Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... More 
Start   3181 to 3190 of 3566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very true AFT....I knew the NCAA sanctions would be harsh but I didn't realize they had the ability to remove the passing game from the Buckeye offense. lol

The play calling reminded me of Middle School football, it appeared they had about 4 plays in the playbook and the passing game comprised of "you two go out and try to get open".

Long season indeed....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well, it's a football Sunday. Dem um Stillers play another bird today the Seahawks. I don't think I will get to see most of the game, but will catch some on the radio as there are not too many nice days left here on this mountain so will be outside. I'd love to see the Chicago/Saints game, but not on in this area. Believe the orange crush has a 4 p.m. slot on a station here so may get to catch a bit of that. I used to love Denver, but don't get to see much of them on the tube. Happy football Sunday to all you sexy men!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
HOLY SHIT! MSU/ND is looking like a shocker ... but stiill way too early to change the channel

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
Man PSU is weak this year, they barely beat Temple...Once again their offense looked terrible.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
The only time it's really bad is in their home stadium in Starkville. Which is probably the most appropriately named town in the world. Also known as "the city that fun forgot."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
Wait, Vuvuzelas! Freakin annoyed the CRAP out of me!

Fun, maybe having been there live you can make your case, I only know how I am when watching it on TV and I can tune out the cowbells but I HAVE to turn the volume down to watch an FSU game.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nope; cowbells. Not even close. Trust me on this.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
I think we finally agree on something. FSU's chant may be the most obnoxious stadium "tradition" in all of sports.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I dont mind the Lions roar, which is less than mighty these days, the FSU chant however drives me nuts

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Hey, I resemble that remark! Can't say I am a huge fan of mascots but as far as annoying stadium noise goes, the Nittany Lion growl after every freakin play ranks right up there the the Florida chomp and FSU chant. Lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... More 
Start   3181 to 3190 of 3566   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss