Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 438  Next »
1 to 10 of 4373
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm hoping for that showdown BUT Atlanta is favored. Hoping for a nail biter.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
I was hoping for some fresh blood in the super bowl this year like perhaps the Chiefs vs the Falcons but based on who is left at this point, my guess is we will see the Patriots vs the Packers. Which wouldn't suck.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4912 posts)
Championship Sunday! Here's to some great games..I hope.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
Init4fun,

Apparently you've forgotten about all the video scandal a few years back. And blaming deflate gate on the equipment guy is like a boss blaming embezzlement on his secretary: simultaneously crooked and slimy.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1476 posts)
The next big scandal will be NFL officials take bribes. I think its happening.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
Current - perhaps you should look at you NFL team when it comes to cheating.

- 3 instances of illegal practices on the last 3 years - more players busted for PED use than any other team - not listing players on injury report for almost an entire year

And your head coach bailed out of USC after leading they got busted for a list of NCAA violations that it led to some of the most severe punishments in History. he brought a great history of cheating to Seattle.

Far worse than telling the equipment guy to make sure the balls were inflated to the lowest acceptable PSI possible- which is all that Brady ever did.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
Games are already over 3 hours.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20884 posts)
Twice during the GB/Cowboys game Dallas was holding GB receivers. Both were Obvious but not call. Highly questionable.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
NFL teams spend millions of $ to field a team that can play a completive game then is held back by an Official that makes a bad call or misses an Obvious fouls. Those call or non call can cost teams millions. It will probably never happen but I think there should be an official on a monitor watching for these incidents to correct them or ay a minimum allow coaches challenge more rulings.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
"Im confident that most teams do a little shady stuff."

I'm thinking the same way. Too much money at stake not to cheat. Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6568 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 438  Next »
1 to 10 of 4373
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.