Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 382  Next »
61 to 70 of 3812
User Details are only visible to members.
We'll let you know. I never thought I would say it, but I really do want to go back at least once to see a few things we didn't have time for when we were there in May.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
@SheSmooth: My office used to overlook the Park. If we are ever in NYC at the same time, it would be my pleasure to show you around. I am truly a NYC girl. LOL BTW: You know the history of the Park that it's man made. When you have a chance, check out the Central Park Conservancy web site. It's loaded with good info.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
"brash and loud".

I never understood this until I visited NYC. it seems more like a survival technique. central park on the other hand was absolutely amazing. so hard to imagine a place so serene and beautiful in the middle of that chaotic sea of concrete and humanity.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
I wish the rain in New York would just stop already so we can continue the US Open.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
Really getting a little tired of the stuff their doing to Coach B and the Patriots. For the record I am a Bengals fan ( ever since they had the word Bengals on their helmet s. It just seems so many people hate the Patriots and I don't get it. If you use the same hand signals then you should have them copied. It is called "intell" in the world I grew up in and that is one of the keys to winning the battle. As to the football being deflated. Really would it have made a difference. The commissioner talks about integrity of the game. How about the crippled player that leave the game and are near vegetables while the fat cats sit in their boxes smoking their cigs. I am empathtic to the Patriots and yes Tom Brady is a bad dude. He was a 5 or 6 round draft pick and one of if not the best QB in the game. You have our "Red headed" chime bunny well take Brady any day. I think he is going to have a chip on his shoulder this year and the record books are about to be re-written.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
"Bama fans have the reputation of being the worst visiting fans"

My comment about Bama fans was really about the trash talk that goes on day to day, but you're right about this too. When Bama had its rematch with LSU for the national title in the 2012 Sugar Bowl, it was insane. One Bama fan was even jailed for teabagging a passed-out LSU fan in a burger joint on Canal Street.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
I have traveled to over a dozen stadiums and can attest that Yankee fans are by far the most obnoxious I have encountered. My buddies and I went to watch the Indians play the Yankees years ago and were warned not to year our "colors" which we complied with but we saw other Indian fans not only have beer and food poured on them but pushed and jostled in the stands and walking through the food court and in the restrooms. Hostile environment indeed!

Nationally, Philly consistently ranks as the worst fans in all of pro sports and here in NOLA, Bama fans have the reputation of being the worst visiting fans which has a lot to do with the LSU/Saban connection. My personal experience at the Sugar Bowl when OSU beat Bama was great but then, I sat near more mature fans and we talked about the great history of both programs.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2940 posts)
New Yorkers can be brash and loud. I know that for a fact. However, on the other hand, I know there is a great deal of resentment from some Floridians with respect to not only Yankee fans but New Yorkers moving to FL and trying to make it like NYC and I heard this directly from a woman in church who was speaking about PSL in particular. I didn't know about the attack you mention as I don't watch baseball and perhaps missed the news coverage if any on it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
@BLT, I never really paid much attention to Yankees fans until they pelted wives and children of Braves players with batteries at a playoff game. I know you can't put that on all Yankees fans, but many of the ones I am around regularly just never shut up about the Yankees. And they are loud. I tell them all the time, "You're not in NYC anymore. You don't have to yell everything to be heard."

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6741 posts)
Don't get too many Yankee fans out this away. Nor Bama fans.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18927 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 382  Next »
61 to 70 of 3812
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy