Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
TOPIC: Sports:_Football,_UFC,_Boxing,_Wrestling,_Golf,_BasketBall,_Baseball,_soccer,etc_Or_any_other_Sport_u_would_like_to_Discuss
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 419  Next »
1 to 10 of 4189
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought we could have an intelligent conversation about college football but your whining took all of the fun out of that and now this is all you have to offer?

I was wrong, you really are that dense. Lol

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
"Dood you will have to try a lot harder to pull my chain"

Well, I certainly appear to have a hold of something. LOL.

My work is done here. Back to thumping my "husband chest"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
I know you aren't really that dense so why are you pretending to be?

If you beat Alabama and the Clemson/Ohio State winner then yes, you are #1. But your conference will need to sweep all of its bowl games to get more national recognition.

It was an off year for the Pac12, why are you getting all defensive over it? The Big10 sucked a few years ago. Now they have 4 teams in the top ten. Shit happens, you crying about it doesn't change the facts.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
So Scamp,

If the Huskies beat Alabama we are number one right? Since the press universally says they're the best team in the country that would settle it, right?

Boy, playing all these actual games seems like a huge distraction from figuring out who the top teams are.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
The jet need to change there coaching staff .I could do a better job of call playing

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9159 posts)
Home game?

Shut your mouth...

The Rose Bowl is where the Bruins play...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20606 posts)
Lol @ the big ego. Jealous much?

Since it is the press that has proclaimed the Big10 to be the best conference in the country this year, your comment makes no sense. This seems to be a trend in your posting lately at least as it relates to sports.

USC has been impressive since the early season stumbles and I think the Rose Bowl game vs Penn State will be awesome to watch. Of course it is also a home game for USC so I wouldn't be surprised if they are favored to win.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
The Jets (and a couple of other franchises) over the years have had many high draft picks and still not been able to convert it into winning teams. That organization needs to learn from their mistakes.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Sorry Duke

The highlight of the game for Jets fans appeared to be the two shirtless dudes that ran onto the field when Petty came in. Also I found your Christmas present: The shirt those two guys were wearing that said JETS: Just Endure The Suffering

:(

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
Closing in on the end of the first quarter and your draft pick position looks to be improving.... "just sayin".

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(428 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 419  Next »
1 to 10 of 4189
TOPIC: Sports: Football, UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, Golf, BasketBall, Baseball, soccer,etc Or any other Sport u would like to Discuss
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.