Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 470  Next »
12 to 21 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
"I guess hockey is just a extra personal to me"

I think she means her hockey team, not the game of hockey. Nobody who loves the game would defend 'Crosby Sucks' chants while he's being presented the Conn-Smythe.

I hate Ovie, but I respect that he's a phenomenal player.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
"I guess hockey is just a extra personal to me"

Well it's always great to see fans who love their hockey. Crazy sport!

Anyone else watch this guy on YouTube who walked the streets in Vancouver wearing a Bruins jersey before Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals? Don't mess with hockey fans. I'm ducking out of this one. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8315 posts)
That was sarcasm

Jesus

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Perf - see "*Take note of winky face* "

And yeah there are (I believe) only three ways to block:

1. View the profile and block

2. Block in reply to an email

3. It's an option on the "Who's On" tab

I'm going to guess that you haven't emailed Annie and since you're not local you don't come up on "Who's On", leaving #1 as the only option.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28390 posts)
Come on Perf, you know you have to view a profile to block.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
Not to butt in but I think you took offense where none was intended Annie.

His comment was directed at those fans who reacted poorly, not at you.

Now about that consoling you need...

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
She did view my profile before she blocked me.

hahahahaha.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
VA

What did I say that was offensive?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
To Perf - I didn't say I understand it. Some people hit the block at the slightest irritation, and some never do no matter what.

To Annie - you might want to re-consider that after cooling down. I realize hockey is personal to you but you might realize tomorrow that Perf can way more offensive than that and unless you un-block him you're never going to find out.

;)

*Take note of winky face*

I don't want to be involved in this anymore. I look in here once in a while to see if there is something I might find interesting or want to comment on, and stumbled across this spat. I think it's a silly thing to fight about. As a Canadian I probably should be breaking a window somewhere in either anger or celebration...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28390 posts)
I guess hockey is just a extra personal to me VA. It's the commonality of hockey that connected us w a fora SM.

Life can be shitty enough as it is; I don't need to be disrespected in a place I come for fun.

To each their own.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3052 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 470  Next »
12 to 21 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.