Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 453  Next »
71 to 80 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
The "Raiders of old" were awesome. Miss those days. "Just win Baby" Al was a different person after his wife passed away. He became more of a maverick. Glad to see Raiders coming back. Anyway its all about a good competitive game. Pats have a lot of talent and knows how to win. Falcons' have the eye of the Tiger. I foresee a Good game.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I remember that game too and I'm a big Blanda fan.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7077 posts)
Saw a game once where Ken was hurt towards the end of game. Lamonica was on Madden's shit list so he put Blanda in. As I remember it he through a TD pass.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I'll bet that helped him get through his career for sure. A lot of these can't even walk now.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7077 posts)
There used to be little greasy spoon italian Restaurant in south Alameda. The night before home games you could always find him in there drinking. Met him many times. He was hung over most home games. Thats why he always looked like he was in pain. He was.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Kenny "The Snake"...was lucky to have seen this man dismantle a few defenses with his passing accuracy.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7077 posts)
Did I strdder! Sorry bout that. My tablet is F up.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
This is all just pissing in the wind. Who's best can never be proved. It's all subjective. Have fun talking up your fav and argue if you must. Mine has always been Ken Stabler.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
This is all just pissing in the wind. Who's best can never be proved. It's all subjective. Have fun talking up your fav and argue if you must. Mine has always been Ken Stabler.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 453  Next »
71 to 80 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.