Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Speedy Recovery Wishes Valovers
TOPIC: Speedy Recovery Wishes Valovers
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Mr. Valovers was scheduled to have surgery which would keep him away from the computer for a time. Bacchus and I both send our very best for great success and speedy get wells. Although I believe Mrs. Valovers rarely if ever posts, hopefully she'll read and convey all our good wishes. Big kisses and cuddles!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why do I feel like I'm getting ready to have a facial?"

Beats me - - - off

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Why do I feel like I'm getting ready to have a facial?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh I have these great light weight dry cold packs we use for kayaking. I'll send a bunch. Do you still have our FedEx account number? Salivating as I start the shopping list and dream of the pigging out we did at Poly's.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"Is that all that you have to say in your defense sir?"

No, I forgot one important thing. To make that omelet, it's vitally important that we add my special sauce to the egg BEFORE we remove the egg from her face!

I knew you'd want to know.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
As long as we're off topic. Poly, do you know if any of your Russian Markets ship? Now you've got me hooked on Russian bacon and I want it instead of American style.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh Hell, let's just make an omelet with it. I'll be glad to contribute my special sauce!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
ROFLMFAO Poly!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Thanks, Rdy. My mother had both hips replaced due to falls. She was in her 70s the first time and 80s the second time. Dad fell and broke a hip just this year and had it replaced - and he'll be 87 in a couple of weeks.

You may know I had a heart attack in '98 and have a small loss of heart function. This puts me at increased risk of mortality with hip surgery, at least statistically. The surgeon really hammered that risk at me, indicating that my risk of mortality from the surgery is 1% to 2%. But I'm FAR younger than most who get hip replacement. Most are like my parents - in their upper 70s or 80s. I'm very strong & healthy except for a bum hip and somewhat reduced heart function, which I don't even notice. So I figure I'm at the OPPOSITE tail of the curve from the 1% or 2% who die from hip surgery.

I'm too ornery to die yet anyhow. And I have a New Year's Eve swing party invitation. I'm going even if I'm on crutches yet. Maybe I can at least get some bj's or even a sympathy fuck. ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"That egg was feeling pretty yucky as it dried on my face."

Aw, c'mere LadyWife. I'll be glad to lick it off for ya.

And your face, too. :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You shouldn't have egg on your face, Ladywife. You did this topic out of kindness. Egg should never be thrown on that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Speedy Recovery Wishes Valovers