Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... More 
Start   3181 to 3190 of 3664   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L2P, care to make a wager on a game this weekend? Having bragging rights that Wisconsin handled Nebraska is nice but being the gentleman that I am, I would like to give you an opportunity to even the score.

Truth be told, I am hoping that by the time your Nittany Lions play the Bucks, we might have a more interesting wager. And maybe by then (11/19), we can get some of our idiot players back from suspension!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I just have to say, Ceas...your screen name cracks me up every time I see it.

Or..."cracks me out" as my 4 year old says when he tries to imitate Mama's expressions. LOL :-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Stafford might have some voices in his head this weekend, Peppers has put him out for the season the last two years, if it happens again I doubt if he ever suits up to play the bears (or what ever team Peppers is playing for lol) again lmao

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Rick-Anytime someone beats the Eagles I am happy no matter what..

We will see what happens this Saturday in Nebraska..

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(995 posts)
The Stillers are obviously lacking an offensive line, and with a quarterback, who loves to stand in the pocket more than moving around, sacks and fumbles will happen. He is a big guy, but damn Ben, when you run, you can actually run! Congrats to the Bengals, watched the tail of that game.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
Sorry about the Stillers you Stiller fans.. you still are the HOTTEST looking fans!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3669 posts)
Yep Des....I think there's going to be a lot of hearts breaking this year.

Bill

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Poor Big Ben running for his life again...

The Steelers need to pick up someone or two for the offensive line.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2720 posts)
My Cornhuskers went down hard last night (so did I). All will be redeemed Saturday when the Buckeyes roll into Lincoln..

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(995 posts)
Fun,

I knew the Buckeyes were in for a long season but don't count Wisconsin out in nc game

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... More 
Start   3181 to 3190 of 3664   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss