Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › So, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So,_whatcha_drinking
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 569  Next »
82 to 91 of 5688
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhh bourbon and amaretto. Possibly my favorite drink. Sometimes called a "Godfather". My drinkology book says it was once "popular with swingers", but I don't think they are using the word in the same way I am.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27947 posts)
On the patio sipping Buffalo Trace and Amaretto. The evening is cool and still. Frogs and birds calling, the coyotes are just beginning their evening howl. And the neighbors are running a chain saw....I fell like I'm at Possum Lodge on Red Green.....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(616 posts)
Some sort of sweet rum & coconut drink from a small can-yummy.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2736 posts)
Wow! I'm drinking Sprite too.... well not yet but now i want some. Welcome to fora!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7818 posts)
Sprite

Username hidden
(2 posts)
prime tea

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16280 posts)
JWB is the only Scotch that I ever remotely liked. I've had more expensive ones but didn't like them.

Now Louis XIII was pretty damn good the few times I've had it, I recall it being $130-150 per snifter but I'm sure the price in NYC was jacked up.

The only "fancy" booze like that I really like and am occasionally willing to splurge on is Grand Marnier Centcinqauntennaire (sp?). It's their 150th anniversary edition I guess. It's about 30$ per shot.

Wakefield MA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
By power of suggestion, I am having a Johnny Walker Blue right now. I got it as a Christmas present and don't really care for it which makes me feel kinda bad since my daughter got it for me and was really proud of herself.

I had a Louis Xlll one time. I was a guest at dinner at Patsy's in NYC and the VP of our company ordered a round for our table (of 12!) This was in the early 90s and I think it was $200 apiece. I remember thinking it was pretty good but I certainly didn't have the palate to appreciate it. Still don't.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5446 posts)
Nothing : @work. Need a few shots with the day I've had

Riverdale GA
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Yeah, Red tastes like gasoline smells...

I have some 21 year old Glenlivet that is pretty good. My next taste of that is when my committee approves my dissertation...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21651 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 569  Next »
82 to 91 of 5688
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.