Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 382  Next »
21 to 30 of 3817
User Details are only visible to members.
The Rams want to return to CA?

CA has 3 NFL teams now; do they really need another one in that market?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Well you already have four professional teams out here. Soccer is a big thing, but not as big as some think.

Professional football has never done especially well in this area. I think there are just too many other things to do.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18946 posts)
Now THAT was a championship game. Not an Alabama fan, but you have got to hand it to them. Onside kick in a game like this took huge balls.

@tbr. They seem pretty wrapped up in soccer out there. Think an NFL team will fair any better in today's market?

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(6752 posts)
Haven't heard anything around here about the relocation of an NFL team to Los Angeles.

I'm a Charger fan (I know, I know) and live in Orange County, so here is my take.

The Chargers, Raiders, and Rams all want to go.

What makes the most sense to me is to let the Rams relocate. Kroenke has a shitload of money and can build the stadium out of pocket, something the Chargers and Raiders could not do.

Keep the other two teams where they are. There is no market for the Chargers in the LA area, and I have reservations that the market can support two teams. It didn't happen in the 1990's when there were two teams.

If the Rams do well, then bring the Raiders down. They have a built in fan base from being there before.

Then you get the Chargers some more money to do the stadium in San Diego.

That makes the most sense to me.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18946 posts)
That fumble by the bengals & the penalty by Burfict for his BS!

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
What a shame. Should have been a great night with an epic come from behind victory for McCaron to finally take the Bengals to the second round. Instead, his veteran leadership showed their true colors as wannabe thugs and clowns.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(6752 posts)
Thanks TBR.. , didnt realize it & noticed his account is still showing here on the website.

R.I.P Frank aka Rdy2Playwu. Frank loved those NY Giants. What a good guy. Sad.

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
We got word a couple of months ago that Frank died.

We had a 21 can Coors Light salute...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18946 posts)
Whatever happened to Rdy2Playwu aka Frank? Haven't seen the dude post in awhile even tho i don't come in here much.

Kobe Bryant the Black Mamba is playing in his final nba season. He announced it just recently.. Im a Laker fan. It kind of brought a tear to my eyes. The closest thing to MJ. He actually surpassed Michael Jordan & is 3rd now on the alltime scoring list only behind Kareem & Karl Malone. Kobe been struggling lately due to 3 major injuries in 3 seasons in a row... The achillies rupture/tear was the worst & he made it back. He's looking kind of good lately , just needed to get his legs back & his game since he really hasnt played much the last 3 seasons. I'm gonna miss Kobe...top 5 player of alltime in my book.

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(166 posts)
That Holmes women is a cool Goddess. I watched her in another right and she respects the art and her opponents. Rhonda will have to learn that and not just in defeat. I saw her almost kick an opponents head off ( knock her out) and she didn't around the ring. She kneel right by her opponent until the women stuck out her hands as to say she was okay. I really don't even think she tried to hurt Rhonda after the final kick. Holly H. is a PRO!

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 382  Next »
21 to 30 of 3817
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.