Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 437  Next »
61 to 70 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
The only good thing about the Cowboys is that they can go to Romo if Dak struggles.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
Pac,

Normally I'm with you in preferring the NFL but three of the best games I've see this year were the Orange Bowl, the Rose Bowl, and the Championship game.

And BTW it's official: Deshaun is gone.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
I agree that was a great championship game . I am glad Clemson won , big ACC fan here. But I like the NFL better than college football . Not real sure why because I love college basketball and watch little to no NBA. College basketball is my favorite sport to watch starting in January when conference play begins all the way to march madness. But I am no closet fan so lets just lay it out now Cowboys all the way !!!

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(441 posts)
Watson will likely go to the NFL and Alabama will open as #1.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
It will be interesting to see if Clemson opens up next season #1 of Watson declares for the draft. Which more than likely he will.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
That is why I will always prefer college football over the NFL.

Great game that followed an exciting season and a Championship rematch a year in the making. The fact that it was a close game with a lot of great plays and well coached beginning to end and last minute drama helped quite a bit too.

Honestly I'm glad Clemson won, it takes a little bit of the sting out of their drubbing of the Buckeyes. A little.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4868 posts)
Well said!! Game had everything including an unexpected victor at the end. Who would have thought Clemson was going to win after watching that one? It didn't hit me until the game was over. They truly wanted this Championship. Great heart!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
BLM,

What really got me was that, when Bama blew their game long lead in the fourth quarter, and reasonably could have been expected to crumble, they put together what I thought was their most impressive drive, including Hurts' two finest plays. Add the irony of the blown coverage on the tight end who burned Clemson last year, the legacy on the line that Fred mentioned, and the fact that at the very end Clemson could have sent it into overtime, won it as they incredibly did or, given the time on the clock, very possibly lost.... Well that's the kind of drama I don't mind watching.

Awesome game.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
I feel the same way. If that game didn't give you a temporary fix your never gonna get one.

It really did not look like Clemson was going to win it. Great game!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6503 posts)
Thinking about the NFL playoffs after last nights game is sort of like thinking about the next play date after being with several smoking hot women at the hottest house party ever. Sort of.

That game was friggin' awesome. My football lust is sated for the moment.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1463 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 437  Next »
61 to 70 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.