Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 3692   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@having,

you know, i actually felt bad for you when FF pounced on you the other day about "being a dick" in the open fora.

now i get it.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
It would be nice to see TMZ get burnt for *buying the tape then exploiting it. Without it the matter was closed.

** Disclaimer the media is building this up to sell views and ratings. If you can go backwards with new evidence Big Ben is nervous I bet. All just in time for Thursday night football. TMZ sports is banking views to their website.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Ray Rice, see video, it was self defense. Girlfriend, now wife was coming at him. He should not have hit her but, "SHIT HAPPENS". Leave the guy alone, it was a lovers quarrel. They probably had GREAT sex later.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(643 posts)
Goodell is one wrong comment away from getting Paula Dean'd. He's the new story. I'd be interested to know if TMZ has any legal liability to Mrs. Ray Rice for invasion of privacy.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Fun: This is a real tear jerker. I don't have that channel but I think I saw something about this unfortunate young man years ago. Thanks for the reminder.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3968 posts)
And for people who like curious little coincidences, there's this: Last Saturday Ole Miss played Vanderbilt, almost 25 years to the day after Mullins' hit on Gaines. Ole Miss' margin of victory on Saturday: 38 points. Mullins had worn jersey #38. Total points scored: 44. Gaines had worn #44. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I dare anyone to watch the "It's Time" special on the SEC Channel, without being moved to tears. It's about a poor kid from Russellville Alabama named Chucky Mullins. He made up for his lack of size and speed by playing with extraordinary heart and determination. He begged Ole Miss coach Billy Brewer for a scholarship, Brewer took a chance on him. 

Twenty five years ago last week, Mullins saved a touchdown with a crushing, perfectly-timed hit on Vanderbilt receiver Brad Gaines. It prevented Gaines (the leading receiver in the SEC) from making the catch, but it also broke Mullins' cervical spine and left him a quadriplegic. 

The movie is about Mullins' courage and spirit in facing adversity, both before and after his injury. But it's also about the effect he had on others, including Gaines. Watch the show; you'll be inspired and moved. Promise. 

Side note: The movie doesn't mention it, but the week after Mullins' injury LSU played Ole Miss; it's one of the most intense rivalries in sports. I was at that game, where they passed KFC buckets through the crowd seeking donations for Mullins' family. Was really something to see LSU fans emptying their pockets for a hated rival. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Jets had a great game yesterday. ..never thought that they would win.

Giants tonight.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17244 posts)
fair enough, sounds good to me. let's get back to having fun.

and i apologize for poking fun at you with your "fat jeans" post. i thought it was funny, but i suppose it was a little insensitive as well. congrats again on your birds win today. the future looks much brighter for them than it does for my cowboys. :/

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
You really should reread some of your babble. I'm going to do you a favor and take some good advice and let ur go.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 3692   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss