Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 454  Next »
31 to 40 of 4538
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh that's right, based on your definition of the word great, TB12 does not qualify.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(255 posts)
"No question at all, as to who is GOAT"

Thanks for settling that for the entire world.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
No question at all, as to who is GOAT. It's not even a question of one team falling apart, the mental fortitude needed to essentially will a team to win is what separates the great ones from the good ones.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1895 posts)
Well it's taken a few days for me to be able to get back to this but WOW. Going into this game I was actually one of the few objective N.E fans who still had Brady and Montana as 1A and 1B but the debate is over. He is the GOAT and anyone who says differently is just a flat out HATAH!

Some will look at this as the greatest comeback of all time and others the greatest choke job. Well, every great comeback needs a little help from the opposition to pull it off. Sure Atlanta f'ed up by getting knocked out of FG range after Julio's amazing catch and there were a few other miscues by them but NE still had to make a shit ton of plays on both sides of the ball to make it all the way back from 25pts down and the individual that made the most plays was good ole TB12. A bunch of perfect laser throws into tight coverage, helped out by one lucky catch by Edelman.

Hey Current - in the immortal words of Shaq, how's that ass taste!

Boston MA
Username hidden
(255 posts)
Why did he pass ,he should of ran the ball and run the clock down ,he was so far a head I could of done better . Women power LOL.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10486 posts)
Rookie coaching cost Atlanta.

Happy for Pats and BB. Makes me appreciate all they have accomplished ... and their Super Bowl Kryptonite even more.

-CD-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(933 posts)
Falcons (youth and skill) beat by Patriots (old age and treachery - well, experience anyway).

Lincoln RI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
B.T. I got all the ROD I can handle .Thank you any way OUUUUCCCH

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10486 posts)
Ha! . it gets easier with age. For example: I don't want all the Raiders to die anymore.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7509 posts)
I respect the Pats and Brady for their accomplishments. But I can't bring myself to like them...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21503 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 454  Next »
31 to 40 of 4538
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.