Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 439  Next »
21 to 30 of 4382
User Details are only visible to members.
Dammit,

I was hoping the Chiefs were gonna take the Steelers and then the Patriots. I have no respect for Brady. He's is a damned cheater and plays for a team with a culture of cheating. That's the only team in the league I won't root for.

The Hawks never had a prayer this year. Our O line is one of the worst in the NFL. Russell Wilson can scramble with the best of them but you can't expect a guy to win games if he has to scramble on every damn pass, and you can't expect big plays if he has to dump the ball in half a second if he stays in the pocket.

But man was that Dallas Packers game the one I was looking for. You can't ask for a better game than that.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
Ok FootBall fans ,Inez predictions Next week : Green Bay over Falcons . New England Pats Over Steelers . I be sitting pool side in Florida watching all the games .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9749 posts)
Two great games yesterday.

I'm an AFC guy, but don't like either AFC team left. I respect them both for what they have accomplished, but have a hard time supporting them.

So it looks like I am rooting for the NFC.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20886 posts)
Well Big Ben did his job too. Hoping for some great showdowns this week. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6572 posts)
Ok all you football fans, Inez had 3 picks out of 4 not bad . The Cowboys and Green Bay was one of the best game I saw all season both teams played an excellent game . On too more football .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9749 posts)
You gotta like the two of them! Both first ballot HOF and if we're lucky we see the two of them square off against each other in a couple of weeks. Now that would be fun to watch!

-CD-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(646 posts)
Big fan, too, but I like to look at it this way; the Pats don't put him in a position where he needs to make that throw. So, he's got that going for him, which is nice.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12401 posts)
I am big a Brady fan as there is but he cannot make that throw.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Brady has been hitting some long ones too!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6572 posts)
Rodgers and Elway are the only 2 QBs that make that last throw. Doesn't mean they are the best, only that they have both the mobility and arm strength to make that.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 439  Next »
21 to 30 of 4382
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.