Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 454  Next »
91 to 100 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
Did I strdder! Sorry bout that. My tablet is F up.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
This is all just pissing in the wind. Who's best can never be proved. It's all subjective. Have fun talking up your fav and argue if you must. Mine has always been Ken Stabler.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
This is all just pissing in the wind. Who's best can never be proved. It's all subjective. Have fun talking up your fav and argue if you must. Mine has always been Ken Stabler.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(225 posts)

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(225 posts)

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(225 posts)

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
Seven Superbowls..amazing football career.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7398 posts)
Here is why Tb is the best. This will be his 7th super bowl. Has won 4 of them. All other qbs won multiple Super Bowls pretty much in a relative close time frame. Meaning team stayed together and went on a run. Brady has done it spread out through his career with different teams assembled around him and while doing this as them member of the same organization. Not like know a days where a qb may have a chance to go to a stacked team that might be lacking qb talent.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1485 posts)
Otto Graham was the original OG. He was one of tough SOB.

While Pete Carroll may have erred on the play calling. I can see his point that the defense would assume run up the middle. Wilson in mit opinion should have gone corner of endzone.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1820 posts)
"wouldn't be one of the best?" is not what I'm talking about in my opinion that's long list and you could talk all night and never come up with a definitive list.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7398 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 454  Next »
91 to 100 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.