Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 1697461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3686   End
User Details are only visible to members.
John, its rather worrisome that he hasn't been around to gloat.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Hey, Where is Frank ? I thought he would be in here bragging about the Giants win this week and how their going to the Superbowl.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Fire Goodell and hire the woman who raised Michael Oher, Leigh Ann Touhy! She has been the sanest voice in the midst of all this shit!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
twitter. com/ANDROJASC/status/510799262268289024/photo/1

The Columbia woman's cycling team has some rather unique uniforms. As in, the "appearance" of uniformly unshaved pussies. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I'm a transplanted Masshole. Though I did spend a number of years in the Big Apple and Northern NJ. Never heard that expression up north.

I learned the meaning of Bless their heart while traveling recently with a southern belle. Interestingly enough, she was commenting about someone's forum post. Go figure.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Update - we still pick on our 87 year old mom for saying "bless her heart" she's been in the South too long - still we love her and she expects the ribbing if she uses that phrase LOL !!

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(398 posts)
OMG I've been playing around online and did even notice the Bears moved ahead. Woop Woop Its all good now !!!

Back to blessing hearts (btw unless that term comes from my 87 year old mom - I can't stand it - but then I am a northern transplant (Jersey to boot)).

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(398 posts)
FF, so, we're 0-2, as I suspected we might be based on how lousy the D is.

BLT, you really should lighten up. You know the sole purpose of my existence is to fuck with you, too. Bless your heart. LOL/LMFAOAACI!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
BLT we are "fora posting buddies in my book anyway. A outside looking in naive comment from me would be........

Both terms of endearment are miss understood and only hold any negative weight with voiced activation.

Joking around ...."fuck you so and so .......if its assumed we/ they aren't in a negative fora relationship is locker room funny to me.

"Bless their heart.....to "me anyway is the same thing. In it's written form maybe even more so since it's lacking that "F power and is more subtle and less aggressive.

Moron on the other hand is on point and plain and simple. Easy to use and understand.

For the record and to make no mistakes I am not using the moron card on you or BT.

FF the invisible witty bastard

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Sidebar to my recent post: After I was drying off from taking a bath, I thought perhaps all this beating, etc. is a hold over from slavery. It is a fact that the Southern Baptists were the most vicious slave masters. This can be found on the History Channel and just look at 12 Years A Slave, etc. So all that bless her heart shit, which is an insult can fuck off.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 3686   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss