Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
12 to 21 of 3877
User Details are only visible to members.
2 0ut of 3 "ANY BAD " . Its a long way till September and play off time

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8209 posts)
Smooth,

If she were to come out on top of you 2 out of 3 times, I think you'd be a very happy man. Just a guess.

No SWEEP yesterday, but taking 2 of 3 at home definitely keeps the home field mystic intact.

It's gonna be a long season.

J, enjoy the visit with your family. Looks like I'll be just north of you in LA LA land this week. Just waiting to find out which day.

I plant year round. So, the fruit's enjoyable in any season.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11749 posts)
@Jay. If my whining always produced such results, I'd be forced to do it more often. Found a few others for you as well my dear.

P.S. I always knew where your heart was in the sports thing, and l had a pretty good feeling your pussy wasn't far behind. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Yankees 2 down one to go for a SWEEP , We love beating the Red Sox

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8209 posts)
She - First off, my apologies on the not available pictures. I will remedy that right away. I thought that since they were getting old, they should be put out to pasture so to speak....lol. I know, I know who we choose to embrace as our teams, should not make a difference when one is enjoying being naked with others. I should have remembered this, especially since I enjoyed the fruits of a certain Red Sox fan. LOL

In the 50's here and I am headed to Lake Havasu this coming week where it is supposed to be in the low 90's!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
@Jay, I'll start at the beginning as well. First, do we still have something going? I wasn't so sure since someone's private pics are rudely CLOSED to us now! How could you let that happen? Between yours and a certain member of SLS royalty down in Memphis, that's a serious hit to the spank bank my dear. Okay, that's my whine for the day.

Secondly, as tbr recently mentioned, you can't let sports get in the way of a good time. Unless you show up down here wearing a Kanye West t-shirt, we should be all good. The only sport I'd really care to discuss with you would my all time favorite sport of "Sport Fucking".

81 and sunny today. 87 and sunny tomorrow. And YOUR lovliness is missed here sweet girl. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Let's start at the beginning: BT - conspicuously absent or conspicuously busy? That is the question to ponder. I am not hiding from the 3 game sweep last week, I still hold my head up high knowing that no matter how this season ends, a) I will still be a Yankees Fan and b) I will have still come out on top of you 2 out of three times! :0). I am thinking I need to make a trip South for some Cafe du Mond and great conversation. That pirate bar we hit needs to be done again also. Oh hell, all the bars we hit need a do over! Lol

SS - I thought that we had something going? You can't be openly bashing on my Yankees and still have me dreaming of hitting up those Florida beaches with you and the Mrs. :0)

Also, the season is still young and a leader has not shown himself from the Yankees clubhouse yet. My boy toy Derek retired too early....lol

It's in the 50's and beautiful up here! You all are missed!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
I LOVE NY, but how can I not pull for the Bolts.

Just give us a good game guys. It's on us to figure it out from there.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
Word

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11749 posts)
"And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Cleveland fans from the Dog Pound that became notorious for throwing batteries at opposing players?"

You're wrong. But we would still M, G & F ya. ;^D

(PS: The battery throwing incident was in Philly)

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4166 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
12 to 21 of 3877
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.