Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 481  Next »
81 to 90 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
Some big upsets in the college realm this weekend too....

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
Yeah, the Pats lost their season opener a few years back and ended their season with a Super Bowl win.

I imagine Dolphin fans were thrilled too.

I was in a bar with my Ma boys, eating poBoys, drinking Abits Anber and watching the game. It was fun listening to all the KC fans. They've always been proud of their BBQ. Now, they have that, and a win over the Pats. I'm guessing it's about as good as it gets for them.

Turning my attention to MNF next.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13722 posts)
No prob brother. The Chiefs took care of that...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
The Pats and Saints, of course. Yes, I recall your comments about the former. No need to rehash on my behalf.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13722 posts)
@BT And those teams would be...?

I'm less crazy about the Hawks trading Kearse to the Jets now that they inexplicably cut Kasen Williams. Some team will get lucky with that guy. Hope with have the horsepower at wide receiver. Otherwise we're looking good.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
You mean, and STILL trail...

Though ever the hopeful Sox fan, I'll be turning my attention to football starting next week. This year, it looks like my loyalties might be tested deeper into the season with both an AFC and NFC contender.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13722 posts)
Yankees take 3 of 4 and trail the Bosox by 3.5 with 4 weeks left. Didn't expect much from this year's young roster of kids, but they are certainly fun to watch!!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1263 posts)
Anyone want to chime in on the trade of the Seahawk's Jermaine Kearse for the Jets Sheldon Richardson? I think it works for the Hawks. Kearse was damned good but we are pretty blessed with young wide receiver prospects.

Jets fans?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
KJ Not YOU too?

Go Dawgs

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
O H...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5957 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 481  Next »
81 to 90 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.