Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 470  Next »
111 to 120 of 4692
User Details are only visible to members.
NBC is fixing hockey games?

That needs to be posted in the WTF thread.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5578 posts)
Never count out the Preds.....2 different games in 1.

Shutting the birds down

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1153 posts)
@HR: I'm already upset and got in bed. Early day w my bestie at the hair salon tomorrow. :(

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3084 posts)
Preds have to play their game and not get caught up in the "show"........or the bias of NBC and the NHL who want the "golden child" "Cindy" to win again.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1153 posts)
@perfectmatch: Game #1 and WE WANT THE CUP!

GO PREDS!!!

-Besides HotRob -- where are my fora hockey studs?? A certain guy has been quiet lately.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3084 posts)
"A high school softball pitcher in New Jersey not only tossed a perfect game, but struck out every single batter she faced.

"Mia Faieta completes the PERFECT perfect game: 21 up, 21 strikeouts and @CedarGroveSB beats North Warren, 4-0, in the N1, G1 semifinals"

"That’s Cedar Grove high school pitcher Mia Faieta. She’s putting up some unreal numbers this season. The sophomore has a 1.36 ERA over 17 appearances. In 106 innings pitched, she’s racked up an incredible 229 strikeouts. She’s somehow given up 20 runs this year, but we’re not sure how. Maybe that’s a typo."

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
Game 1 tonight!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19133 posts)
Annie

I was just having some fun with you. It's all good darlin'. It's going to be a good series I hope. it's the hardest championship to win in all of sports in my opinion. If you get a chance to go to any of the games you should take it. I know it's expensive, but it's worth the experience.

I remember going to Penguins games when I was just a kid and tickets were $8 to sit in the lower bowl. haha.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19133 posts)
@perfectmatch: understand it's nothing personal towards You-- our franchise is still so young comparatively. We're hungry to prove ourselves.

Before the Predators Nashville had a ...not minor league...HotRob what would you call it? A team called the Knights. Trey & I would go to games and sit up in the $10** nosebleed seats and have such a great time. They made the best date nights.

We started taking our daughter to games when she was a toddler and she still loves it (& the Preds) to this day.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3084 posts)
Last night the Cleveland Cavaliers closed out their playoff series against Boston, which is fuckin' awesome!

I never cared about the NBA until this year. Then Kyrie Irving announced he is a flat earther. I want my flat earth brother, Kyrie, to go all the way this year. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2106 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 470  Next »
111 to 120 of 4692
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.