Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Some random thoughts from a Single Male (yes, we have thoughts!)
TOPIC: Some random thoughts from a Single Male (yes, we have thoughts!)
Created by: itsbeen20yrs
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, thoughts of a single male (who once wasn't so single).

I want to congratulate the many loving and committed couples I've read about, interacted with and followed here on SLS and locally. This is a strange and wonderful adventure.

I know in every relationship there are two parts or sides...I believe many of the things successful couples hold dear and close to their hearts are the things I was missing in a 20 year relationship! When I read about how Mr. this or Mrs. that feels about the other part of the couple and I can't help wonder "what if?"

But alas, that particular time and opportunity has passed and I'm here to enjoy life and interact with the ones who do have that feeling and commitment.

What am I saying? Don't really know, other than you all are great folks, I "get" the love ya'll have for one another and I enjoy seeing each of you enjoy yourselves and help each other enjoy themselves...something not enough people do or understand.

Thanks for letting me play along and help you all enjoy what each other desires for the other!

But then again, that's just me! ;-)'

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To all ... I hope your holidays are happy and safe and the new year brings more than you're hoping for ... may santa come down your chimney and leave you that 'one thing' you secretly desire ... if you're traveling please be safe ...

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Not really looking anymore ... just going with the flow .... I know what I have to offer and I'm content in that ... I've met some really nice people here and have made some new friends ... can ask for more than that ... all good things come to those that wait ...

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I've found the best things happen when you're not looking.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Face......you're right about the best things in life! And, that second thing will happen when you least expect it! Good luck!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
BT ... feel blessed because they are a part of you ...

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Face, for me its the two best things. I have one of each and am in full agreement.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8991 posts)
naughty ... thanks ... I did get the best thing that ever happened to me out of my 25 years with my X ... my son who is the light of my life now ... I did do 1 thing right ... maybe I'll get a second thing right one of these years ...

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Face.....I'm not saying the journey to where we are now wasn't rocky. Twenty something years of marriage is a commitment. Like most things in life, there were tough decisions to be made & second guessed. We are very fortunate that all of our decisions led us to where we are today. Both of us are more content with our marriage, & life in general, than ever. Good luck to you!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
naughty ... interesting ... I often wonder how different my life would be if I would have taken the opposite path of some decisions ... I do not regret the choices I have made for they were made with plenty of thought ... I'm glad it worked out for you ...

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Face.......I always knew I wasn't "Betty Crocker", but found myself married, with children, & living a dull, routine existence. One night while lying in bed, my husband brought up the topic of swinging.....& I jumped on it!!! We joined SLS that night! Now, we are living our fantasies, & have made some amazing friends too! While my vanilla friends come to work talking about their steamy novels, we are LIVING it!!!! This experience has completely enhanced our marriage & lives! Now, after I've written all of this, I'm remembering this thread is about sm......wth, I'll share any way! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
TOPIC: Some random thoughts from a Single Male (yes, we have thoughts!)