Spanking the Monkey : Swingers Discussion 43789101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSpanking the Monkey
TOPIC: Spanking the Monkey
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love to masturbate and so does hubby. There are lots of times we are horny but too tired to have sex. Masturbating is a great way to still be able to get our fix. It can also be great for foreplay. We haven't ever done it with another couple or group of people.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Nympho. I love that. I'm thinking way more often than not it would be $20 well spent.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
M owes me a penny. I wonder what you can get for a penny these days. <Is there a symbol for big cheesy grin from ear to ear?>

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We both enjoy "spanking the monkey". Alone as well as with each other. We have also noticed that most of the partners we've had seemed to want to transition straight from flirting to kissing to oral to penetration. I absolutely love aggressive woman so if she takes control and that's obviously what she wants I'm all for it. If the lady lets me set the pace though it will be a long, slow and pleasurable experience for both of us with lots of teasing, touching, licking, kissing leaving no part untouched We will both have a sore stomach in the morning from tensing up and holding our breath all night.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I LOVE to watch Andrea masturbate. Really big turn on for me; usually ends in me doing the same for her to watch.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Spanking the Monkey