Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 481  Next »
61 to 70 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
Disclaimer: I’m not a Cubs fan but in saying that I was hoping for another Chicago / Houston WS like in 2005.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
Everyone in favor of a "yankee free" World Series, raise your hand.

(Two hands and a third leg raised.)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(322 posts)
Go Yankees

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(12008 posts)
Thank God the Seahawks had the weekend off....Crap weekend for Washington Sate football. Oh well, could be worse. I could be a Cougar instead of a Husky...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
I know.. just playin because you're surrounded by all those brotherly love fans!

.lol

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1261 posts)
Chez MG not is Dak not Wentz ;)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
T your man Wentz looked good.... speaking of the NFC East...

There was a court hearing this morning in NNJ where an alleged gambler was accused of being beaten by his bookie. The Judge ordered the man be placed under supervision of a court appointed officer who was also found to be beating the man. When the Court looked to place the man under the guidance of his parole officer, the man claimed he beat him too. After a short deliberation the Court ordered the man to report to the NY Football Giants who, the Judge stated, aren't capable of beating anybody.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1261 posts)
The Bears didn’t pass on Deshaun Watson this year as they traded up from the 3rd pick overall to 2nd overall, trading spots w/ the 49ers to get Mitch Trubisky from UNC (& it wasn’t cheap either to switch spots).

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
Didn’t the Bears do the same adventures well?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
Carson Wentz looked pretty good against the Panthers last night. I have to say I was massively impressed by the poise of Deshaun Watson last Sunday night against the Chiefs. Five TDs and looked like a rock under pressure. What do these two Quarterbacks have in common? The Browns passed on both of them in the draft. Ouch.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2276 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 481  Next »
61 to 70 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.