So, whatcha drinking : Swingers Discussion 21345410661
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSo, whatcha drinking
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 3366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Va, it was definitely an attempt at subtle sarcasm. Not the chickies swooning part, as I've witnessed the phenomenon.

Actually, the pee comment WAS in reference to the breaking of water. I just misunderstood the process and didn't realize that the water was doing the breaking, not being broken.

I must say, I was happy to see so many folks comment since I stepped away from the IPad this afternoon.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8030 posts)
being irish I will say it is not easy to admit this, but that damn moonshine is starting to take hold. K is now on call to check every post before it goes on the site. those who have known me for a while understand why. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
His hydrolyzed protein brings all the girls to the yard...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Grey goose with a shot of Tanqueray Gin. Shaken in a ice shaker. With a lime wedge twist. Great Martini.

New York NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
LOL. I won't say they ALL melt, but there are a LOT of them in here who definitely soak their thongs when he starts that shit and my wife is one of them.

BUT... no bullshit here. if I got a call from the white house to put together a crew to figure out a way to save the world from some kind of brain eating, zombie making bacteria, I swear on everything dear to me in this life, Mr VA would be one of the first people I would call on.

and yeah, I could actually get that call. :)

and i'm drinking "Ole Smokey" Moonshine. Spent some time at the Iron Horse Saloon yesterday with a bunch of bike week hooligans so I had to try it out. 100 proof. trying to keep my face away from any kind of open flame.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
"Over the teeth and past the tongue, look out gut, here it comes" doesn't sound as good as "Over the teeth and past the gums, look out gut, here it comes."

Just sayin'...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
No but it had to get past your tongue to get to the gut

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
And henceforth "Spit or swallow" shall be known in the SLS community as; "Spit or hydrolyze in your gut".

I mean, what the hell? It's not like it has to roll off the tongue anyway.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I don't know if you're being serious or not BT (detection of subtle sarcasm is not one of my personal strengths) but "hydrolyze" means "water breaking" i.e. to use water to break something apart, such as a protein into its constituent amino acids.

Since all proteins (with extremely rare exception) are composed of the same 20 amino acids (albeit in varying proportions), any hydrolyzed protein is just a slew of busted up amino acids, which adds a savory flavor. All protein you eat gets hydrolyzed in your gut anyway.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
vanilla frappe

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6538 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 3366   End
TOPIC: So, whatcha drinking