a true class act.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(999 posts)
Spurs win in 5. I'm still laughing. This should keep me happy till college football starts.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
bigger holes anyone?

seems the pga has decided to try out bigger holes at a few select courses in an attempt to make the game a little easier, move a little faster, and hopefully regain interest in the sport of golf.

and while we're at it, whose idea was it to put that damned fence so far from home plate? maybe replace hockey nets with soccer nets. and soccer... ok, no. i'm sorry, there is nothing to make soccer more interesting

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
Hockey Season ended last night and congratulation to the LA Kings. Now we wait for hockey training camp in Oct to start.

But then football training camps are gearing up for this season.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1226 posts)
All our headlines here are how Spurs beat the Heat and beat the heat.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
I only saw the highlights. At this point, with Boston out, being tied job-wise to LA has me rooting for the Kings. Ok, it could also be the crush I've had on The Great One's wife since her swimsuit scene in the Flamingo Kid.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 3676   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss