Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
1 to 10 of 3878
User Details are only visible to members.
The talk is that the Jet maybe ready to sign Fritzpatrick OMG WTF are there waiting for ,now really he spark that whole team last year Come on sign him Long time Jet fan and it isn't easy to be one hahahah LOL Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
LeBron James lost game 1 NBA Finals Bwahahahahahahahaha!! I'm so happy that this Fraud has lost lol. Fake created given superteams by the NBA just so he could he win lol

Corona CA
Username hidden
(201 posts)
I would cut my wrist first NEVER EVER A PATS FAN

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
Come to the Dark Side and be a Patriots fan...you KNOW that you want to!

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
I'm getting PISSED the Jets team still hasn't signed Ryan Fitzpatrick ,he was the only bright star last year I may have to boycott watching the Jets this year ,and become a Giant fan ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
The Toronto Raptors really tied up the series vs LeBaby's Cleveland Cavaliers. 2-2

Great games these last two games were but they are headed back to Cleveland where they were blown out. I'm praying for these Raptors.

#NBA

Corona CA
Username hidden
(201 posts)
SHE - We both have a mind of our own. There are times she makes the decisions and sometimes I get to make the decisions. Let's see what happens when I make it to Florida to visit and enjoy yours and the missus fruits!

BT - Still shaking my head at the way my NYY are playing, but like we both always say, it is early in the season, but still important. The family visit was great. My father so surprised he was in tears. His 80th Birthday and we had family and friends in from all over the US! Great times and of course, my granddaughter stole the show! lol LALA land was only 5 hours from me!

Shelly - I miss your face! Love you!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1090 posts)
Yankee broke out yes and against a very good team Royal are a very good team

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
Ok enough ,with the lousy pitching ,the Yankee better get on the ball ,oh and the hitting too . The biggest payroll in baseball ,I just may have to jump ship and become a MET fan Dam .Yankee fan cant get respect in New York any more ,bring back the Captain .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
I am and we are still in last place ,"No hitting " I'm a very intense Yankee fan. I dislike watching the play off's and my team sitting them out

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 388  Next »
1 to 10 of 3878
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.