Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 475  Next »
31 to 40 of 4745
User Details are only visible to members.
Yankees take 3 of 4 and trail the Bosox by 3.5 with 4 weeks left. Didn't expect much from this year's young roster of kids, but they are certainly fun to watch!!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1206 posts)
Anyone want to chime in on the trade of the Seahawk's Jermaine Kearse for the Jets Sheldon Richardson? I think it works for the Hawks. Kearse was damned good but we are pretty blessed with young wide receiver prospects.

Jets fans?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
KJ Not YOU too?

Go Dawgs

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
O H...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
Game 1

Go Buckeyes

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
didnt kap turn down a 15 mil contract ?

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(524 posts)
Chez, I know right. More action in it than probably will be between Mayweather and MacGregor. We were out with friends last night and the bar had the YES Network on showing the replay and I couldn't stop watching. I texted my son to put it on and he was loving t.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2519 posts)
Watching the Yankees versus the Tigers yesterday, and a funny thing, a baseball game broke out!

(nothing like a good old-fashioned bench, bullpen clearing brawl)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1206 posts)
Proof positive that Kyrie isn't very bright. Flat earher and would rather be the star on a mediocre team than be a team player on a championship contending team.

I predict he will never play in another NBA Finals.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
My flat earth brother, Kyrie Irving was traded to Boston today. It's a shame to see him leave the Cavs, but I wish him the best.

Cavaliers send Kyrie Irving to Celtics in deal including Isaiah Thomas, Nets 2018 pick

The Boston Celtics have acquired All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving from the Cleveland Cavaliers for point guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, center Ante Zizic and Brooklyn's 2018 unprotected first-round pick, the team announced Tuesday night.

Irving, 25, requested a trade during a July meeting with Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. At the time, Irving said he wanted to play in a situation where he can be more of a focal point and that he no longer wanted to play alongside LeBron James, sources said.

espn. com/nba/story/_/id/20421382/cleveland-cavaliers-send-kyrie-irving-boston-celtics-deal-including-isaiah-thomas

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2320 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 475  Next »
31 to 40 of 4745
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.