Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746103011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... More 
Start   3011 to 3020 of 3562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Texas banned the sale of some of them last march, but had to do it via prohibiting specific chemicals.

The spice people just adjusted their products chemical makeup, changed the name (sometimes something as simple as Spice to Spice2) and kept on going.

The hysteria over them is just an extension of the 'Reefer Madness' mentality. People use all manner of drugs to 'feel good/better' and its just this subset of drugs that a certain group feels they have to protect society from, whether or not its warranted.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I wondered about that myself BDH, the testing aspect. If they have developed a test to detect it and include it in the screening process, must be pretty commonly used...

Now you have me curious Fun, will have to check PA on that

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
A sports talk radio show down here mentioned that Louisiana just recently made it illegal.

JoPa prolly is still trying to learn about drugs of the 70's.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Its marketed as Spice.

And they can't bust you on a drug test for synthetic drugs...

The whole point of them is that they don't show up on the drug test. So unless the scanners changed what they scan for and the business updated their drug policy recently, you shouldn't be fired for synthetic pot. Getting fired for something thats not regulated or illegalized by your govt or listed as prohibited by your employer is grounds for an easy lawsuit.

Theres got to be more to that story.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
lol, lets hope not Fun. Althought the 420 crowd might insist a different number be chose as it is synthetic and not the "real stuff"

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Oh great. Now we're gonna start seeing "synthetic 420" threads.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I don't think it will hurth them much this week either NaN. In gas stations? I have a relative who is a state trooper, will have to ask him about it.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
I read it's the stuff you can buy in the gas stations?

Shouldn't slow them down against Auburn which is why I am sure this is coming out now. Les is hoping if he gets in front of this they will be back in time for the Bama game.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LSU is down 3 players for the game against Auburn this weekend, 2 starters and a back-up. Suspended for failing a drug test, synthetic pot...didn't even know there was such a drug

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
St. Louis Cardinals' relief pitcher Marc Rzepczynski is nicknamed "Scrabble." Go figure.

Anyway, he just pitched out of a helluva jam in Game 1 of the Series.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... More 
Start   3011 to 3020 of 3562   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss