Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3721   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great Day for me! Yankees take all three this weekend against the Sox in Boston, no less! And my Blackhawks are up 2-0 in their series as they head up to Minnesota.....Oh and Junior won at Taledega!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Wow. Mayweather takes it the distance and wins by decision. Who could have predicted this? LOL.

New York NY
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
Atlanta Braves! Lifelong, even before Ted owned the planet.

And you may feel free to take all the time you need my dear. All I ask is that when it comes time to get down to serious business, you can sit back and relax... and let me do the driving.

(What can I say? The Will Smith line from "Men in Black" is me to a tee.)

New York NY
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
She - forgot to ask this of you....are you trying to tell me you are a dreaded Sox fan? Because I have to tell you that my track record with them while mostly good (a few fantastic), usually end up being a one and done for me...lol And I can honestly say the things I have imagined doing while in Florida would take longer then one time!

Have a wonderful day everyone and don't forget to watch NYY/Sox on Sunday afternoon! :0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Mayweather is a pussy. Beats up women, then bans women reporters from covering the fight if they reported on his abuse. What a pussy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11719 posts)
Oh, I'd never let it interfere. I like baseball, but I'm not crazy. ;)

New York NY
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
You ain't lying! ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9955 posts)
Awe She - we don't have to talk about Baseball when we finally meet up. There are so many other things I would like to discuss and experience while I am in your presence....lol

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Trying not to think about Jay being a Yankees fan. :(

I'm going on record here saying I think the fight will end up being a decision, and I think it will go to Mayweather. These two both know each other's ability and strengths so I don't think either will give the other the opportunity to do serious damage. Go ahead and bust out your wallet and start planning for MvP2 where tonight's loser will get the decision to set up the "fight of the century... MvP3!"

New York NY
Username hidden
(6111 posts)
Jaycee,

Since your breasts are looking particularly perky, why not?

BT

P.s. -and yes, possibly, to the travel question you posed.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9955 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 3721   End
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss