So, whatcha drinking : Swingers Discussion 21345410951
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSo, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
GoTo Page: Less ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... More 
Start   951 to 960 of 3091   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's all true, but that's no different than any other vodka, or any distlled hard liquor for that matter. I imagine that vodka distilled from whey might have a significantly different flavor profile, which is fine if you like it.

Some aged hard liquors such as whiskey contain very small amounts of sugar extracted from the wood, but this is negligble from a dietary standpoint.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17602 posts)
Va, I have yet to find it, Here is the direct quote. "Alcohol isn't particularly good for building and maintaining muscle, but the occasional drink won't derail your results too much provided you stay away from sugar-laden cocktails like margaritas and those including regular soda and juice." Too much to type but supposedly a New Zealand Vodka distilled from whey....page 20 of Muscle and Performance November 2013 from the Vitamin Shoppe with Morris Chestnut on the cover. I am sipping some Jameson right now.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2150 posts)
My favorite drink at the down one bourbon bar has egg whites in it.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17021 posts)
Someone is marketing a vodka made from whey as somehow being more healthy? Jeez... the con artists of the world....

You're not getting any protein in your vodka, BLT. If you enjoy the flavor, that's awesome, but there is no way any protein is going to be present in a distilled liquor unless it's been added after the fact, which would legally make it a liquer. Same goes for those that think whiskey can contain gluten - no, it can't, unless again it's been added AFTER the distillation, which is not standard practice.

I am/was a chemist - I promise you I know what I'm talking about. :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17602 posts)
Oh, does anyone have any experience with Broken Shed Vodka. Supposedly it's made from whey protein and was advertised in a recent edition of Muscle Mag from the Vitamin Shoppe. I'd really like some feedback on this. Thanks.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2150 posts)
I've found that straight whisky doesn't impact my blood sugar so today I bought a small bottle of Jameson which I am going to hit in a minute straight with a water back. My Ciroc Red Berry days are over!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2150 posts)
Pinot at the Polo Club downtown

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
dewars and coco water.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Tigg: That is just wrong!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2150 posts)
diet pepsi with my waffles

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6298 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... More 
Start   951 to 960 of 3091   End
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking