Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 16974610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ESPN reports that Michael Sam got his first NFL sack.

Not ... gonna ... say it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
The Giants and Bills kick off this seasons Hall of Fame Game. Not expecting much, but interested in seeing how the new offence starts to come together. Defensively I think we should be OK because of the help we got from FA in the secondary. I guess time will tell and I know I'm rooting for the Giants to improve from last years poor performances.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
I'm a huge fan of said Giants street marketing team. I think I type for a lot of sports fans when I use the word "we in context. We have a love hate relationship with jaded fan commmentary. Personally I dislike a few of their ex players. Phil Simms as a commentator blah !!!! Anything L T related.....

I do remember watching the Bucs dismantle the giants A Lot during the 80s at the big sombrero. The Doug Williams era.They where the Buc's first bitch....haha way way before the Ain't and their paper bagged fans become the Bucs bitch of choice.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3847 posts)
FF, Keep an eye on this thread in the coming months, a certain NJ poster will provide the fora with hour upon hour of free entertainment with his prognostication, back tracking, and generally lovable, but clueless posts.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
I faded away when the glazers hired * radio ( Raheem Morris ) as head coach. I jumped ship at the start of pre season last year. So after last season as a Falcons fan complete with sporting Falcon swag when visiting home, I am no longer a bandwagneer.

I don't get into the saints rivalry as bad as my Atlanta homies do. I save my rivalry hate for the Pack those bastards I remember from the old days as a Tampa fan. And the Dallas Cowboys hate those fuckers too.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3847 posts)
Correct, but playing chicken with The K back in the summer of '05 and her aftermath put me on the Black and Gold sideline for good.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
Haha, neither is our true "home teams right. Mine is Tampa Bay. Would yours be the pats?

I jumped ship for good last year.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3847 posts)
Falcons? Sniff, sniff...I don't think I'm allowed to be your friend anymore.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8330 posts)
#riseup #defendthedome Falcons

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3847 posts)
Another training camp began yesterday for the Giants. After last years disaster and a new offensive coordinator, let's hope they can get it together and get back on track to winning the division and of course the Super Bowl. The Giants play the Bills in the Hall of Fame Game in 2 weeks and even though we've had some defections and retirements, we've brought in some experienced players and have boosted our secondary and line backers, we should do alright.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss