Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 438  Next »
51 to 60 of 4373
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok Inez Sunday foot ball picks Green Bay over Cowboys -. New England over Texans -, Steelers Over Chief - Seahawks over Falcons . Ok lets hear it

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9748 posts)
**Go Hawks!!**

Oops. those were supposed to be question marks. (Just kidding. Hope springs eternal)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
Lets go HAWKS!!! Beat the other birds.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
Those are supposed to be stars not question marks. GO DALLAS

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(452 posts)
?? GO DALLAS ??

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(452 posts)
GOOOOO Green Bay

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9748 posts)
My fine spectacled Iberian cousin, the reason the scondasry tied the Giants receivers had more to do with the score and the Giants relying on the pass as they were playing catch up. The Boys are a more balanced team. Concentrate on the pass and the Boys give you Zeke( or Morris or McFadden) the run will keep defenses honest and guessing. The Boys use the run to set up play action. Right now the Cowboys defense hasn't started to gel and are more improved then the beginning of the year. We went from not rushing the QB too much at the beginning of the season to all of a sudden putting on a proper rush to pressure O Lines and QBs. I am not worried.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1494 posts)
Chieeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffsssssssssssssssssss!

Matthews NC
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Now wait Rogers had up to 50 second of time before he passed the ball .that because that front 4 gave his some pass protection. And the Defense in the second half shut the Giants down completely ,the secondary tie the Giants in a knot ( I maybe a women but I know my football. I was a Tom Boy grewing up )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9748 posts)
Sunday hasnt come yet, and this group has presented themselves this year to be stalwart. There were many games this year I thought they were going to blow it and they managed to surprise me. This group has been performing as a unit with multiple weapons. The Packers revolve around Rodgers and what he does. Just like everyone doesn't count the Pack out, the same should be said about the Boys.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1494 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 438  Next »
51 to 60 of 4373
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.