Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss : Swingers Discussion 169746101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll be in the house that Ruth didn't build next Thursday night. Even though the Sox are sucking hind teat, I still can't wait.

I also can't wait for SEC Football to kick in.

BT

...with his only OT post of the day.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8081 posts)
It would be a great finale to Jeter's career as well. I am not into baseball so is that a correct statement....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2983 posts)
It's still Baseball season in this household! My Yankees still have a chance to make the wild card! Fingers are crossed! It would be a great ending to this move to win the bet that was made OH so many more the ago with a Sox fan!!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
Serena and Venus Williams advance in doubles at US Open!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2983 posts)
Woot. College football cranks it up tonight.

See ya in January.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Good one about Michael Sam, Mr. Ahoy!!

It's a brave thing that he did and I hope Michael Sam has a good NFL career, although I disagree when I hear people comparing him to Jackie Robinson. I think Jackie Robinson had it a LOT tougher, but we'll see what happens.

For me the feel good story of the year so far is Mo'ne Davis-- the little girl from Philadelphia who is playing for Williamsport, Pennsylvania in the Little League World Series. She's 13 years old-- only weighs 100 pounds, yet she throws a 70 mph fastball. She pitched a shutout in the first game and in the second game played shortstop, third base, first base and went one for two also scoring the winning run. I am very impressed with how she is handling all the media attention with grace and maturity... she also is quick to credit her teammates. I think we'll be seeing great things from her in the future.

Now, a lot of guys wish they could "throw like a girl." Show me the Mo'ne!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
And for a slightly more hetero angle, I was delighted to see that The Hottie Kaylee Hartung will be a regular on the long-awaited SEC Channel that launched last week. 

She is originally from Baton Rouge, a cute little thing, and smart. I wouldn't mind giving up a full sack to her at all. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
ESPN reports that Michael Sam got his first NFL sack.

Not ... gonna ... say it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
The Giants and Bills kick off this seasons Hall of Fame Game. Not expecting much, but interested in seeing how the new offence starts to come together. Defensively I think we should be OK because of the help we got from FA in the secondary. I guess time will tell and I know I'm rooting for the Giants to improve from last years poor performances.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
I'm a huge fan of said Giants street marketing team. I think I type for a lot of sports fans when I use the word "we in context. We have a love hate relationship with jaded fan commmentary. Personally I dislike a few of their ex players. Phil Simms as a commentator blah !!!! Anything L T related.....

I do remember watching the Bucs dismantle the giants A Lot during the 80s at the big sombrero. The Doug Williams era.They where the Buc's first bitch....haha way way before the Ain't and their paper bagged fans become the Bucs bitch of choice.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3571   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss