Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
11 to 20 of 4801
User Details are only visible to members.
I can only assume that religious members of the selection committee are praying for Wisconsin, Oklahoma and Auburn. If those three win it's pretty simple: Them plus the winner of the Miami/Clemson game. If Auburn loses to Georgia, it's hard to see Georgia not being in. If Wisconsin loses to Ohio State, it pains me to say that I have to agree with Scamp based on strength of schedule verses Alabama. If Auburn beats Georgia and Ohio State beats Wisconsin, putting Alabama in is even a bigger stretch. Were I on the committee, I would resign for personal safety reasons before making that call.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
I don’t think Alabama deserves to get in based on their poor strength of schedule with only one win against a top 25 opponent. And it pains me to say I don’t think the Buckeyes deserve it after losing to Iowa.

But if it comes down to picking one of those two teams and Ohio State has beaten an undefeated Wisconsin for the Big Ten title, I believe the Buckeyes with their three top 25 wins and conference championship should get in over Bama.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5961 posts)
Bama should be out no matter what. Teams not playing the extra conference championship game should not get rewarded for that. Imo.

Plus bama’s strength of schedule is suspect. I think it like the 41st in the country.

My final four is

1 Clemson 2 Oklahoma 3 Georgia 4 Wisconsin

If Wisconsin loses which is a strong possibility and ucf wins would like to see ucf though I know they would never put a non power 5 team in over a 1 loss power 5.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
Who are your top 4 now?

I have Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn and Wisconsin.

If the ACC and SEC champs are in and Oklahoma and Wisconsin wins their respective championships, is Bama out?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5961 posts)
I was pretty confident the Buckeyes could make it if they and Alabama won out. Bama’s loss today means the committee may have to choose between a 1 loss former #1 non conference champ vs a 2 loss conference champion.

I don’t like the Buckeyes odds.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5961 posts)
Will this be the first year that a 2 loss team will be in the final 4 playoff? Would they leave out an undefeated UCF over a 2 loss power 5 conference member? Will be interesting the next 2 weeks.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
If this play out the way I HOPE they do, my top four would be.

Alabama

Clemson

Oklahoma

Ohio State

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5961 posts)
I agree Sir, the SEC is the wildcard. If Bama wins out, I only see one SEC team in the playoffs. But if they lose to Auburn? Bama will still get in plus the SEC champ.

I am not expecting the Buckeyes will get in but I think they have a shot.

And yeah, the west coast gets no love from the polls.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5961 posts)
Scamp... I think tOSU beats Wiscy in the BIG championship game and that they will be the two loss Conf champ. Especially if Michigan can take care of business this weekend against Wisc. That’ll strengthen your SOS.

However my 4 are: Alabama Clemson Oklahoma Georgia if they lose to Alabama close in SEC title game.

If Georgia beats Alabama & it’s close then it’s:

Clemson Oklahoma Georgia Alabama

If Auburn beats Bama, & then goes on to win the SEC then it’s:

Clemson Auburn Alabama Oklahoma

If Auburn beats Bama & loses to Georgia same teams as first scenario w/ UGA & Oklahoma switching spots

I guess I see 2 SEC teams in it this year w/ Pac & BIG out AND the fact the Rose Bowl is a CFP semi our champs can’t play in our Grand Daddy of them all is added insult to injury & instead we’ll play in the Fiesta Bowl.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
After our (UW) performance on the farm Friday night... the only chance is for a 2 loss USC from the Pac 12. Going into this past weekend we were projected into the Fiesta Bowl & now w/ our loss to The Tree... the ESPN projectors have us being a 2 loss participant in the Fosters Farm Bowl.

It’s one thing to play your schedule but it’s another thing to also have to play against the East Coast Media... No love at all this year.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 481  Next »
11 to 20 of 4801
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.