Song Lyrics that Touch You : Swingers Discussion 219115
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSong Lyrics that Touch You
TOPIC: Song Lyrics that Touch You
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Someone once dedicated this song to me once and it really touched my heart. Phil Collins~"Thunder and Lightning"

never thought I'd ever get tired of playing games But I've been holding back for too long Now the time has come to get it right Now's the time to show them all that they're wrong

'Cos they said thunder and they said lightning It would never strike twice Oh but if that's true, why can't you tell me How come this feels so nice, Oh it feels alright

Never ever did believe in guiding lights 'Cos what you didn't hold, slipped away Oh but there's a feeling deep down in my shoe 'Cos things look like they're going my way

'Cos they say thunder and they say lightning It would never strike twice Oh but if that's true, why can't you tell me How come this feels so nice, Oh it feels alright

I never ever did believe in a second chance You get, just one crack of the whip, that's all If you played the game, you got treated right Oh but I'm not playing the game, no more

'Cos they say thunder and they say lightning It would never strike twice Oh but if that's true, why can't you tell me How come this feels so nice, Oh it feels alright

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10039 posts)
Yeah, I can see how "who wants to live forever" can affect emotions. It is an easy song to use for creating drama and this a story to.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Pandora - second that on "Who Wants to Live Forever". Freddy Mercury was such an amazing performer.

Albany OR

Username hidden
(36 posts)
It is rare that I care much about the lyrics of a song, but I heard this one again last night..... bear in mind the song is from ~1994.

"Jana" ~ Killing Joke

She hears his footsteps, he walks up the path And when the letter drops her heart beats fast She picks up the envelope then she turns her face away She'll check out her results another day Refusing to accept what they might say

I watch her shiver by the fireside From time to time she just breaks down and cries Her cat curled in her lap and she's secure in a place that she calls home Flicking through postcards and brochures of rome Dreaming of places that she'd like to go

Her friends bring her soup each day And she takes an array of bright coloured pills From a.z.t. to vitamin c but still she wastes away Forcing down food but still she wastes away

Jana cry "i've got so much to give" Jana sigh "i've got so much to live" Jana cry - jana tested positive Jana died

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17692 posts)
I'll name the songs and artist which when listened to and I allow my mind to wonder, the imagery that I see and stories which are created from those images move me.

The calling- where ever you will go. Linkin park- castle of glass Lifehouse- broken Within temptation- somewhere (first) Shot in the dark A demons fate (third) Evanescence- My heart is broken (second)

The (first, third and second) are in relation to an entire story ark seen in my mind that span three books. The books were planned long before I heard the songs, but I won't deny that elements of those books were not developed or enhanced, after hearing the songs.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Always on My Mind

Never fails to make me sad whenever I hear it.

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We used to listen to the radio And sing along with every song we know We said someday we'd find out how if feels To sing to more than just the steering wheel

I can fondly look back as my fledgling music career took off. These lyrics ran true and bring back lots of great memories..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7897 posts)
Joe Budden - Find A Way

I always thought it was a girl he was talking about but it's about his depression.

Hey Joe, I'm going home with you Turn your phone off I need to be alone with you Been with you since 10, but you're starting to confuse me Cause it's been so long, and you're still trying to lose me. How could you show me such cruelty When everybody turns their back on you it's just you and me You don't want me to see you right? Then why do you always come get me and we reunite Tell me I know you feel for me deep in your heart Doctors, meetings, pills couldn't keep us apart. But, now you're older and you wanna get rid of me But we're roommates, I'm in your head, Joe you live with me. So I don't write for the fans, instead I write for myself in hopes that she'll just leave and understand."

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(950 posts)
I always cry when I hear that song, Sed.

Only God Knows Why got me through a bad period in life and I used to sing it as strongly as I could. There's another that slips my aging mind right now.

How, by John Lennon

Mother, by John Lennon

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Indeed it is, Mel! It tears your soul out.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Song Lyrics that Touch You