Sorry not interested : Swingers Discussion 401941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSorry not interested
TOPIC: Sorry not interested
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
very rarely do we have a return email asking why we do not think weare combatable,If we do I will explain it to be my problem if another email comes then I am honest with why not.If they can't deal with my response on its just me,write back again then they deserve what they get.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Turning down via email is fairly easy (impersonal as someone said). We beive in responding to everyone that sends us an email. We also set a "no sex" expectation for the first meet, which makes it easier if you ar enot interested.

We find it harder once we have met with a couple to say we are not interested, especially if you had a nice friendly conversation, but there is no attraction to take anything further. Especially if you consider the people friends, but don't want to take anything further.

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
We jus say "sorry we're not interested". We don't ask why when someone turns us down, if it's by email we do respond with "thanks for letting us know". We give no reason when we turn someone down.

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
some people just take lousy photos. us included ...its as simple as that. From a profile,most of it has to be from a physical standpoint. Most have to little to read to get a reall good look at a personality. Its great that we are not offering a sale to anyone here just a great time,daring, fun, outragious, enjoyable ,different.. ooooops red light flashing .*******SPECIAL SPECIAL*********only for this weekend

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Very true, Expo, that people whose profiles and posted pictures do not have enough appeal to entice you to meet, may very well in person show sparkling personalities and charm that just don't come through on their profiles.

Profiles are rather sterile things, and photographs capture only what someone looks like in a fleeting nanosecond. Some people are far more skilled at photography and can compose a more enticing picture of a person that someone less skilled.

No question about it, meeting and chatting in person gives you a far better "take" on what people are like.

I guess that says a lot, too, about the importance of putting some real time and effort into your profile and photos. Think of them as the "sales literature." If the sales literature isn't appealing, people may not want to go window shopping at your store (meet you in person).

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
this is a tricky subject. you have to be careful in how you say no htnaks on line. The profile or pictures may do nothing for you.No spark nada,To just say no interest or thanks but no thanks , then you meet them in person and say what a wonderful couple at a party,club or pub. In the back of their mind they are always thinking this is the same couple that said thanks but no thanks.People seldom forget and forgive. I am always trying to be the nicest person in saying thanks but no thanks.We are very picky in what and how we do this.We know what we want and very rarely do we deviate from our wants.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
When naked. I use NO, thanks. If the guy asks again. I explain the NO=No! rule to him. The 3rd time. It has happened. Speaking in a louder voice. "This is the third time I'm saying NO. If you continue to bother me, I will get you removed from the club." There has never been a 4th time.

I need to be firm, because I play alone. Single men assume I'm looking for them. They sometimes follow my gf and I like sharks. LOL. They wrongly assume we NEED them.

On a softer note. I reply. Thanks for asking. I appreciate it. No. No thanks. I will continue to talk to them. I'm saying no to sex, not conversation.

Usually my body language is sufficient for most. It's clear I'm whom I'm playing with.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We also have pointed out that P's smoke allergy is so severe that smokers are out of the question for us - which we say very clearly in our profile anyway. We also have told people that past experience has proved to us that we are incapable of seeing people outside about a 20-mile radius more than once a year at best, and that in no cases have those relationships been able to sustain themselve on so little opportunity to see each other.

Mostly we use the "sorry, but we don't sense enough in common to form the basis for a sustainable friendship" response. Which is a lot better than saying "You're so ugly a slug would be more likely to turn us on!"

Since when we meet a couple for dinner for a first meeting we usually try to do that on a week night, we make it clear that there won't be any chance to play that same evening. That allows us to avoid having to hurt someone's feelings in person. Later in a followup e-mail we say something like "we didn't think we found enough in common to form the basis of a sustainable friendship," or on rare occasions "we just didn't feel a chemistry developed between us."

At parties, of course, you are always face to face and may even be naked when approached. In such cases if we are not interested we simply say "thanks, but no thanks" and move away without giving any further explanations.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Poly, you shouldn't feel in a shitty place. They sound very nice and not like they were trying to make you feel guilty. We can't say we have a set criteria of what interests us, we just feel it or we don't. And you can't make yourself feel it. It IS worse to dangle a carrot that to just say no. We've been strung along, that's not any fun either. I have no idea whether we've made others feel that way. I hope not.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Generally, we give them the "Thanks for taking the time to write. However, at this time, we don't feel you that you two are what we are looking for." Then we simply tell them what about their profile makes us think that. The only time we give the generic No Thanks provided in the e-mail is when we have told them some time in the past that we were not interested and they e-mail us again or if they have obviously not read our profile or taken into consideration what we have written.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Sorry not interested