Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IMO TMZ launched their spin off "TMZ sports on the back of the NFL and the Rices. They more or less put it out there that sports figures and sports leagues are a great source for dirt not unlike they have always done with the entertainment industry for profit.

How does double jeopardy not apply in the Rice case. The door has been opened for extortion and blackmail galore in this era of cell phones,tweets and data hacking. I'm a big fan of Big Ben getting his do punishment! but do struggle with it being at the hands a say TMZ type justice.

I see them really hitting college sports hard too. Not that there hasn't always been a story there. It just hasn't been on the nightly news each and every day.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Jan, you're right, but it goes so much further than that. in my experience, men who beat up women rarely ever get into actual fights with other men. typically just running their mouths, or looking for a chance to jump someone from behind or sucker punch them.

@having, you're either one who likes to throw shocking comments out there to see how people react, or you're seriously twisted. i don't care if she came at him with a hammer, his reaction was that of a drunken coward. equally tragic is her choice to accept his behavior and continue to support him. she's in serious need of therapy to find out why she feels so little self worth that she would stay with him.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Havingfun, you are truly not serious?????? Self defense may be one thing but to punch someone out and render them unconscious is another. I am not a fan of Godell nor the NFL per se, as they are trying to make one example out of Rice, while there are others all over the NFL who are under investigations for DV and still playing is not right, but then again, Godell himself is right either.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
shes, I didn't know you and FF are in bed together.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(501 posts)
@having,

you know, i actually felt bad for you when FF pounced on you the other day about "being a dick" in the open fora.

now i get it.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
It would be nice to see TMZ get burnt for *buying the tape then exploiting it. Without it the matter was closed.

** Disclaimer the media is building this up to sell views and ratings. If you can go backwards with new evidence Big Ben is nervous I bet. All just in time for Thursday night football. TMZ sports is banking views to their website.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Ray Rice, see video, it was self defense. Girlfriend, now wife was coming at him. He should not have hit her but, "SHIT HAPPENS". Leave the guy alone, it was a lovers quarrel. They probably had GREAT sex later.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Goodell is one wrong comment away from getting Paula Dean'd. He's the new story. I'd be interested to know if TMZ has any legal liability to Mrs. Ray Rice for invasion of privacy.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Fun: This is a real tear jerker. I don't have that channel but I think I saw something about this unfortunate young man years ago. Thanks for the reminder.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
And for people who like curious little coincidences, there's this: Last Saturday Ole Miss played Vanderbilt, almost 25 years to the day after Mullins' hit on Gaines. Ole Miss' margin of victory on Saturday: 38 points. Mullins had worn jersey #38. Total points scored: 44. Gaines had worn #44. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss