Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 455  Next »
81 to 90 of 4548
User Details are only visible to members.
Another pajama bowl. The NFL in slow motion. We should be paid to watch. Yuk!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Seems like last years I watched mostly the Skills and not the games.

It could be that I'm slow, the camera angles were bad or maybe both, but it just seemed really disorganized on the ice. I couldn't follow as easily as normal as to who scored when.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2736 posts)
Last year was the first year for the format. The league claims it is GREAT.......not so much

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Is it not always 3 on 3?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2736 posts)
The skills competition is always more fun to watch than the game.

They turned it into even more of a circus with the 3 on 3. And yes Annie.....Crawford was horrible. Central had no chance with him in there.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Exactly. It's all show.

Don't get me wrong- I still think it's cool and would love to be there (cough cough BT) but they definately don't play w their A or even B games.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2736 posts)
It's on in the other room and all I hear is that stupid horn every 5 seconds.

Not sure which is worse, NHL all Star game or Pro Bowl. I don't think either is fixable if they don't play it with more than 10% of the passion of a real game- which they never will .

Wakefield MA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
@HR: Crawford might have been on the bench for all the good he was doing. Wish I had watched the Skills instead of these match ups (sleeping) - they're kinda zzzzz to me. Outside of PK Subban I don't think we have anyone else in it this year. Current players I mean.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2736 posts)
@Annie The 3 on 3 format sure is a wide open style. Poor netminders.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1098 posts)

I'm watching the NHL All Star Game and watching for BT in the stands right now..

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2736 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 455  Next »
81 to 90 of 4548
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.