Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  ... 419  Next »
3011 to 3020 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
The Canucks had the Presidents Cup Curse....They are TOAST.

"St Louis Plays the mans game" Head coach Nashville Preds.You come to St.Louis you are in for a hell of a ride.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The precedent that was cited was in baseball and NCAA Football where infractions were not enforced during the playoffs (or Bowl games). I'm not saying I agree, that was suggested as a possibility. My feeling is the NBA has been trying to send a strong message for years that it's game is not played by a bunch of thugs so I believe the suspension will be during the playoffs.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Starry, It was loud, the loudest part was when Crosby got crushed 8 seconds in and then soon after with the goal, each goal made it more loud then it got really quiet when PIT scored, but that didn't last long when we scored a minute later.

The end of the game, last 3 minutes was extremely loud, you couldn't hear yourself think, Playoff Hockey is so much more intense, Philly fans really get into it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Convo this morning was 5 games or the first round of the playoffs OR no suspension now but maybe 20 games at the start of the regualr season since it was a regular season infraction.

My penalty would be how ever many games Harden misses plus 5 including playoff games. Why allow him back if Harden ends up missing more games with a concussion?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
What a great Flyers game, We were at the game.

Just loved the first 32 seconds, Giroux levels Crosby then skates down and scores a few seconds later.

Flyers played solid defense the entire game.

I watched Crosby and Malkin most of the game, these guys were so frustrated, Crosby kept looking over his shoulder to see who was going to hit him, we were definitely in his head.

Congrats to the other series winners, LaKings, StLouis, Nashville.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
The Blues will sort out your Kings.... Sweep!!!!!

Was at the game the other night. What a great time!!!!!! Nothing like Play off Hockey Nothing.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
ChiSox pitcher Phil Humber yesterday threw only the 21st perfect game in the history of major league baseball.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
I agreez wit Nken frum NewKenz... dem trowbaaack jerzeez looks re-dick-less, n'at. But I rilly don'd give a cobb what dey wears, 'zlong as dey plays hard noze smaash maath Stiller football. I'ze wit dat Shibzeeguy... I can't wait ferdiss seazon ta getz unnerway!!

And while I'm herez, mize well makes a cuppletree preDICKshunz...

Da Jerzy Jits'll start off playin well, but soonaz Sanchez trows a pick, alla dem lunch-head criss-chinz holdin' up dem John tree-sitsteen signz will all be sayin' dat God wants Tim Teeblow inda game. Beinizat Teeblow can'd trow da ball, dem Jits won'd make da playoffs.

Aaht in Coleraadder, naadat da Bronkers gots dat Paid-tons Manning, dale do OK but loose ta da Stillers inda playoffs...

Da Cleveland Braahn Stains will suck like day do ev'ry year... so dale be lotsa fraaahns in da dog paaaahnd.

Andis year Da Stillers'll get r'venge on dem Balls-no-more Dirty Birds... da Blaaack 'n Guld are gonna clobb'rum, n'at!

Dabby my preDICKchunz... HERE WE GO!!!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
They should call the Steelers Throw back uniforms the throw up uniforms. Did you see those ugly things? They look like black and gold prison uniforms...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
The Blues shut out San Jose in game II now it is on the N. Cali. Before the game Sat. could end the Blues showed what the Sharks can expect in coming games. It became a fight fest and the Blues overall kicked their collective asses. The Physical effects of a beat down in game two should carry at least through game 5.

Lets Go BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  ... 419  Next »
3011 to 3020 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.