Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 437  Next »
1 to 10 of 4370
User Details are only visible to members.
Init4fun,

Apparently you've forgotten about all the video scandal a few years back. And blaming deflate gate on the equipment guy is like a boss blaming embezzlement on his secretary: simultaneously crooked and slimy.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1472 posts)
The next big scandal will be NFL officials take bribes. I think its happening.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Current - perhaps you should look at you NFL team when it comes to cheating.

- 3 instances of illegal practices on the last 3 years - more players busted for PED use than any other team - not listing players on injury report for almost an entire year

And your head coach bailed out of USC after leading they got busted for a list of NCAA violations that it led to some of the most severe punishments in History. he brought a great history of cheating to Seattle.

Far worse than telling the equipment guy to make sure the balls were inflated to the lowest acceptable PSI possible- which is all that Brady ever did.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
Games are already over 3 hours.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20865 posts)
Twice during the GB/Cowboys game Dallas was holding GB receivers. Both were Obvious but not call. Highly questionable.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
NFL teams spend millions of $ to field a team that can play a completive game then is held back by an Official that makes a bad call or misses an Obvious fouls. Those call or non call can cost teams millions. It will probably never happen but I think there should be an official on a monitor watching for these incidents to correct them or ay a minimum allow coaches challenge more rulings.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
"Im confident that most teams do a little shady stuff."

I'm thinking the same way. Too much money at stake not to cheat. Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6555 posts)
Lucky for me I don't really have a Fav team. I mostly just like a good competive game. The Pats do have a history of cheating but mostly because they got caught. Im confident that most teams do a little shady stuff. Its alot like NASCAR. Half the fun is seeing how they can modify their car to go faster. NASCAR tries to regulate it but it still happens. Of course I want a clean honest game by both sides. Last few years I been a proxy Seahawks fan. Lived up there a few times over the years and those folks have been starved for a winner for a long long time. The 12th man is real thing.

What irks me the most about the NFL is blown calls by officials. Has a big influence on the game.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Dammit,

I was hoping the Chiefs were gonna take the Steelers and then the Patriots. I have no respect for Brady. He's is a damned cheater and plays for a team with a culture of cheating. That's the only team in the league I won't root for.

The Hawks never had a prayer this year. Our O line is one of the worst in the NFL. Russell Wilson can scramble with the best of them but you can't expect a guy to win games if he has to scramble on every damn pass, and you can't expect big plays if he has to dump the ball in half a second if he stays in the pocket.

But man was that Dallas Packers game the one I was looking for. You can't ask for a better game than that.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1472 posts)
Ok FootBall fans ,Inez predictions Next week : Green Bay over Falcons . New England Pats Over Steelers . I be sitting pool side in Florida watching all the games .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9741 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 437  Next »
1 to 10 of 4370
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.