Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 453  Next »
41 to 50 of 4522
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll watch for the commercials. Don't have a dog in this fight...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21127 posts)
I wish I was on the West coast watching the Superbowl. At least you guys aren't dying when these night games go into overtime or they are a blowout. We are usually three sheets to the wind by halftime. I could stand to watch this game in Ballard with my kid. Love Seattle! Go Hawks!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6854 posts)
"I wonder how either team plans to "strategically cheat" this year? "

Thanks BLM. And best weekend wishes to my favorite fellow asshat.

Can't disagree with your Broncos sentiment. Or any other AFC team for that matter. My top choices would have been the Chiefs or the Raiders. Not sure I'm gonna watch the game live.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1594 posts)
Superbowl weekend! It would be better if the Broncos were playing. Food and drinks are always great BUT let's hope for a great game.

I wonder how either team plans to "strategically cheat" this year?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6854 posts)
Small teeth are always nice.

BT

"The whitest teeth I ever came across..."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12570 posts)
@BT: yeah, but you'd expect him to have better dentures or implants /what have you. I personally find the gap tooth hockey grin adorable.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1898 posts)
Staples. Though, Honda Motors was a major sponsor.

@Annie - don't know too many hockey players with good teeth

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12570 posts)
Was that at Staples or Honda?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21127 posts)
BT they showed the skate out fist bump on tv. Gretzsky's teeth- um, could be better.

Since we watched as much as we could tolerate of the games I no longer envy you. But still glad you had a passably good time, even if it was w out Me.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1898 posts)
Just back from LA. Annie, You wouldn't have seen me in the stands. I was in a suite. Not bragging...Just the only place worth watching something so gawd-awful. The best part was when they rolled out a black, then red carpet and had the NHL 100 Greatest come out. Got to see Esposito and Orr, Messier, Lemeaux, Gretzky, Yzerman, Hull, Parks, Savage, etc, etc, and as they introduced the 4 teams, each player skated down the line, fist-bumping each past player.

Thankfully, we had good food, beer, wine, and booze in the suite, and I had a very friendly date. So, it wasn't a total loss. Bucket list - check mark.

The NBA All Stars are in NOLA this year, and LA next. That might be a fun game to take in.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12570 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 453  Next »
41 to 50 of 4522
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.