Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... More 
Start   3131 to 3140 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is also marketed as Bath salts, I believe they have been banned from sale In NY state this past year. And there are a few others types out that offer a similar high. although the bath salts gave some people reactions not unlike somebody tripping on Dust. Scary stuff when you think about it, but to each thier own, so long As I am not haivng to support them

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
The NCAA didn't administer the test, LSU did, the suspension was given by Miles, not the NCAA, according to reports Miles hasn't commented if the suspensions will include the 'Bama game, we all seen how he handled the Jefferson situation, don't look good for those three and my Tigers

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
The college would have to have a very updated drug policy that spelled out the chemicals. Every change by the spice people would require a drug policy update too.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
But I would imagine a college or the NCAA has more "flexibility" in setting standards and rules for these type of synthetic compounds than does a company. It would be very difficult to develop effective testing for this, as the supplier can just make a simple change to the compound that would negate the effectiveness of the test (mich like the "spice2" example you have BDH)

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Forgot to mention, even if they change the drug screens to detect it, unless the employer has a recent amended drug policy to include the chemicals, none of them are scheduled drugs that taking would be grounds for firing. They are no different than ginko baloba, the shit in those 5hour energy drinks, or half the stuff you find in a GNC store. Unregulated, non-illegal chemicals. The only thing linking spice to weed is the manner in which it is imbibed, and the resulting experience of using them.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Texas banned the sale of some of them last march, but had to do it via prohibiting specific chemicals.

The spice people just adjusted their products chemical makeup, changed the name (sometimes something as simple as Spice to Spice2) and kept on going.

The hysteria over them is just an extension of the 'Reefer Madness' mentality. People use all manner of drugs to 'feel good/better' and its just this subset of drugs that a certain group feels they have to protect society from, whether or not its warranted.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I wondered about that myself BDH, the testing aspect. If they have developed a test to detect it and include it in the screening process, must be pretty commonly used...

Now you have me curious Fun, will have to check PA on that

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
A sports talk radio show down here mentioned that Louisiana just recently made it illegal.

JoPa prolly is still trying to learn about drugs of the 70's.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Its marketed as Spice.

And they can't bust you on a drug test for synthetic drugs...

The whole point of them is that they don't show up on the drug test. So unless the scanners changed what they scan for and the business updated their drug policy recently, you shouldn't be fired for synthetic pot. Getting fired for something thats not regulated or illegalized by your govt or listed as prohibited by your employer is grounds for an easy lawsuit.

Theres got to be more to that story.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
lol, lets hope not Fun. Althought the 420 crowd might insist a different number be chose as it is synthetic and not the "real stuff"

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... More 
Start   3131 to 3140 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss