Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 471  Next »
1 to 10 of 4705
User Details are only visible to members.
While I played a lot of sports, and love my Yankees, Giants, and NJ Devils the greatest team I was ever to be part of; U.S. Army. They take teamwork to a whole new level. So for all forummers to be part of any branch of service, thank you for being part of the team.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
I would have given Kap a shot, too.

Kap has at least the physical skills of Cutler. On the mental part, I would say they are about equal. Kap's "issues" are well know, but Cutler has been a whiner and not a team player for a lot of years.

I'm not going to say it is the color of their skin, but one has to wonder...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22211 posts)
TBR,

I guess that seemed like two different thoughts but they were connected. I think I would have given Kaepernick a shot. They could use the help and probably don't need someone for a long term. I could see presenting it as "Let's see if you can shut up and play. If you can get your head in the game, we'll help you show your stuff to some other teams...provided you have any to show...and you can fill in while our guy gets healthy". At least that way the fans might have a season. Cutler strikes me as totally washed up.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2102 posts)
TBR,

I guess that seemed like two different thoughts but they were connected. I think I would have given Kaepernick a shot. They could use the help and probably don't need someone for a long term. I could see presenting it as "Let's see if you can shut up and play. If you can get your head in the game, we'll help you show your stuff to some other teams...provided you have any to show...and you can fill in while our guy gets healthy". At least that way the fans might have a season. Cutler strikes me as totally washed up.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2102 posts)
I don't usually watch the HOF induction, but I did look up LT's speech.

I was at the stadium field level about 10 rows up when he set the season touchdown record. Maybe 20 yards away. One of my best football memories.

That guy is a class act.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22211 posts)
I saw that Cutler got picked up.

10 million?

SMH...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22211 posts)
Not a Dolphin fan, but I'm scratching my head at that signing too. I guess not allot of choices out there when your starter goes down.

What's Favre doing these days?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1120 posts)
And three weeks later it's still about Kaepernick. Now a group of fans threatening to boycott the NFL if somebody, anybody, doesn't sign him. Sigh. I have to say I'm not a fan. He always seemed to fancy himself a modern day Ali thrust into a social protest role while at best exhibiting middle of the road talent. For me the overall effect was that he seemed like an unbelievably conceited dufus. Up till a couple of days ago Kaepernick seemed like a pretty simple equation:

Relative talent minus lack of mental focus, minus expected salary, minus persona baggage, equals less than zero.

And then the Dolphins signed Jay Cutler to a one year, ten million dollar deal. Really? Cutler? Seriously?

Any Dolphin fans want to chime in on that choice?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2102 posts)
Convicted dog killer and image maven Michael Vick has advised Colin Kaepernick to get a haircut.

"The first thing we've got to get Colin to do is cut his hair." Vick said in an interview, adding, among other things, that "I just think perception and image is everything."

Uh huh. Talent? Not so much.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2102 posts)
"The salary cap was the best idea the NFL ever had"

Absolutely!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 471  Next »
1 to 10 of 4705
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.