Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 454  Next »
1 to 10 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
Still one of the best moments I have ever watched in baseball from a non baseball fan.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1859 posts)
Those are great right and you have to be watching live to get the full effect. I still remember Kirk Gibson's pinch hit HR in the World Series.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
Ichiro Suzuki returned to Seattle with the Florida Marlins for a three game series. In the ninth inning of the second game, during what most people expect to be his last at bat ever in Seattle, he hit a solo homer over the left field fence. The place went nuts. Standing ovation.

The guy who caught the ball returned it and was given an autographed bat in exchange by Ichiro. Apparently he was a huge fan and was really tickled by being able to meet the former Seattle star.

What a moment.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
Any other team and I would have been right there with the Zags. It wouldn't have hurt too much losing to them this time either. I remember them shocking everyone in the mid 90's. They have built a great program from nothing.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
Happy for you BLM but it's sort of like watching the Yankees win the world series. Stalwart powerhouse wins again. Now the poor old zags have to go back to (yech) Spokane. And without a trophy. Sad.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
I'm so glad he did that.

Really hard to think about anything after the Tar Heels win THE NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
The Met home opener looked good ,I think the Mets will go far again this year .Yankees that another story .Being a Yankee fan is almost as bad as being a Jet fan .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10458 posts)
Thank you for the memories Tony Romo. Very few players have worked as hard as you did.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1859 posts)
I didn't even know it was possible to get a slot that way, but I'll still take it.

Do we know who we're playing yet?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2413 posts)
Not the pretty way......but like they say. As long as you get in...you have a chance to go all the way. A lot of analyst like the Preds chances because the are not a team that get in bad slumps....lose 4 out of 7....not often.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 454  Next »
1 to 10 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.