Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 437  Next »
101 to 110 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
Chezde : we are Dallas fans but definitely agree with you on the roomie thing . Dallas is not a shoe in either . All though they do probably have the best all around team . The roomies and defense have me worried....

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(452 posts)
He does suck today but he' s usually good.

I think Dallas is good but I don't like Rookies in big spots in playoff games..... Pack and Hawks would have a shot granted would be u.dogs....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(642 posts)
Chezde,

You mean the Packers don't have a chance in Dallas ? Or are you agreeing with me about the Hawks?

The Packers aren't a shoe in to beat the Giants here at the end of the half. A hail Mary is a hail Mary. That was anybody's ball The giants defense is amazing. But boy does their punter ever suck.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
WOW !!! What a play by Aaron Rodgers. . Sorry guys the Gmen will have to get by GB before they get a third shot at Dallas . GO COWBOYS!!!

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(452 posts)
SheHasLegs,

Welcome and I like your style... Go G MEN.....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(642 posts)
They have no chance against the Cowboys in Dallas IMO...

Current,

Let's not loose site of the fact that they (Cowboys) are good, but they did have 3 losses, granted their last game didn't count....just sayin'.

C

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(642 posts)
BLM,

Happy to eat my words on that one. Richardson looked amazing, despite the facemask he got away with. And Baldwin's "ass of God catch" was equally impressive. As was his picking off the TD pass from his own team mate.

I'm with Inez on the Packers game, but only because I want them to beat Dallas too. Yes that's a long shot. If they do though, the Hawks play them at home(assuming they can beat the falcons). Given the hot rivalry, and the home field, I think the Hawks could take them. They have no chance against the Cowboys in Dallas IMO.

Sad way for the Raiders to end an exciting season.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
Ok all you Giant Fans ,there will be no JOY after Green Bay is done with you . Inez says 21 -14 Good Luck may the better team win ,we know who that will be .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9743 posts)
Raiders lost.

All is right with the world...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20878 posts)
Hmmmm.... Hawks with a BIG win! Giants turn today. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 437  Next »
101 to 110 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.