Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3726   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, I'd never let it interfere. I like baseball, but I'm not crazy. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
You ain't lying! ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
Awe She - we don't have to talk about Baseball when we finally meet up. There are so many other things I would like to discuss and experience while I am in your presence....lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
Trying not to think about Jay being a Yankees fan. :(

I'm going on record here saying I think the fight will end up being a decision, and I think it will go to Mayweather. These two both know each other's ability and strengths so I don't think either will give the other the opportunity to do serious damage. Go ahead and bust out your wallet and start planning for MvP2 where tonight's loser will get the decision to set up the "fight of the century... MvP3!"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
Jaycee,

Since your breasts are looking particularly perky, why not?

BT

P.s. -and yes, possibly, to the travel question you posed.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
Well, I have to bring it up as the Best Sports season has begun.....Baseball of course! I did pretty well with the wager I made last year, so I guess I will try to make it 2 in a row.

BT, if you see this, what do you say? Same wager as last year?

Let's go Yankees!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
NBA playoffs about to start now that the regular season is over. Can't wait. :)

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Ohio State coach takes jab at recruit who picked Tennessee over Buckeyes

Rated as the No. 6 pro-style quarterback in the country, Guarantano chose the Vols over Ohio State and Rutgers and Buckeyes coach Zach Smith didn't mince words about the decision. "GREAT players THRIVE in competition... Not amidst MEDIOCRITY.... We hope you remember this." — Zach S?ith #Zone6 (@CoachZachSmith) April 15, 2015

Now this goes without saying, but Ohio State is deep at quarterback with the Big Three – J.T. Barrett, Braxton Miller and Cardale Jones – locked down to play. Not to mention, the Buckeyes signed incoming five-star quarterback Torrance Gibson. So given the depth under center, it's not much of a surprise that Guarantano picked Tennessee.

Now some may disagree, but I find that comment from coach smith to be as classless as it is ignorant. the kid chose another school. so you only got what, 4 or 5 of the top high school quarterbacks in the country? and because one takes a pass that equals a fear of competition? no coach. you're just a dick..

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6289 posts)
An interesting college double header here- 80 total runs scored over the 2 games.

In the first game you are ahead at the top of the ninth by a score of 9-7, there are 2 outs, the count is 1-2 when the batter hits a 3 run homer and you lose with a final score of 10-9.

To make it worse for the home team Beavers, they didn't even get to bat in the last 2 innings of the second game because the game is called by the 21 run "mercy rule" when the score reaches 41-20. Minnesota State, best known for football because of the sitcom Coach, should have broken some kind of record.

Not sure if this was because of good hitting or bad pitching.

admin.bemidjipioneer.c om/sports/beavers/3720584-college-baseball-beavers-mavericks-combine-record-setting-doubleheader

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
One thing I have always hated about the NBA is how an offensive player can "initiate contact" and the foul is called on the defender. It seems to have tricked down into college ball. The play where the Duke player elbowed the Wisconsin player in the face as he is shooting and the W player is called for a foul is one example but there were others. You can bet that after W only had 2 fouls in the first half Coach K gave the officials an earful and he was rewarded with a very one-sided officiated second half.

That said, Wisconsin self-destructed in the final 4 minutes and blew plenty of opportunities to salt the game away. I was rooting for the B1G Ten of course but Duke deserved the win.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2166 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3726   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss