Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1 ...  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  ... 453  Next »
3011 to 3020 of 4524
User Details are only visible to members.
Not you Lucky seems I remember somebody else mentioning a mouse and poof the post was removed. I find that amazing.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Oh Boy here we go...Tell one joke and the entire thread goes to shit.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I am trying to figure out how today posts disapear almost instantly, yet on Friday certain posts were allowed to remain up for almost a full day????

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Please tell me that dive didnt end up in a belly flop.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I'm puzzled is he now part of the Giants team? he coaches them? trains them? owns them? does he travel with them? wtf?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Thus the mouse in his pocket.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
All I'm trying to figure out is, who is we?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
That fell together quite well dontcha think?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Guy walks into a bar. Orders a beer and a shot, He drinks the beer and trhows the shot in his top pocket. The bar tender scratches his head and then he orders another and does the same thing. Curious the bar tender asks wtf? The guy sez mind your own business and orders another beer and a shot drinks the beer and throws the shot in his top pocket. "Look man I just want to know whats up? The guy sez I said to mind your own business...the Bar tender sez well my friend take a look around the bar. See all these Bikers? These are my friends...the Guy sez bring em on!!!! and the Mouse sticks his head out of his pocket and sez "Ya and bring on your fucking cat too....Hick up"

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
*we have the toughest schedule*

Who's we?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  ... 453  Next »
3011 to 3020 of 4524
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.