Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 453  Next »
11 to 20 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
The problem with Olympic coverage is that I feel there is no American contender (especially in fringe sports) the coverage is horrible. If it's not one of the 'premier' sports there's is no coverage, or ever since NBC got it its relegated to late hours and the off networks. Bob Costas 'used' to be good, a single of late he isn't just boring. I like Tirico but he is in the same mold, that look at me I am so professional. They need younger and different to anchor the coverage and the coverage needs to be more diverse. I love track and field and since it's a premier Olympic sport, coverage is always good. I also like triathlon and cycling. Tri coverage was meager at best; cycling coverage could have been better as well.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1685 posts)
Kelly no one watch the Olympie last year any way .Was done so poorly .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10153 posts)
WOW

Bob Costas passes Olympic hosting torch to Mike Tirico

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4416 posts)
Init,

For your benefit I'll go along with goat. I have some familiarity with goats. They seem to like to pee and shit on their bedding and feed. That's a pretty apt description of what I think TB has done for the game.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1681 posts)
Feb 16 for the Sox...

I thought GOAT stood for Giants Only Ambush Tom?

Chez

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(835 posts)
Y'all still talking about this??

I'm just wondering how many more days before spring training?

Go Sox!

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12642 posts)
Oh that's right, based on your definition of the word great, TB12 does not qualify.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
"No question at all, as to who is GOAT"

Thanks for settling that for the entire world.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1681 posts)
No question at all, as to who is GOAT. It's not even a question of one team falling apart, the mental fortitude needed to essentially will a team to win is what separates the great ones from the good ones.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1685 posts)
Well it's taken a few days for me to be able to get back to this but WOW. Going into this game I was actually one of the few objective N.E fans who still had Brady and Montana as 1A and 1B but the debate is over. He is the GOAT and anyone who says differently is just a flat out HATAH!

Some will look at this as the greatest comeback of all time and others the greatest choke job. Well, every great comeback needs a little help from the opposition to pull it off. Sure Atlanta f'ed up by getting knocked out of FG range after Julio's amazing catch and there were a few other miscues by them but NE still had to make a shit ton of plays on both sides of the ball to make it all the way back from 25pts down and the individual that made the most plays was good ole TB12. A bunch of perfect laser throws into tight coverage, helped out by one lucky catch by Edelman.

Hey Current - in the immortal words of Shaq, how's that ass taste!

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 453  Next »
11 to 20 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.