10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
12 to 21 of 4887
User Details are only visible to members.
Watching soccer is almost as exciting as watching golf.

Bowling.

Cribbage.

Grass grow.

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(529 posts)
<swooning at KellyJean>

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2653 posts)
Soccer, did someone say soccer? That wonderful game where the gents take their shirts off. Those fabulous muscles - those toned, not extremely exaggerated bodies. Think realistic and really hot dad bods. Nice that soccer shirts have gotten tighter over time. Is it still okay to objectify men?

It's the sport, really.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(5063 posts)
<virtual middle finger to Current>

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2653 posts)
Jesus...even forum posts about soccer are boring...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
The other game of “football” aka Soccer has probably the fewest rules or “Laws” as they are called. There are only 17.

1 - Field of play 2 - the ball 3 - the players 4 - players equipment 5 - the referee 6 - other match officials 7 - Duration of the match 8 - start and restart if pkay 9 - ball in and out of play 10 - determining the outcome of the match 11 - Offside ( this is the most talked about and disagreed one. Think “the Catch Rule” 12 - fouls and misconduct 13 - Free kicks 14 - penalty kick 15 - throw in 16 - goal kick 17 - Corner kick

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2653 posts)
Getting you ready for Superbowl Sunday.

The football huddle was invented at a university for the deaf...to keep the opposing team from seeing their hand signs.

Football has more rules than any other American sport.

The L.A. Rams were the first football team to have emblems on their helmets.

It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs. (More if they're skinny cows!)

There is a 100% injury rate among professional football players. OW!

ENJOY THE GAME!! Preferably from a hot tub with close friends

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(5063 posts)
Dynasty of cheaters I'll agree with. Not even gonna watch.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
You cannot stop a well-oiled machine!!!!! Best Dynasty in the history of football, hands down!!!! I'm laying heavy money on the Pats and I hope that spread goes down to four, I'll bet even more..

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(80 posts)
You cannot stop a well-oiled machine!!!!! Best Dynasty in the history of football, hands down!!!! I'm laying heavy money on the Pats and I hope that spread goes down to four, I'll bet even more..

Inkster MI
Username hidden
(80 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 489  Next »
12 to 21 of 4887
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.