Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 388  Next »
101 to 110 of 3876
User Details are only visible to members.
"Nice to see Bret Bielema eating his words today. "

Why not? He eats everything else within sight. Dood must weigh about a thousand pounds.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12675 posts)
"I prefer to use a tripod "

So does your wife, I've heard ....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12675 posts)
My dog was very happy with the outcome.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
talk about a nail-biting final two minutes - darn can't stay up to watch OT

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
As I don't have a dawg in this fight I hope NOLA can turn their luck around tonight. Froggy & Tom your fan status is duly noted.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
I'll start warming up the polaroid. But you need to come to us. Our water is much friendlier.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
She - like minds and all that....I will look forward to our photo/video session!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
I prefer to use a tripod so I can keep my hands available for other things.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
She - of course there is video...but I always am up for making new and updated versions. How are you at holding the camera?

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
BT - the Reds are always running in July and so is the beautiful weather! As much as I have a soft spot from back in the day for the Islanders, I will pass on the parlay. Now, if you wanna offer those odds with my Chicago Blackhawks and your Bruins, I might be a little more tempted to take you up on that offer!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 388  Next »
101 to 110 of 3876
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.