Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3261 to 3270 of 3611   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the confidence you both share...on the other hand, I am simply a fan of my team and will root for them through thick and thin and will gladly accept any wager either or both of you would care to propose.

I am here to tell you that the Browns WILL beat the Stillers in the Burgh on December 8th. Who would care to place a friendly wager to the contrary?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You got that right Liketoplayy! No way!

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
No way the Browns beat the Steelers at home...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I am hoping they invent a new Collegefootball rule before tomorrow night that allows two team playing each other to both lose...THEN I will be happy with the outcome of Michigan vs ND!

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Aye, there's the rub...

What do you propose my fine Frnz? Name the stakes and may the best team win.

Looking at the schedule your Stillers host my Browns on a Thursday night game (12/8) in the Burgh. It sure sounds like an opportunity to meet as a group somewhere and watch the game...and pay off the wager all at the same time.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nan, I think the mst important question would be what do I get when my STILLERS beat that other team? ( can't seem to bring myself to say both names in the same sentence)

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
No worries Jan, I am indeed a true Burgh kid! Just didn't want to confuse anyone! GO STILLERS, :).

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
Weren't you an "Iggles" fan last year?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Jan, you know I'm with you. Us PA Clan need to stick together. Rick

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Very true Jan...Youngstown happens to be half way between Cleveland and Pittsburgh so the fan base is pretty evenly split. Although there have been many "Stiller" converts the past few decades as some fans jumped ship and others switched to the 49ers (the owners are from this area) Browns fans are typically pretty loyal.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... More 
Start   3261 to 3270 of 3611   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss