Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 419  Next »
101 to 110 of 4182
User Details are only visible to members.
HA! I think you should have had some ..umm...ummm.. something else. All I'm doing is whiskey, beer and cigars!

GO BUFFS!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6126 posts)
For the the land of the FREE and the HOME of the BRAVE!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6126 posts)
Fuck yeah!

Oh BTW BLM, I scored he last package of ground Buffalo at the store. No kidding. Having a burger with home fries and Negra Modelo. Grilled one for my Dawg too. :)

Here we go!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1290 posts)
Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6126 posts)
LMAO.. That's the trash talk we need here!

GO BUFFS!!!! .. those Dawgs are just too good!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6126 posts)
People still aren't buying our DaWgs Current yet no one can point out our weaknesses.

* Coaching? Nope (2 x Bear Bryant COY winner) * QB? Nope (Heisman candidate) * RBs? Nope (one of top 1-2 punch in nation) * WRs? Nope (best pair in nation) * OL? Nope * DL? Nope (next man up) * LBs? Nope (next man up... love Beavers) * DBs? Nope (best unit in nation) * Special Teams? Nope (truly special all the way around... Ross, Pettis both a threat to score every time they touch the ball.., see WR above. Coverage teams will pop you)

It'd be nice if some of those on the East Coast watch some Left Coast FB. May have a less than impressive OOC schedule but you play who's on your schedule & U-Dub did what you're supposed to do to that schedule... took care of business.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1852 posts)
I think Colorado has a good chance to beat Washington and yes Current, that would certainly alleviate one headache for the committee. I would rather see Clemson lose though.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4593 posts)
Go DaWgs!!!!

Mighty are the men who wear the Purple & the Gold...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1852 posts)
AWWWW aren't you a sweetie

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
Oh I know way too many Jet fans and their plight living out here...poor things.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6126 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 419  Next »
101 to 110 of 4182
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.