Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 385  Next »
1 to 10 of 3847
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was 10 or so the parents of another team threw their coffee at us.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24423 posts)
S.S, I agree ,no excuse for that that any where, what ever sport event is going on

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5866 posts)
Smooth,

You saw my "it's just a game" post. I'm not getting my panties all twisted up over a sporting event, pre, mid, or post-season. I find Boston fans obnoxious too. I think the accent has something to do with it. As for AA batteries, that's a story I haven't heard, but nothing surprises me when small minds and alcohol come together en masse...or Mass, as the case may be.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10974 posts)
You can make excuses if you like Inez. Here's where I get somewhat serious. Pelting visiting players wives and children with AA batteries does not make you tough. It makes you a cowardly, shit stain. Being a fan is one thing. Even being fanatical about it is still acceptabe. But when you will hurl batteries at children because their dads play for the opposing team, you deserve to wake up in the ICU.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7019 posts)
Hey be nice ,I would say the same New York fans are tough ,even on there own teams .You need to be tough to make in the Big Apple LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5866 posts)
LOL. I knew someone would ask. It has more to do with their fan base. We have two young men, (friend's kids) playing in MLB, one with Cubs, one with Cards. Both say Boston fans are by far the most obnoxious, present company excluded I'm sure, than Yankees, and that the Red Sox are commomly regarded, these days anyway, as the most hated.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(7019 posts)
Shesmooth...

Not a huge baseball fan (I live in Mariner country after all) but just wondering who the first most hated team in baseball would be...?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(928 posts)
Oh She: Cowboys if your a Giant fan ,there dislike the Cowboys and the Pat's if your a Jet fan like Me LOL. It makes for a interesting season . I have a hate ,love, relationship with Tom Brady ,How can you really dislike that GOOD LOOKING man .OMG he is so good looking, and a great QB and that's from a Jet fan

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5866 posts)
Jaycee's been conspicuously absent from this exchange. Last year she gloated over a 14-4 Yankees win to avoid a three game sweep by the Sox. She called it a great memory. I think she was out the day they covered fractions in math class.

Jaycee, where are you??

Inez, please don't become a Mets fan. SS, there hasn't been much to hate about the Boys in the last few years.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10974 posts)
DAMIT I hate it when the Yankees lose to the Red Sox,s and at Boston too .All them Red Sox fans with fat heads now ,bragging UUUGGGG

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5866 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 385  Next »
1 to 10 of 3847
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.