Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Army or Navy who ya got today

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
Perfect 14-0 in my fantasy league.

First round of playoffs tomorrow.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17440 posts)
Cam Newton in auto accident! Say it ain't so. Hope he's going to be okay. He's on my "hit" list....fine ass!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3986 posts)
Happy to see my Raiders show up against the Niners. Raider Nation baby!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
With respect to TCU and Baylor, I think the committee got the first College Football Playoff Rankings right. While I would have argued that Ohio State should have been third (setting up a more traditional Rose Bowl playing Oregon) I like the old school match-up with Alabama.

So maybe a road trip to NOLA is in order! Go Bucks!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
Looks like it's going to Game 7.....I have to stick with my American League, so sure hope the Royals pull it off!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
hailstate

You got that right they can all go to hail when our raiserbacks come to town

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Layedback, I showed your post to a very old friend here. Bully says "oh HAIL no" and he's done gone out back and fired up the pit in anticipation of some mighty fine Hawg chops and chitlins' when them razerbacks cum calling.

#HailState

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Interesting year for the SEC so far. Looks like Georgia could enter the championship game from the Eastern Division with one loss but look at the west. Mississippi St has to go to Alabama and Ole Miss, Ole Miss goes to LSU and hosts Auburn and MS St., Auburn travels to Ole Miss, Georgia AND Alabama and Bama has A&M, MS St and Auburn at home but plays at LSU.

Early on the question was will there be 2 or 3 SEC teams in the 4 team playoff. Now I wonder if there will be more than one SEC team with fewer than two losses.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
Raiserbacks will go to Starkvegas and beat them dawgs like a rented mule. they can ring them redneck vulvazulas all day and it wont matter. Gonna call the hawgs and beat them dawgs.

woo pig soooey

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss