Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I have to bring it up as the Best Sports season has begun.....Baseball of course! I did pretty well with the wager I made last year, so I guess I will try to make it 2 in a row.

BT, if you see this, what do you say? Same wager as last year?

Let's go Yankees!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
NBA playoffs about to start now that the regular season is over. Can't wait. :)

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Ohio State coach takes jab at recruit who picked Tennessee over Buckeyes

Rated as the No. 6 pro-style quarterback in the country, Guarantano chose the Vols over Ohio State and Rutgers and Buckeyes coach Zach Smith didn't mince words about the decision. "GREAT players THRIVE in competition... Not amidst MEDIOCRITY.... We hope you remember this." — Zach S?ith #Zone6 (@CoachZachSmith) April 15, 2015

Now this goes without saying, but Ohio State is deep at quarterback with the Big Three – J.T. Barrett, Braxton Miller and Cardale Jones – locked down to play. Not to mention, the Buckeyes signed incoming five-star quarterback Torrance Gibson. So given the depth under center, it's not much of a surprise that Guarantano picked Tennessee.

Now some may disagree, but I find that comment from coach smith to be as classless as it is ignorant. the kid chose another school. so you only got what, 4 or 5 of the top high school quarterbacks in the country? and because one takes a pass that equals a fear of competition? no coach. you're just a dick..

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6051 posts)
An interesting college double header here- 80 total runs scored over the 2 games.

In the first game you are ahead at the top of the ninth by a score of 9-7, there are 2 outs, the count is 1-2 when the batter hits a 3 run homer and you lose with a final score of 10-9.

To make it worse for the home team Beavers, they didn't even get to bat in the last 2 innings of the second game because the game is called by the 21 run "mercy rule" when the score reaches 41-20. Minnesota State, best known for football because of the sitcom Coach, should have broken some kind of record.

Not sure if this was because of good hitting or bad pitching.

admin.bemidjipioneer.c om/sports/beavers/3720584-college-baseball-beavers-mavericks-combine-record-setting-doubleheader

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4807 posts)
One thing I have always hated about the NBA is how an offensive player can "initiate contact" and the foul is called on the defender. It seems to have tricked down into college ball. The play where the Duke player elbowed the Wisconsin player in the face as he is shooting and the W player is called for a foul is one example but there were others. You can bet that after W only had 2 fouls in the first half Coach K gave the officials an earful and he was rewarded with a very one-sided officiated second half.

That said, Wisconsin self-destructed in the final 4 minutes and blew plenty of opportunities to salt the game away. I was rooting for the B1G Ten of course but Duke deserved the win.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1557 posts)
Some game last night! Watched it with Badger fans and the consensus was that they got hosed by the refs.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11668 posts)
New coach, new stadium , new defense , new attitude ........look out NFC South :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"katy perry wardrobe malfunction as she does absolutely nothing for me"

She was at a post-game party I attended last Fall after the Bama-OM game. Sad to report that she didn't do for me any of the things I wanted her to do. :(

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11668 posts)
FAKERY, HORNSWAGGLIN', AND SHANANIGANS ! they don't call it the dirty south for nuthin' baby. oh, you dirty, dirty birds. hahaha!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6051 posts)
@heat yes I might have jinxed them....lol

I'm not a real basketball fan but the city is all in supporting them on this run. It's fun to watch at a sports bar on the weekend.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss