Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 438  Next »
111 to 120 of 4373
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok all you Giant Fans ,there will be no JOY after Green Bay is done with you . Inez says 21 -14 Good Luck may the better team win ,we know who that will be .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9748 posts)
Raiders lost.

All is right with the world...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20882 posts)
Hmmmm.... Hawks with a BIG win! Giants turn today. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
"BLM, I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for more disappointment with the Hawks."

I hear ya..it has not been the best year for my teams but I always find happiness that I'm not a Jets fan.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
Don't forget Northwestern won!

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4912 posts)
As far as Green Bay and NYG, the key match up will be Rogers vs solid Secondary, albeit they are young (except for DRC). Who ever wins that battle will win the game.

Of course we don't know which Eli will show up Sunday, but he does like cold weather and playoffs in Lambeau....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(643 posts)
Fred,

You forgot, Minnesota beat WSU in the ugly bowl too. :)

BLM, I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for more disappointment with the Hawks. They haven't got an O line this year. Also it looks like there's something weird going on in the locker room. There are teams that have as much talent and are in sync. Like Green Bay. Plus Dallas is just tough.

It would be interesting if Green Bay manages to beat Dallas because then they would play the Hawks in Seattle. That's quite a rivalry these days and crazy things happen at home. Plus Green bay humiliated them a couple of weeks ago. If the Hawks pulled a rabbit out of their hat in that scenario I think they would get crushed in the Super bowl. And they have to get past the Lions first.

I hate to be a wet blanket but their mojo just sucks this year.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
That was a crazy Rose Bowl! Let's hope we can get the same out of the Championship game.

As for the Pros, I would not bet against Brady. That guy is a winner. I'll be rooting for the Hawks and Giants now that my Denver team is out.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
Current - I don't think you need to worry about playing against Darnold for another three years. He'll play one more season at USC, and assuming he doesn't get injured or significantly regress. he'll be a very high first round pick after next year.

He and Jameis Winston are the best, most pro ready QB's I've ever seen after one year in college.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
It was certainly a disappointing end to an otherwise great season. I've never seen an Urban Meyer team simply not show up but the Buckeyes seemed off in every facet of the game.

As for the Big Ten, bowl wins do not define the entire season but once again, it's not how you start, it's how you finish so I know a lot of people will bash the conference based on these games. So be it.

The fun part of college football is it doesn't take a decade to rebuild a franchise like typically happens in the pros so most of the same teams will be back again next year. And I will be rooting for my team to win every game. What I won't do is take every comment about "my" team as a personal insult. I don't actually play or coach the team, I am simply a fan.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4912 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 438  Next »
111 to 120 of 4373
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.